Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 13

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I tried to get out of my bed to shut the curtains but, key word tried , something was stopping me. I looked down and wrapped around my waist was a tanned arm, I also noticed I was still in the clothes I wore yesterday. Then I remembered what happened yesterday and how Vic was there to comfort me. The memory brought a smile to myself but then I remembered the phone call I needed to make. I moved again but this time his grip was looser, I shuffled towards the end of the bed when he rolled over onto his stomach and wrapped his arm around my waist. He then moved again and pulled me to him so I was against his chest . I could hear his heartbeats and they seemed to lull me back to sleep. My eyes slowly started to drop and just before they did, I felt a kiss on the side of my head and a quiet whisper saying "I wish I stuck around in high school" before I it all went black.

Vic's POV

I woke up just as I felt someone slip from under my arm, I looked and noticed Kellin trying to get out of bed. He moved slow, probably so he wouldn't wake me but I was already awake. I surprised him by rolling onto my stomach but that was only to see what reaction I would get by moving and to see how close I get to him. He stopped his movements and froze, I smirked into the mattress. This would be too easy. I grabbed onto him and moved him so he was against my chest. I felt him tense but he quickly relaxed, his breathing slowed and he knew he would soon be asleep again. I leant down to his ear and whispered "I wished I stuck around in high school" because it's true. If my ego didn't go to my head Kellin would be near enough fine. He wouldn't of had counselling where he met Justin, he wouldn't have sought comfort in someone who decided to drug him and rape him. He would never have left town to avoid said boyfriend and myself, he wouldn't have dated Oliver. And he most definitely wouldn't have been in an abusive relationship where he has been raped and attempted rape twice. Everything that has happened to the beautiful angel lying on my chest would never have happened if I went with my heart and not my reputation. Fuck, I sound so cliché. I just wished things would be different because my work life and my personal life always seem to clash and they are completely different. The only person I have left in my life is my brother, my parents live far away so I don't see them and when I do they have stuff to do so its a rushed visit. But my brother, I try to keep him away from me and let me come to him because if my boss knew any person could potentially work for him then he wouldn't hesitate on taking my brother on. And him being a dumbfuck would accept, so it is far from complicated more destructive.

Speaking of work, my phone started to ring. It was in my pocket as I was still in the clothes from yesterday because Kellin was more important than me. My phone was not on silent so I quickly grabbed it and answered it, I carefully slid from Kellin and he instantly replaced me with a pillow. I sighed in relief when he didn't wake up. I left the room, "Fuentes here" I rarely said my first name because my I had to act strictly business and not like I have feelings for the pale boy in the next room. "Ah, Fuentes just the man who I have been trying to contact" I froze when I hear his voice "You're not an easy man to find, I have a business proposal for you and I suggest you accept," I knew I would most likely say no but instead of asking what, I said "Why are ringing from the bosses phone, last time I checked you two hated each other" I thought maybe he would say something that would be a calm, slightly ordinary thing and he was just simply borrowing the phone and they made a truce but no. That never happens in real life, he started to laugh lightly but it still had a sinister hint to it "Victor my poor boy, you no longer have a boss or a job for that matter. I killed them all." I didn't know what to say so instead he carried on "Every last one of them dead. Me and my lot came in and raided the place but I knew even if I found you I could never kill you. You're too important and good at putting aside his emotions so... the proposal" I no longer had a job, I can't believe they're all dead. I know we never got along his people and the boss' people were enemies for longer than I've ever known but all of them dead. Some people had families and others wanted them, we all eventually were planning on leaving and settling down but they can't now. But the proposal, I no longer had a source of money but I had enough saved for the time being. If I was desperate for money I could have a normal job. "What is the 'proposal' exactly?" I knew I would decline but it's good to have options, even if you would never take them. "To work for me, do my dirty work. Of course you'll get paid more than you did working for that bastard. So come on Fuentes, what do you say?" "I'm afraid that I am going to have to say no." He wouldn't like me saying this and his men would probably beat me up but it wouldn't be the worst beating I would've gotten. "That was a mistake, I will make you regret ever saying no to me. Next time something happens, I want you to think about me. Remember my name. Ronnie Radke will forever be in your mind when I have finished with you." His threat wasn't empty but it was dramatic, I have nobody or anything apart from my brother that would cause me any pain. I have Kellin but we can't stay get too close or he will be in danger. I will send him to stay with my brother if anything gets out of hand but for now he will stay where I can protect him. Luckily, Ronnie doesn't know about Kellin but he will if we're not careful. Why does he want to make my life shit? What makes me any more special than all the men I worked with? I don't know but he decided to keep me alive and I have a feeling it wasn't for the proposal.

Mystery POV

I have been watching them for a while now. I have always been watching him, I see whatever he sees and more. Kellin. My pale angel. He doesn't know I watch him or that I know where he is but I do. Ever since he left High School, I watched him and in High School I was at every party he went to. I saw Justin drug his drink, I knew he had been raped, I watched him pack his bag, I cried when he left, I got excited when I found him again, I glared when he found Oli, I gasped when he first hit and I observed every beating he ever got. I didn't get involved because it wasn't my place to and I wanted to be the one to fix him but I wanted him completely broken but now it's gone too far. I love watching him pain, when tears spill from his eyes it brings me joy. I only wish I could cause the pain though, I wouldn't stop until he begged, pleaded, became unconscious. But then I would cradle him in my arms as he cried and make him feel better. A bit bipolar I know but the thought of me exposing every emotion in him just makes me feel so, ugh; I can't explain it.

Anyway, I watched him and Victor Fuentes going into an apartment. I heard the shouting, the crying but I only watched towards the evening and I'm glad I did. Kellin was telling him about a nightmare that he had and by the way he said it and his body movement I could tell that he was unsure at how Vic would react. After all, he should be wary of people everyone in his life that started off nice took the stuff he needed most away. Justin took his innocence and trust, Oli took away his common sense- courage- emotions. All he is now is a wreck, and this will be easier. The part of the evening that pissed me off though was when they fell asleep next to each other. I watched them move closer for body hear and I saw Fuentes smile in his subconscious state at their actions. After I was sure they were both asleep I did the same; apart from they slept in a bed and I slept in my car.

In the morning I had neck ache and cramp. I quickly subsided the pain and grabbed the binoculars I always keep in the car, and watched them slowly awake. Kellin was up first but couldn't move because a certain someone was holding his waist and when he finally managed to get away, he was soon brought back and positioned into his chest. Vic had Kellin on his chest and he soon fell asleep but Victor at this point was wide awake. Especially when he got a phone call. I could tell it was important and possibly private by the way he left the room to answer. I ran out of my car and into the apartments to try and hear the conversation but I heard nothing but mumbles. When the phone call finished, I heard Vic let out a frustrated sigh and angrily spit "Fucking Ronnie Radke, he won't mess with me, and Kellin is the only one he can hurt so good fucking luck to him" Then I heard footsteps coming towards the door, I ran in the opposite direction when I noticed the door open. But it didn't shut. Vic was walking down the stairs stomping his feet and in his angry manner forgot to lock the door. When I was sure he was down the stairs I made a run into the house and looked for his phone. I found it on the sofa, as if it had been thrown. I picked it up and luckily for me there was no password. Looking through recently called I found his work number. I dialled as quick as I could, I was sure they would still be there because the call had only just happened. I was happy when someone answered, and even happier when I knew it was the person I wanted to speak to.

Ronnie: Ah Fuentes I knew you would call back. Decided to take up my offer I see- wise choice.

Me: No I am afraid it is not Fuentes and this call will have to be quick.

Ronnie: What are you doing on his phone you little fucker. I swear to God if this is someone who could get me arrested you better hope I don't find you. Or better yet are you close to Victor I need a hostage.

Me: No and I know someone who could help you get to him though. I can't explain over the phone just meet me at the park by corner of Fuentes' apartment block. I'm sure you know where it is.

Ronnie: Of course I know where it is. And ok boy but if this is a trick, you will have a whole lot of shit coming your way. I'll be there in 20.

Me: Perfect, see you then.

And then I hung up, good time too because the door handle was coming from the bedroom down the hall which would mean Kellin is getting up. I dashed out the apartment and to my car where I was happy to see my binoculars. I would just watch Kellin for 15 minutes while I wait for the Ronnie guy to get there. This is going to be interesting and I get to play around with Kellin, if the offer is taken. If not, I will send anonymous calls, messages and letters to him until I he can take no more. He will avoid everyone and I will leave clues as to who it is so he suspects Vic and then I will show myself. He will be so vulnerable he will just seek any comfort he can get. But I think it would be more fun to have Ronnie Radke in on the deal. He did say hostage which means we can treat him however because it will be to cause Victor pain. This is going to be fun. Let the planning happen and the tension begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think Mystery guy is? And what does he have against Kellin to make him want to cause Kells pain? Do they actually know each other? What is Vic's job? Why is it so dangerous?

Sorry it's a short chapter but I've been really busy.