Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 2

After he came back the usual thing happened. He comes in apologises, then we sit on the couch together, his arm wrapped around my middle, watching shitty sitcoms. Something crossed my mind from earlier- i have an e-mail. Giving Oli a quick peck on the lips I stand up to go to get my phone, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. "Don't be long babe" he says but it comes out as more of a demand. I nod telling him I heard what he says and walk away, he slaps my ass as I do so. He is such a dick but he's all I have.

I take a quick look for my phone and find it on the dresser and unlock it. I walk back into the lounge and read my phone to check the e-mail.

Dear Kellin Botswick, On behalf of Clairemont High we would wish to invite you to the high school reunion. We know this is probably a shock because reunions aren't usually until 10 years but we have been requested a lot to have this event. We would appreciate if you attend but if your have a bigger or more important event or something unexpected comes up don't worry.

The date is the 10th May, exactly a week tomorrow. The time is anytime after 8 and before 11.

We are aware that you now live with Oliver Sykes so we have sent him the same e-mail with minor changes, if you two could come together then one of you can drive or you can book a hotel. Good luck with your adult life and make the right decisions. Stay safe. -Clairemont High

Well I wasn't expecting to be getting that today and by the look of Oli's recent outburst this could be the cause. I guess I wont know unless I ask, I just hope this doesn't piss him off again. I walk back towards the couch and sit down next to Oli, I gaze into his eyes trying to work out what he's thinking but he has a blank expression and he's facing the TV. When he notices me watching him he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, I blush and look away. I hate it when he notices me looking at him, I get really embarrassed because I still love him a lot. He tilts my chin to look up at him with a glimmer of amusement in his eyes, I give him a small,awkward smile and he simply chuckles. "Why are you laughing at me?" I whine, "Why were you looking at me, like what you see" If its possible I turn a brighter shade of red at his comment. "Uh I was just Uh... Nevermind" I sigh, I move my head and look down at my hands. "No come on babe" He urges me on and I know he will just get it out of me eventually so I just give up and tell him. "Well, I got an e-mail today..." I start, I look up at him and notice he is telling me to go on. I sigh "Well I want us to go somewhere together or just me if you don't want to" I mumble but he hears me "And where is this exactly" he questions "High school reunion" I whisper, his eyes go wide as he hears what I say. He is trying to keep a cool exterior but I can see in the inside he's freaking out, I wonder why? "I don't know Kellin, what if Vic goes?" He says smoothly like he is trying to use me to get out of it, which he probably is. "What if Vic goes?" I ask, I mean yeah he was my crush but we only ever kissed once and even though it was a good kiss nothing ever happened. We never spoke after he found out I had feelings for him because I blurted it out after we kissed. I'm an honest drunk I couldn't help it but he thought it would lead to more and he was popular so coming out as gay was a nightmare for him.

"I'm just worried what if you leave me for him. I can't live without you Kellbear" I giggle at the nickname and then kiss him softly. "Now why would I do that" I question, of course I wouldn't leave. What if Vic left me then where would I go because I'm sure Oli would be fucking somebody knew within minutes of me being gone. "He just sighs "I don't know Kells because I'm a pretty shit boyfriend I beat you senseless" He tense when he says that because he never admitted to doing anything bad. "Just don't do it again and I won't leave but please go to the reunion with me" I beg "What if Vic..." I cut him off "Then you come with me and then he'll know who I belong with" I reason, he sighs and I know he'll give in soon "Anything for you" he replies, I smile the biggest smile ever. It has been a long time since the smile has reached my eyes and been genuine. Now all I have to worry about is Oli. I can't go there if I have bruises and I think he knows that so I could be happy for a long time.

Me and Oli go to bed after that night and we curl up together under the covers, his arm draped over my stomach, making me feel safe. I snuggle further into him and rest my head on his chest to which he wraps his arm tighter around me. I smile, maybe things are getting better and Oli will change. I at least hope that's the case because I don't think I could last much longer. I have lived with Oli for 2 years and been abused for 1 1/2 years which is a long time I know but it's also long enough to become immune to it. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a new Oli.