Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 10

Turns out I don't like writing in Vic's POV so there will probably be more of

Kellin POV

I moved around in the bed expecting to feel warmth but instead I found nothing but cold bed sheets. I yawned and stretched, then looked on the floor to see if he was there. I groaned as I realised he must have left me but then I noticed the shower running, I sighed in relief. I thought he would've left me but he didn't he just took a shower which reminds me I should too.

I sat on the bed and waited for him to get out the shower, that's when I noticed a piece of paper on the floor by the bed. I glanced down at it and saw it was signed by Vic, I was curious so I picked it up. But I didn't think I would find this.

Dear Kellin,
I'm sorry I had to leave but it's better that I did. I will still be close and will never forget about you but stay safe. I know you're a grown man but keep away from your 'boyfriend'. Text me if you ever need anything, I will be there as quick as I can.
Love your one and only
Vic xoxo
I can't believe he left, after last night. It was a good night I told him everything about Justin and he said sorry for everything, I know we were drunk so it meant less than it would sober but I still feel he meant it. I will remember that night and the headache I have now was worth it. I can take some Advil to get rid of this headache but the ache in my heart because he left won't be so easy but I will get over it.

I heard the bathroom door handle move, fuck, the person who was having a shower. I hid behind the bed as the person I thought would leave came out, but Vic can't save me now. Oli came out wearing just a towel low on his hips exposing his tattoes, if he wasn't a dick I would probably swoon over him but I felt nothing. He didn't see me just got his stuff, changed then left. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and got up. I ran to get in the shower so that if he came back I wouldn't see him. I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my body, I stood there relaxing when suddenly someone grabbed on my hips. I tensed at the touch, he chuckled at this, he was finding joy in my discomfort. I tried to escape his grip but he pulled my hips hard, more likely leaving bruises and trailed kisses along my neck. I shivered in disgust and felt him smirk against my neck, he then nibbled on my ear and whispered darkly, "This will hurt if you fight against it" Before I had time to process what he said he grabbed my dick and started stroking. I felt the tears stream down face and I let out a sob, which was then later punished by a hard slap on my ass. I whimpered from the pain, I made a noise which wasn't of pleasure he hit me. None of the noises I made were remotely sexual, he was jerking me off and hitting me constantly. He bent down to my ear again and growled, "Let me hear you moan" Then without warning he rammed into me which caused him to moan and me to cry out in pain, he just kept going hard and fast.

He kept going and didn't stop, by this moment he was beginning to get sloppy and I knew he was close. His moans were getting louder and his breathing quicker, he was gripping onto my hips tightly and I knew tomorrow that there would be bruises. Without warning he pushed me away from him and forced me onto my knees, he gripped my hair pulling tightly, causing me to wince which resulted in a punch to the face, and shoved his dick in my mouth. He kept fucking my mouth, I was gagging and my jaw was aching but he carried on. He then came into my mouth and carried on pushing my head back and forth as he rode out his high. When he was done he left the shower, I fell down on my knees and cried. I don't know how long I sat there for but the heat began to leave the shower because the gas had run out. I quickly cleaned my body and left the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and left the room.

When I entered the room,I saw Oli packing his stuff, I went around him and picked out some clothes when he turned to face me "Pick up your shit, I'll be waiting in the car" And then he left the room, I got changed, packed my stuff and then cried. I must have cried for 20 minutes because I heard a car horn, I looked out the window and saw Oli in his car sticking his middle finger up at me and then he drove off. I was stuck in a hotel on my own, I had no way of getting back or paying for the room. I was in deep shit; I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I thought was right.

I called Vic and he didn't answer, naturally I wouldn't of called back but this was an emergency. After the second ring he answered this time and sounded out of breath. I wonder what he was doing or I caught him at a bad time, I knew he wouldn't want to help me but I just wanted to talk to him as well. "Um... hi" I wasn't sure how to say that I needed him so I just blurted it out. "I really need your help Vic I have a situation" "Okay? What is it?" How do I say this but still get him to drop me off back with Oli, and if he does without hurting him even more. "Are you busy, I don't want to be a trouble an I mean you can always say no but.." "It's fine just tell me what you need?" He cut me off, I sighed in frustration "I need you to come pick me up" I was tapping my foot anxiously waiting for his reply "Of course why wouldn't I but why do you need me too" "Ill tell you when you get here" And with that I hung up not wanting to be pressured to tell him.

I didn't even need to think before I packed all my stuff, within minutes I was sat outside waiting for Vic. The quicker I was out of the room the better, I hoped I wouldn't have to go back to that hotel because it was too much for me to handle. My 'boyfriend' tried to rape me twice, both times Vic stepped in and punched him and beat him and then I was actually raped. The worst part was I had nowhere else to go so I had to go back to him, at the end of the day I have a roof over my head. I was brought back to my thoughts by a horn honking, I looked up and saw Vic leaning out a car window waiting for me to get in. I walked around to the other side of the car and with a shaky hand opened it, I sat down quickly and just looked ahead. I was hoping he would just drive, which he did and muttered an 'okay' under his breath. My leg was shaking uncontrollably and I think Vic noticed, he kept sneaking glances at me and frowning but I never looked at him. It was hard not to I mean he was practically staring at me but I just ignored him everytime.

I didn't know how long we were driving for but thats when I realised he doesn't know where I live, I was going to say something when I realised we had stopped outside a fancy looking restaurant. This isn't a date and I have no money so he must be going somewhere else, I looked over to him to see a smirk evident on his face. "Um Vic... where are we?" His smirk grew bigger when he realised that I actually had no idea where we were. "Well, I knew you wouldn't tell me so I brought you here and I guess you don't know where here is so you can't run away from the situation" When he finished speaking my mouth was wide open in astonishment. The sly fucker, I knew I would have to tell him eventually and I guess that time is now but what if he refuses to take me home after. Oh shit, what have I gotten myself into.

We walked into the restaurant, receiving dirty looks from a majority of the people- for two possible options 1) We are wearing jeans and shirts not formal stuff 2) We probably look like we are on date and I would say a large majority of the people here are homophobes. But we carried on walking walking pretending we didn't care, I also glared at a few people which did nothing but make me sigh. I grabbed on to Vic's arm, which I touched the upper arm because, damn, he has nice biceps, and whined. "Vic the people are staring at us can't we go to like taco bell?" He just smirked at me in response and walked faster forward. I sighed again, giving up any hope of leaving here and avoiding all these people. Why is he so damn stubborn? He isn't even going to leave unless I tell him so I am going to make it up, I just hope he will not realise I'm lying because I will give in to the pressure if he forces me to speak. Let's face it he knows when I'm lying, tonight's going to be a long night