I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Halloween Part 2

Ken pulls up to the Disneyworld. We get out and Mike grabs my hand. We walk over and see The Reed's at the entrance. Tate came and did a fist bump with Mike then came and hugs me, Ken and Adam. I walk over and hug Ellie then Kiah.

"What is Adam doing here?" Chad asks.
"I got three tickets. I guess I told no one about that."

Ellie laughs.

"I know you planed this longer then we have," She said.
"Very true,” I said.
"Wait when did he know he was coming?" Chad asks.
"Today at lunch," I said.
 
I look and Mike came at me.

"We going on It’s a Small World then Mad Tea Party before you go wait in line," Mike said.
"Sounds good."

We go over to it's a small world and while we are in the lines me and Ellie talk about what we are doing and decide since we have passes me and Ken will stay in place to see the fireworks and the parade while they take the kids to do the rides and go trick and treating. I take Ken in the line to meet Jack and Sally and Ken smiles at me.

"Chad and Ellie didn't dress up," Ken said.
"And they only come here to think about how much fun the kids will have," I said.

Ken nods his head and smiles at me since Chad thought it was wired that I wanted to get a picture of Jack and Sally but him and Ellie are stuck in the line for the seven dwarfs while Mike and Adam are off ridding the rides.

"Will Mike ever get over his fear of the characters?" He asks.
"I think he will. When we take him in line he has gotten better. On my birthday he seem like it was like a good reason to be in line for."
"Very true, We need to find more characters that he likes."

I nod my head and we get to the front of the line. Ken takes a picture and we go and go to the restaurant that we tend to eat Dinner at and walk over and see Mike and Adam with drinks already at a table. I sit down and look at Adam.

"Pays back for the ticket," He said.
"We get discounts with our passes," I said.
"I gave him Mikes and they took it.”

I nod my head and sit down and Mike smiles at me.

"Do you want to see the picture I took with Jack and Sally form Nightmare before Christmas?" I ask.
"Ok."

I show him the picture and he looks at Ken.

"You took a picture with them too?" Mike asks.
"With mom," Ken said.
"Ok."

I kiss his head and Adam gets up. Ken gets up and they came back with food. We eat and we walk over where we want for the fire works with them so Adam knows where we are. Ken smiles at me.

"What do you want?" I ask.
"A picture to put on twitter," HE said.
"All three of us?" I ask.
"Four," Mike said.
"Yeah Four. You got me dresses up I'm in all the pictures," Adam said.

I laugh and Ken looks at me and smiles at me and I nod my head. I go over to a worker that is close to us.

"Hi," I said.
"What can I do for you?" She asks.
"If you don't mind can you take a picture of our group?" I asks.
"of course. I love your costume," She said.
"Thanks."

I smile and we take a picture and she hands me my phone.

"You all are in nice costumes," She said.
"Thanks," Adam said.

I look at the picture liking it and hand it to Ken and he nods his head. I send the picture to him. I look around.

"Hey stay here Adam," I said.
"Why?"
"I want to go look in the store for Halloween stuff," I said.
"Ok."
"I'm coming," Ken said.

I rolled my eyes and the girl smiles at us and told us where we can go and we walk to the store and I smile seeing the purple ears. I grab it and Ken smiles at me.

"We getting those," He said.
"I like those ones too," I Said.
"We get both then."

I nod my head and look around and see nothing else that's interesting and but the ears. We walk to where Adam is and sit down. Mike takes Adam so he can go on rides. Ken sits down and I grab my phone and start looking at things for houses.

"There is a room downstairs that will be the play room?" I ask.
"Yeah. What do you want?"
"Chalk board wall," I said.
"Mike doesn't draw."
"He might and there might be other kids and friends. Tate loves to draw."

Ken looks at me and kisses my forehead.

"We came here with the Reeds so Mike can spend time with Tate right?" Ken asks.
"They will I promise. I think they don't want Adam out alone with Tate."
"Why do you say that?"
"Lindsay told me that Adam shouldn't be the go to baby sitter when your dad isn't around."
"Really?"

I nod my head and my phone beeps making me look and see its Jade sending me a picture of Liam. I smile and show Ken.

"I don't miss at that age," I Said looking at the picture.
"Really?"
"I have a feeling as he gets older it's when he is four is the age I miss him."

He nods his head and kisses the top of my head.

"We need to start thinking about our wedding," Ken said.
"I want it outside,” I said.
"I want water."
"I hate the beach."
"Lakes?"

I nod my head and he smiles at me.

"So it's going to be after outdoors?" He asks.
"Yeah but it's Florida it can be today and it's not cold," I said.

He laughs and nods his head.

"August is a good time right?" I ask.
"Late is a good time."

I lean my head on his shoulder and kiss his head. He smiles at me.

"I want purple," I said.
"How big?" Ken asks.
"Family and Friends?"
"That can be 20 people to 100."

I sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

"What is going on with the kids? I never been to weeding with kids and there will be a lot of kids at ours,” Ken said.
"We figure something out,” I told him.

He nods his head and Adam and Mike came over. Mike sits down on my lap.

"After this are you two going on rides?" Mike asks.
"Yeah," I said.
"There was a parade," Adam said.
"Yeah. The Reeds did that I think after waiting to meet people."

He holds his phone out. I grab it and see he meet Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

"No that's not fair," I said.
"What?" Ken asks.
"He saw Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I want to see Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum ," I said.
"After the fireworks we will go hunt them down and ride rides."
"And hot chocolate," Mike said.
"Sounds great," Ken said.

I look at him and he smiles at me.

"Coffee," He said.

I nod my head. Mike looks at Adam. Adam grabs a bag and hand it to Mike.

"You went trick and treating?" I ask Mike.
"Yeah. Adam made me," Mike said.

I laugh and kiss his forehead. The Reed's came and Ken gets up so Elle can sit down.

"These are good seats," Elle said.
"Yeah i looked up on line where the best places to see the fireworks at," I said.

Elle looks at me then at Mike who is giving Adam candy.

"He went trick and treating?" Elle asks.
"Adam made him."

Mike sticks Twix in my face.

"Here mommy," He said.
"What are you giving Adam?" I ask.
"Bad Candy."
"Is this a bad candy?"
"Yes."
"What isn't a bad candy?"
"Hersey and Recess."

I nod my head and look at Adam.

"Are you taking that home?" I ask.
"No Aldon is going to kill me. Aldon might kill me for today."
"What's going to happen to the bad candy?"

I shrugged my shoulders and look at Ellie.

"Did Tate and Kiah go trick and treating?"
"Yeah while I wait in line to meet the dwarfs."
"So after this more trick and treating and ridding rides?" I ask.
"Yeah as a group."

I nod my head and grab the bag from Adam and grab a three musketeers and open it and eat it. They announced that they are going to start the show. I grab the ear muffles and put them on Mike. He looks at me and hand Adam the bag and sit so his back in on my chest. I warp my arms around him knowing it tends to help him to not bug him with the noise.

"You got him ear muffs?" Chad asks looking at Mike.
"The noise really bugs him but he likes watching the fireworks," Ken said.

Chad looks at Mike who is looking up in the sky and nods his head. The show starts and Mike push his back on me towards the end. I push him tighter knowing the presser helps ground him at times. I lay my head on top of his head. The show stops and I grab his earmuffs off and put them in my bag. Ken bends down and Mike smiles at him. I look and see he got coffee and Adam is holding hot chocolate. I take the coffee and Ken grabs him and Mike hold on to him tight.

"Want hot chocolate?" He asks.
"Yeah," Mike said.

Ken grabs one cup form Adam and holds it out to Mike. Mike smiles and grabs it.

"Those are coffee," Ken said.

Chad and Ellie grab two cups while Adam passes the cups out to Tate and Kiah. He hands me the last one then take a coffee out of the holder I have. I take a sip and see it's a vanilla coffee meaning Ken got me a special coffee. I smile and grab the coffee for Ken and Adam grab the holder and threw it out. I stand up.

"Where are we doing now?" Ellie said.
"It's a small world," Mike said looking at Adam.
"I'm not going on the ride."
"You promise."

Adam looks at me then at Ken.

"Did you promise if he went trick and treating that you go on it?" Ken asks.
"Yeah but."
"Then you are going on it. Let's go on it."
"After tea cups," I said.

Ken nods his head.

"Do you like that ride?" Adam asks.
"I love it," Mike said.
"It's a good ride. I don't get everyone hate towards it," I Mumble looking at the pictures I took.

"You like it's a small world?" Chad asks.
"Yeah. I liked it better before I had Mike. The boat makes me sick at times. I can't stand Pirates anymore."
"I don't like that one," Mike said.

Chad looks at him hiding his face in Ken's neck.

"Tea cups?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah," I said.

We start walking to it and wait while the ride that is going on goes.

"There isn't a long line," Ellie said.
"There is a second parade and it's late on a school night so people most likely left after the fire works," I said.

She nods her head.

"Can the kids be in our own tea cups," Tate asks.
"I think you need an adult just to make the works feel better," Ellie told him.

Tate looks at her then at Mike who is poking Ken's button.

"Dose Mike knows what you are all dresses up as?" Tate asks.
"Yeah. He typical watches them only on plane rides," I said.

Tate nods his head and look at me.

"Is your jacket fur?" He asks.
"Yeah you can touch it," I said.

He reaches out and touches then laugh a little. Kiah came and touch it and then touch my leg warmers.

"Is it form  Wookiee?" Kiah asks.
"No. Wookies are imaginary. It's fake fur. I don't know anymore then that really," I said.
"Ok."

She smiles at me. We get in and the kids let Adam in their tea cups mainly because Mike didn’t want to ride with him or Ken. Ken and I get in our own Tea cup since Chad and Ellie stop ridding it.

"See they are spending time together," I said.
"Yeah. You were right," HE said.
"Thank you."

He smiles at me and look at the big tea cup.

"I thought of asking you to marry me here," HE said.
"You did?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Why didn't you?"
"IT didn't feel right. I had it since the opening of the outdoors."

I look at him since that is a long time to keep the ring.

"So you knew at the start of the year that you wanted to do it?" I ask.
"Yeah. This was my go to. I thought about it when we went on the ride on Christmas since you said it was much better with the big Tea pot."

I laugh and he smiles at me. We get off and the kids want to ride again so they stay and adam told me where meet Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum where and we walk over to the Reeds and Ellie smiles at me.

"I'm going to go meet Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum," I Said.
"They are here?" She asks.
"Around here. Adam meets them. They are not out normally."
"Ok. Have fun."

I Nod my head and walk where Adam said and see there is only a few people in line. We go up and I get a picture with the group and then one and one.

"I want water," I said seeing a stand nearby.
"Ok let's go."

I look at him and he points to the ride.

"I go over there. You got this," Ken said.

I nod my head knowing Ken tends to not want me alone here afraid something happening to me. I walk over and the worker looks at me as I stand up.

"Three waters," I said looking down grabbing my wallet out of my bag.
"Got it. Do you have season passes?"
"Yeah."

I grab my pass and show it to her. She looks at me and start pointing to it and at me.

"OMG your Ken Roczen's girlfriend no fiancé. You guys got engage," She said.
"Um yeah," I said looking at her a little scared what is going to come out of her mouth.
"Can I get a picture of you please? I love your hair. It looks on point even with a hat on it."
"I don't want to get you in trouble," I said.
"It's fine."

I nod my head and go over to the side of the cart and she takes a picture.

"Thank you so much. I saw you once at Dayton Supercross but I was too shy to ask for one then," She said.
"You’re nice so it's no problem," I said.
"Thanks. I love your costume," She said.
"Thanks."

She smiles and hand me a water bottle.

"How many did you ask for?" She asks.
"Three," I said.

She nods her head and gets two more. She looks at my pass while picking it up.

"Your last name is Dungey that's funny," She said.
"Sure," I said feeling wired since it's never been talked about that I'm Ryan's sister since I start coming on camera.

She hands it back to me and I put it away and get my card and hand it to her. She starts putting on it. Mike runs to me waving his arm.

"Can i add something else?" I ask.
"Yeah."

Mike came to me puffing.

"Are you ok?" I ask a little scared with how hard he is breathing.
"Adam wants soda," Mike said.

I nod my head and look at the selections.

"Coke," I said.
"Got it."

Mike grabs waist making me worried about his bar and sit down.

"Baby, are you ok?" I ask looking in his face.
"I hit the spinner. It hurts."

I lift his shirt and see buries happening. I feel his chest where the bar is and look at him.

"Dose that hurt?" I ask.
"No. Chest doesn't hurt."

I nod my head still a little unsure about him and stand up and see Ken came up.

"You can't attack Adam for that," Ken whisper kissing my head.
"Why not?" I ask.
"He went over his handle bars yesterday. It just two hard hits on that section to cause the pain."

I sigh and look at Mike and Ken kiss my head.

"He's only in pain. Nothing is serious wrong," He said.
"But what if something is?"
"He will know. He says that feels fine."

I sigh and nod my head and turn to grab my car and see the girl is looking at Ken shocked.

"She's a fan," I said.

Ken grips tighten on me since fans were not nice to me when I came around at the start.

"She's been nice," I said.

Ken nods his head. She shakes her head.

"Sorry. Here is your card and coke," She said handing me the card and grabbing a coke.
"Can I get the hot one?" I ask.
"No," Ken said.

I look at Ken and title my head.

"I don't like the soda out of the ice chest," I said.
"Oh for you?" Ken asks.

I nod my head and then laughing thinking I was going to get it to Adam.

"You want one not in the ice?" The girl asks.
"No she doesn't," Ken said.

I look and he points to the bottles and I look and see he's right they don't have one I really like.
 
"Never mind," I said.
"That's fine. Some of us get other flavors."
"Yeah that's fine. Thank you," I told her.
"No problem."

I grab the drink and hand Mike water and grab the other two and Adam's soda.

"Can i get a picture please Ken?" She asks.
"Will you get in trouble?" Ken asks.
"No. Please?"
"Got it."

Ken walks over to the side like I did and she takes a picture with him.

"Thank you so much," She said.
"No problem," He said.

Adam came over and I hand him his soda and he looks at me and step behind Mike and grab it.
 
"It was an accident," He said.
"No comments on the next ride," I said.
"Promise. I will enjoy it's a small world."

I nod my head and Ken grabs the water bottles and hand me one.

"Let's go I think Tate is ready to go trick and treating with Mike."

I nod my head and go over with the Reeds and stay with them till they leave and we stay till a little longer enjoying the short wait times with Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit