Status: I'm not sure about this one so please tell me what you think

Nightmares Shadow

1st Night

I've lived a long time. After so many years things start to repeat. The world always changed yet history repeats itself. Though some things are never repeated. Mistakes that make the creatures of old shutter and hide in fear. Even the gods shook in fear of some of the mistakes.

Mistakes that could never be destroyed.

<&&>

Almost everyone in the castle was sent away. Our master was worried about what ever was going to show up. All the servants have been talking about it. About the creature that was asked to come help save the masters mate that was taken by the gods.

The gods wanted our masters mate for her beauty even after he begged for her back they ignored him. So he called on some creature to help him. Though I do not know of a creature that could reason with the gods.

Though everyone still wondered why our master was so scared. He was strong having lived thousands of years. He was one of the strongest of the vampires and had the biggest coven in America. With all his people he should know err could handle every threat, but when we to tried reason with him he still sent most of his people away.there was only 10 people left in the huge castle made it fell empty and cold. Almost everyone was waiting in the large office. Our master paced back and forth in front of the fire place.

After a while the fire burning wavered like a breeze pushed at the flames and our master froze for a second. The door opened causing everyone to freeze.

"There was no one at the front door so I let myself in. " A girl that looked to be in her early 20s said walking in. I couldn't feel any power coming from here as she closed the door behind her.I would say she looked like a any 20 something year old girl except she lookef exotic. Her skin was brown that you didn't see much of these days. I've only seen one person with this skin colour and that was a elder vampire that was born back in ancient Egypt. Her eyes where tilted up almost like a cats and where a bright green that stood out against her dark skin. Her hair was a thick braid down her back. Features where tired into the braid adding spots of color.

"Keket I'm in your debt." Our master bowed.

"It has been a while since someone has called me by that name. Now only the gods and the creatures of old call me by that name. But I am not here to discuss my names, why have you called me Jean?" She asked.

"My mate was taken from me. The gods have her and wont even listen to reason. Your my only hope to save her. The gods Hasbro no choice but to listen to you. "

"I see. They have always had a thing for pretty woman."

"Please Keket. I'll give you anything I have. All I ask is that you get my loved one back. "

"There is no need to beg Jean. I will do this for you. Anything to piss off the gods will be my pleasure." She smiled dissapearing from the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok please tell me what you think. I don't know If I'm going to continue. This was a pretty short chapter but the next one will be longer. Also sorry if I misspelled Anything I wrote this from my phone since my computer is broken. Thanks