I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Visitors

I'm at the house looking online for ideas about cookies to bring to Mike's class for their thanksgiving party. There is a knock on the door. I get up and open it and see Jade and Whitney with Liam, their baby. I smile and hug Jade tight. He kisses the top of my head.

"Come on in," I said.

They come and I smile at Whitney and hug her lightly not wanting to crush their kid.

"What are you doing?" Jade asks.
"Looking up Thanksgiving cookies to make for Mike's class party."
"Where is Ken?" Jade asks .
"He went up to the ranch to train with Ricky."
"Yet you guys live all the way down here."
"He's used to the drive. He made it all the time."

Jade laughs and pat my head.

"So where are we staying?" Jade asks.
"Are staying with us?" I ask.
"We don't have to," Whitney said.
"We brought a crib," Jade said.

I smile and grab my phone and call Ken.

"Hey," Ken said.
"Can Jade and Whitney stay with us?" I ask.
"What about Liam?"
"They brought a crib."
"Of course they can stay with us."
"Ok I love you."
"Love you too. Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and smile at Jade.

"Got to make sure Ken's ok with it?" Jade asks.
"It's rude for her not to Jade," Whitney said.
"Right."
"Are Blake and Megan staying with Ryan and Lindsay?" I ask.
"Yeah, so is mom and dad."
"When are they all coming in?"
"Monday the week of thanksgiving is when mom and dad are coming in."
"Lindsay said Tuesday is a good day to go dress shopping,” Whitney said.

I look at her since Lindsay never told me that.

"She didn't tell you?" Whitney asks.
"No. I ask her to get dates out of all of you so she knows I'm thinking about the wedding so she won't have to ask. She doesn't know the dress store I want to go to."
"It matters?" Jade asks.
"Yes. Not all dress stores carry all dresses. I got to call the one I want and hope I can get in on it."

I get on the computer and make an appointment of the Tuesday then get up and smile at them.

"Oh you need a room don't you?" I said.
"Yes," Jade said.

I giggle and walk upstairs.

"You guys don't have a room down here?" Whitney asks.
"We do it's just where all of Ken's parent's stuff are. His dad is either going to stay in that room or stay in the guest out back if Ken ever ask him."
"Why won't Ken want him?"
"He thinks it's rude to tell him go live away from the house.
"Isn't that what they did to him in Germany?" Jade asks.

I laugh and go to the guest room that is farthest form Mikes that has a attach bathroom.

"Ok this is the guest room. It has a full bathroom attach," I said.
"That's great," Jade said.

I laugh and point to the other bathroom.

"That's the bathroom. Don’t mess with the hair supplies in the bathroom downstairs beacuse they are for Mike if he wants them and I don't want to deal with finding them at seven in the morning because you thought it be funny," I said looking at Jade.
"Fine."

I laugh and smile at Liam. Whitney hands me him.

"So cute," I said looking at him.
"Yeah,” Jade said.
"I got to make sure Mike picks his bikes up so nothing happens."
"That's true."

We go downstairs and I grab my computer and go to the play room and Whitney looks around.

"This is such a great room," She said.
"Thanks. It's one we did from scratch."
"Play room?" Jade asks.
"Yeah. Even through Mike plays in the living room since that's where his bike stuff got put and he doesn’t see why he can't watch the TV and play at the same time with Ken."
"Where's his track rug?"
"California where he doesn’t have a track."

Jade nods his head and I sit down and open the computer and start looking at things.

"You got to show the teacher what you are thinking?" Whitney asks.
"Yeah. There is a meeting thirty minutes before the kids get out to go over things since it's only a little party but all the parents is expected to be here since they are doing a play that day and they need parents to help with that."
"That's cute," Jade said.
"You are not coming. Parents only."

Jade laughs and Whitney sits down and we look at the cookies and we get the cookies we like. I look at the pictures of the things we have figure out.

"Acorns?” I asks.
"Fall not thanksgiving."
"Pumpkins too."

I print the pictures out and look at the acorn and smile seeing it's the ones that Mike and I use when we baked some for Ken when I meet his dad.

"There is a thing with Acorns with them. I read Mike's lines and he talks about them," I said
"Do that then. People will do other things all the time."

I nod my head and look at the time.

"I got to go so I'm not late to the meeting," I said.
"We will be fine here," Jade said.
"Right. Kitchen is over there get anything you need."
"We will."
"Cups are close to the fridge."
"Bye Jezebel," Whitney said.

I go and grab the pictures of everything then go to my car and drive to Mike's school. I go inside and the teacher came out and talk about things that people need to bring to decorate the tables a little more and people took that. They start talking about cookie and the teacher looks at the pictures and grabs one.

"These are what we want. Acorns, Pumpkins, Leaves," The teacher said.
"It's thanksgiving," A mom said.
"It's fall. It's important to do that too. This is good idea."
 
She looks at things and hand me the pictures and see she grab mine and just gave me another one of leaves.

"Make 15 of each and that should be good," She said.
"Got it," I said.

I smile and I see Rachel looking over at the papers. I hand them to her and she starts looking at them as the meeting goes on.

"You need any help?" She asks since there is a few minutes before the kids are done.
"Not really. I got things these things down."
"Right you brought the cookies at Halloween that all the kids love."
"Yeah. That the mom group wanted to tell me were not organic because it's not what they use."

She laughs and the mom came over to me.

"You need to make sure you use organic recipes this time," She said.

I grab the recipes I' m going to use and hand it to her.

"These are the recipes I'm going to use for the cookies with the brands of everything I use on it so you can look them up and be educated what to use when you are baking organic," I told her.

She looks at me and grab them and walk away.

"Dame you just told her," Rachel said.
"Yeah since those are my non-gluten recipes too."

She laughs and the kids come out. We go inside and I grab the backpack and go and get in the cubbies then go over to Mike who is picking up the crayons with Ava ask the other kids leave coloring seeing their parent's. Mike smiles at me and hand me the picture then put the crayons away. He came and grabs my hand.

Ava smiles at us.

"Bye Mike," She said.
"Bye," Mike said pulling me away.

I smile at Ava and take him to the car and I open the back and put his back pack in the back and look at him.

"Uncle Jade, Aunt Whitney and Liam are here," I said.
"Really?"
"Yep."

I close the door and talk to him about what's going on while I drive home.

"Where is daddy?" Mike asks.
"He's at the Ranch. He has to train over there this week," I said.
"No."

I park in the drive away and open the door. Mike gets out. I grab the backpack and hang it up and smile as Mike is talking to Jade. I walk to the kitchen and start making lunch. My phone rings making me grab it and see its Ricky.

"Hey Ricky," I said.
"Hey what you doing?"
"Making lunch. What you want?"
"What do you mean?"
"Your voice gives it away. What you want?"
"Behind the Dream," Ricky said.
"They are going with Ken. That's great."
"They want you to talk to them."
"I don't want to do it Ricky. They don't need me. I make meals and tell him to suck it up when he gets upset with himself at the results.”

Ricky laughs and I start setting the table.

"You down play your roll a lot," He said.
"So talk to you later bye,” I said.
"Bye."

I hang up and Whitney looks at me.

"Ricky calls you when he doesn't Like Ken’s answer to things doesn’t he?" She asks.
"Ken doesn't mind keeping me behind him and not out in the public," I said.
"Really? Ken loves to tell people you’re his girlfriend."
"He also is protective of me."

She titles her head then nod it.

"I forgot that some of Ken's followers are mean," She said.
"Yeah so while Ricky goes it doesn't matter and that people will get over it and like me Ken goes that after everything I don't dissever to be attacked for choosing him to be with because if I was with a lot of other people then I would not be getting the comments."

Jade came in and looks at me.

"He's excited for his race tomorrow," Jade said.
"I know."

Mike came in and sits down in his chair. I sever lunch and we start eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit