Status: I'm not sure about this one so please tell me what you think

Nightmares Shadow

2nd Night

The gods weren't to happy to see me. When ever I came to they're realm either they gave me what I wanted or Something was going to happen. They hated me some even feared me. They knew I was one of them so that meant they couldn't kill me. One law that the gods could never break was killing another god. Yet they exiled me from my rights and my lands. Lands that my father left for me when he was chained to the rock by another god.

Though because they exiled me that meant I didn't have to follow they're rules. They knew that if they made a threat against me I would kill them and be happy that I was given the chance.

So when I was in the're realm they just watched with with tight lips and hatred in they're eyes. I set out my power to find Jean's mate and wan't surprised to find her with Tlazolteotl. The old Aztec goddess always took humans that where beautiful. She would offer them a deal, that they could stay beautiful forever but would have to serve her. Most took her deal yet there where a few refused to make a deal with her. Some didn't want to live forever. Tlazolteotl promised complete immortality. Where like vampire they could be killed with fire or having they're head chopped off.

I could save Jean's mate as long as she hadn't made the deal yet.

Jean's mate was a pretty one though. With long wavy hair and sparkling Blue eyes. She sat there with a strait back, looking like she was made of white marble.

"Keket What brings you to my lovely home." She asked.

"I am not here to see you Tlazolteotl." I said walking over to the girl. I must have looked like any other goddess here. Though I looked more sinister than the others. Large black wings where folded neatly to my back and two ivory horns curled up from my head.

I saw the girls eyes widen for a moment before her face went blank.

"Keket why don't you join me. I would love to have someone with your beauty be in my home." She said. I sighed looking at the metal shackles on the girls wrist.

"Sorry I'm not interested with being one of your puppets. I just came for the girl." I said reaching out to her.

" She is mine." Tlazolteotl snarled grabbing my arm.

"Girl have you made a pack with Tlazolteolt?" I asked trying and failing to keep the snarls out of my voice. The girls eyes widen in fear and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"No." She whispered.

"Then she isn't yours." I growled looking up into the goddess's eyes. Hatred and fear flashed in them before she let go and stomped out of the room like a 5 year old. I shook my head and grabbed the firls hand. Black flames crawled down my arm and the girl tried to pull away. The flames wrapped around her wrist and the shackles melted to the floor without leaving a mark on her white skin.

"Jean has told me about you. Keket the goddess that lived on earth. Jean said you where one of the few people he feared. That if you where angered you could whip out hood whole coven in a matter of minuets. So why are you here helping a random vampire?" She asked.

"Jean called for me. Said he would give me anything as long as I rescued you from the gods. But now that I see you I might ask that he give me you. " I smiled showing her sharp fangs. She pulled harder trying to get away from me. I laughed and let her go.

"I am just kidding little one. I am not into kidnapping young vampires. Though I am sure Tolzolteotl will come after you again. So for now you are going to be under my protection."

"What?" She asked scared again. I sighed grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. I pulled her against me and wrapped my wings around us. Everything went dark for a second before we appeared in Jeans office. I let go of the girl and before she could look around to see where she was Jean had his arms wrapped around her. I smiled and let my form become human once again.

"Keket your in my debt. If there is any thing you want..." I held up my hand shutting him up.

"Don't worry about that now. First I have to talk to you about something. The gods will keep coming after her. So I'm putting her under my protection. It will only be for a short while but it would be for the best." I said.

"I understand." Jean nodded.

"Good." I said stepping forward and pressing my hand where The girls shoulder and neck met. She hissed and cringed away but Jean held her in place. When I removed my hand there was a wolf crescent moon looking tattoo where my hand had been.

"You will be safe as long as you carry my mark. No one would dare harm you or more like you can't be harmed." I smiled.

"How?" She asked.

"If you are hurt the wound will tranfer to me. I am a lot harder to kill and if you are taken I can use that mark to either find you or being you to me." I said.

"Thank you Keket." Jean bowed to me.

"No worries. And Jean no one calls me Keket anymore except the ones that hate me. Your family may call me Kat." Jean looked surprised for a second before a small smile formed on his lips.

"Then thank you Kat." He said holding out his hand. When I went to shake it he brought to his lips to kiss. I was shocked.

"If you ever need anything feel free to call. " I said.

"I will." He said as I stepped back and flashed to my home.