Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 14

Kellin's POV

I woke up to the coldness of an empty bed, my body wrapped in the comforter of the bed, replacing the person that should be with me. I sigh, I realise that once again Vic has left me alone after leaving early morning. I roll over onto the other side of the bed, deciding that I might as well leave his place I go to get ready. The thing I really need right now is a shower and that is what I'm going to do, my body is practically shouting for the feel of hot water. Tiredly I rub my eyes and walk to the bathroom, I'm not sure where Vic is but for now I'll just take advantage of being alone in a home.

I got in the shower and the water going down my skin was almost orgasmic, if it wasn't so ridiculous I may have moaned. I was slightly on edge because of what Oli did when I was in the shower, the thought of it brought a shiver down my spine but I soon relaxed because he doesn't know where Vic lives. My relaxation was cut short when I heard someone run into the apartment, I dismissed as Vic but something in my head told me it wasn't. I mean, why would Vic run into his house. They started to speak in a whisper but all I could make out was the words 'Fuentes' and 'meet me'. I quickly turned the shower off and hid in the bathroom. I sunk to my knees, fear had taken over me. I was frozen, naked and still on the floor. Somebody had snuck into Vic's apartment, they might know I'm here. They might rape me as well. Oh fuck, what if it's Oli- what if he found me. If it is him, I'm basically fucked. Literally and hypothetically.

I held my breath so I could listen clearer, I couldn't hear any sound. Either they don't want me to know they are still here or they've gone. And I do hope to God that its the latter. The footsteps were coming closer, shit. Shit, shit, shit. This is it. They're opening the door, the handle is moving. This time I didn't even try and hide my breathing, they were coming in either way. My body was shaking uncontrollably, I hid my face in my knees. The person had opened the door, he had seen me. I let out a loud sob and tried to see who it was but shock had over taken my body, I couldn't physically move. Not from lack of trying but from complete absence of willpower. They started walking closer and soon they were stood right in front of me, I was waiting for the blow,hit, kick. Anything really but nothing I thought happened. They crouched down to my level and took me into their arms, I instinctively tensed but as soon as I was pushed against their chest I relaxed. "Shit Kells, what's wrong?" Vic's voice was laced with worry but I wasn't scared any-more. I strangely felt safe in his arms, but I shouldn't I am still technically going out with Oli. I shook my head indicating that I didn't want to talk about it. He understood because he didn't push it any further. Although I need to tell Vic that someone was in his house, I can't. Like I feel bad and that I should've done something, instead of cry.

After a while we got up, it was nice though. The moment I mean. He subconsciously traced circled on my thighs and I just enjoyed the heat his body was giving off. The moment was ended abruptly by a phone call. A phone call for me to be exact. My 'boyfriend' was calling and I was glad that I didn't have to start the phone call. I would've let the nerves got to me and not rang at all. I was answering the phone call and just before I did I asked Vic to give me some privacy, without really talking. I kind of just had a look in my eye that told him I wanted some space because I didn't know how this was going to go. I took a deep breath and pressed answer and as I began to say hello I was bombarded with shouting.

(Oli in italics and bold)

"Hel-..."

"Where the Fuck are you Kellin. You have no idea how horny I am right now. I understand last time wasn't in the best circumstances but we enjoyed it though. Especially you. Come back here and we can go again."

"Oliver you're drunk and I need to tell you something important"

"Fucking hell Kells, loosen up I'm trying to have fun and your shitty attitude it ruining. Why do you have to be such a bastard? Just come home!"

"That's the thing I'm not coming home, I've had enough of you Oli, I can't stay..."

"WHAT?! No Kellin baby don't leave me I'll be nicer I promise. Shit, I'm sorry. Just come home so we can talk. We can work things out just don't leave me"

I scoffed "Nicer. We tried that remember and then you fucked that up yourslf by trying ti rape me. Which you then did when I was trying to have a shower. Let's not forget the fact you abused me for god knows how long. Did you even remember that it's our anniversary? It's over. It started today and it ends today."

"I know why you're acting like this. It's because you have been with that Fucking Fuentes isn't it. He was your high school crush and you were only using me for a distraction weren't you. I can't believe you. You're such a slut, we haven't officially broke up and you've been fucking that bastard. Where the fuck is he I'll kill him. I bet he seduced you as well didn't he with his charm that everyone fell for. And he knew you were taken. The cheek of him, I expect this from you, you're weak so anybody can get you!"

"I haven't slept with Vic, Oli. I have just had enough of being in fear with the person I love. I still love you but the old you, the one who took me out on dates and treated me like a prince. Not who you've turned into. I fell in love with the old you, the sweet you not the one who beat me till I bled, the one you've become."

"I'm sorry please, what I last said was because I'm angry I don't hate you but I hate Vic. He's stealing you from me, Kellin. You have to understand where I'm coming from. You have always deserved better than me yet you still stuck around. I will respect your decision to break up but I disagree with it with every part of me. Just don't get hurt, he broke you once and he could do it again. One more chance, please?"

"I'm not leaving you for Vic. I'm leaving you for me. We can still be friends just nothing more okay?"

"Okay"

"I guess this is goodbye, I'll get my stuff later on in the week maybe."

"Bye Kellin, can't wait to see you. Love you still"

"Bye Oli, Love you a little"

When I finished the phone call I noticed the tears streaming down my face. He may have been a complete and utter dick but I loved him, even through everything. But the relationship was toxic. I would see him occasionally anyway, I still want to be friends I didn't say it as a cliché break-up line.

I walked over to the sink and splashed my face with water, my face wasn't really holding any evident that I'd been crying because it wasn't a long cry but there was some from before. I must have looked a lot worse because I had given it a lot of time to go back to normal. I didn't want Vic to know I had been crying more or he would go all over protective mother on me and I really couldn't be assed with that. I splashed myself one more time and prepared myself for pretending I'm fine. Vic could probably see right through me so I was going to have to act really good. If he though anything was wrong he would ask and I really couldn't deal with all the questions right now. Later on I may say why I was crying earlier but I might just dismiss it because he hasn't said anything about a break-in. Anything stolen hasn't been noticed so everything must be okay, maybe they were only looking for someone not something. A shiver was brought to my spine at the thought of what could've happened if he found me. The thought that he could've raped me, beat me, killed me made me fear being alone. I knew I was weak and being alone made me vulnerable so avoiding it would be best but I didn't want to burden anyone with my company. Especially now that I had nowhere to live I would be alone often.

I just hope that whoever it was here doesn't come back. If they do I might have to move back with Oli because he won't let me leave his sight but then again being with Vic makes me feel safe. Being in his arms makes me feel protected from anyone that would want to do me harm. Even though I have only seen him recently and he broke my heart something still makes me want to be with him. We have kissed and I don't know whether he likes me or if its just in the heat of the moment but I know one thing. And it's taken me long enough to realise it. But this thing I'm going to have to keep to myselg.

I like Vic Fuentes and those feelings never left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update I've been busy and I might not update much during winter break. Sorry again