Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 15

I walked out the bathroom and looked for Vic. I wasn't going to tell him what happened because it may never happen again and I don't want to worry him. I was only looking for him to tell him that I just ended it with Oli and if he could drive me to our place, I guess his place now, to pick up my stuff. The said person was pacing in his kitchen mumbling words like 'fuck','shit','fucking hell', if I wasn't concerned about why he was stressing it would be a funny scene. He was actually adorable when he was worrying, the way he furrows his eyebrows shows that he was deep in thought but about what I don't know. I walked in and sat down on one of the bar stools he had around the island of his kitchen, he didn't notice me come in. Deciding not to bother him I just sat there watching him, not creepy at all.

I must have been sat there for about ten minutes when he noticed me sat there but he didn't look my phone made a noise. A text to be exact. I ignored it because I needed to talk to him and maybe question him about why he was stressed depending on how he reacts to the Oli situation. I know he doesn't like Oli and it's not surprising considering he had only seen him a)drunk b)trying to rape me c)beating me or about to, luckily for me though it was Vic that found me and not someone who would've gone straight to the police because that would have pissed off Oli even more. Even though he would be behind bars the thought of him leaving at any point would keep up at night. I didn't even realise Vic had been talking until he was waving his hand in front of my face. "Hello anybody in there, Kellin." I just forced a smile at him in reply. He didn't smile back though he just kind of stared at me, I cleared my throat as an indication that I wanted to speak. "I..um- I wanted to ask you if you could drop me at my home?" I said the last part in a quiet voice but I knew he heard because his jaw clenched. "Sorry I didn't get the last bit Kells" He spat it out like my name was poison on his lips. I jumped back slightly because of the aggressive in his voice, I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes. I swallowed back my fear and spoke a little bit louder. "I need to go home to pick up my..uh.. stuff?" I said the last bit like a question because of the glare he was sending me. If looks could kill I would be long dead by now. Hoping the floor would just swallow me up, I closed my eyes hoping it would. When nothing happened I opened my eyes, I sighed when I saw my feet were very much intact with the floor. "Fine, Kellin it is about time you went back to that asshole." My gaze quikcly shot back to Vic when he said that, he thought I was going back there to live with him. Why was he letting me go so easily though? Shouldn't he at least try and stop me? Maybe he did have no feelings for me. Giving up on saying anymore I just walked away back to the room where I just left. "Oh and Kells?" I glanced behind me. "Yes, Vic?" "If you do go there, don't um... come back." My heart dropped, my shoulders slumped. From this moment on, I have lost the only two people who mattered. Oli and Vic had both stole my heart. One beat it until it shattered and the other just ripped it out.

I sat alone for an hour, I think, when I heard my phone ring. I ignored it but it kept ringing. I reached over and grabbed but then sighed when I saw who was ringing me. Oliver Sykes. Again. I didn't want to ignore him because I feel like I shouldn't act like I'm afraid anymore and even though I am pissed with him, I can act like the bigger person.

"Yes, Oliver?"

"Kellin..."

"What Oli, I don't have all day"

"I'm sorry and even though I know you won't take me back, I need to tell you something."

"Go on then,"

"I want to say it in person. Meet me"

"I don't know..."

"Please Kells, I'm begging you"

"Fine. Where?"

"I'll text you and it's really important. Don't bail on me"

"I'm coming over later to get my stuff, by the way"

"Okay... I'll tell you then. That way we can end officially on the kinda right note"

"Alright Oli, I'll see you later"

"Bye Kells, I still love you"

"I love you but not like I used to. See you in around an hour"

"Okay, I'll be waiting"

When he hung up I let out a huge sigh. Why was my life so complicated? I used to have a wonderful, then I got a lovesick crush on the schools goldenboy. Then he rejected me and I lost control of pretty much everything. When I think I finally found someone who loves me they drug me and rape me. I fall into depression. My 'knight in shining armour' turns up and everything is great. Then he turns abusive and I give up. He beat me everyday until I couldn't take it. Then the reunion. Justin was back, Vic was back and Oli was nice. Then he turned back into the abusive boyfriend, after me finding him in an alley fucking some whore. I get drunk kiss Vic and then Oli finds me again. He drags me back to the hotel beats me, tries to rape me. My high school crush saves the day. He then stays the night, we kiss some more then he's gone. I go to shower, get raped by my now ex-boyfriend and cry. Vic saves the day again by letting me stay at his. Someone sneaks into his apartment, I break up with Oli and now... Vic hates me. I must have been a really shit person in a past life because all the bad stuff has to be left over karma. I have never done anything bad this deserved this ever. Maybe I was a serial killer, Jack the Ripper. Maybe I was a evil ruler, Hitler. Or maybe I was just a massive dick who ruined peoples lives. Either way this isn't fair. I know life isn't fair but it is to a degree but this is uncalled for.

"Nice decision Kellin. Meeting the one person who abuses you. Your bastard of a boyfriend" A voice brought me back to reality. Vic was standing in the door with his arms folded over his chest. I could tell he was trying to keep his cool by the way his jaw was tensed but... his biceps. They were huge. He was one word right now. Hot. "Are you even going to say anything or just stare at me?" I felt a slight blush creep up on my face because he knew I was staring. "Well, I didn't plan to meet him but he needs to tell me something." I told him, which was true but then I realised something. He still doesn't know we broke up. "Um, Vic?" "Yes, Kellin." His voice was stern but I pretended to not notice how hostile it was also. "I have something to tell you..." "Spit it out!" Jesus, when he's angry he sure doesn't hold back. Why is he pissed anyway? He did say it was about time I left. "He'snotmyboyfriendanymore" I rush out, he cocked his eyebrow in reply. "I didn't get that Kellin. Speak slower maybe." "He's not my boyfriend anymore" "Thank God Kells, is that what you were trying to tell me earlier and why you wanted me to drop you off at your home?" "Yes" "Sorry I snapped, I just didn't want you going back there," "Can you drop me off though later on?" He looked me dead in the eye and spoke with a completely serious look. His face no longer held an anger expression but one that you shouldn't disagree on. "Kellin, I will do anything for you. Your hurt, I'll kiss it better. You fall, I'll catch you. And the most important one. If you feel you heart break,shatter, or in any pain at all. I will fix it together completely." I look down, his never stopping gaze and the honesty in his words made me blush. My face probably represents a tomato now, I squeaked out a quick "Okay". He chuckled and grabbed my face between his hands, he leant down and my breath caught in the back of my throat. He pecked my forehead and whispered something that was meant only for me to hear because if I wasn't so close I would have heard nothing. "I'm being honest Kells, anytime anywhere anything. If you need help. I will be there and that starts from now. Let's go see your Ex-Boyfriend." "Together?" I asked feeling myself start to get anxious at the thought that I would be alone with him in a room again. "Together. Now and until the day I die."

The ride to Oli's was quiet and tense. We were both getting ready for the potential fight. It could be between me and Oli because he says something stupid or Vic and Oli. They're both strong and I wouldn't be able to stop them. I just hope everything will work out okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and late!!