Status: Work in Progress.

Wolf Girl

5 year old Kita, and her best friend Blaze are living the dream. They live in an RV with their parents, live where ever they want, and don't have to go to school. On one of their stops, they find themselves in a beautiful meadow, which Kita feels a deep attachment to. She doesn't want to leave, she wants to stay there forever. On their last night, Kita wanders out to have one final goodbye to her special home. The next thing she knows, it's pitch black outside, and Kita's home, family, and best friend are nowhere to be found. That's where the wolves find her. Kita spends the next 15 years of her life running with the wolves, learning their ways, and earning her place in their pack. Then enters Elias, the son of a hunter. He sees a beautiful girl running in the woods with a pack of wild animals, and becomes entranced. He does everything he can to learn more about her. When one of Kita's wolf-brothers attacks a nearby farm, the hunters get geared up to go find them and kill them, but Elias has fallen for her. The question is; will he be able to stop his dad and friends from finding Kita's secret, and killing her whole family?
  1. Preface
    The very beginning
  2. Elias