Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 8

I shifted around, I had just woke up due to the light shining in my face. I looked at my body and noticed I was in the hotel bed and had the comforter wrapped around my body, I was in my clothes from last night apart from I had no pants on. Weird, I can't remember going to bed or getting ready or.... Oli. He dragged me back here pissed last night after I kissed Vic, where is he though? The memories from last night flooded back through my mind; he beat me and tried to rape me. Then Vic saved the day by punching my "boyfriend" across the face and then I fell asleep in his arms. Vic must've put me to bed and taken my pants off, the thought alone brought heat to my cheeks. He probably left me after because he took a look at me and decided I wasn't good enough. I never am.

A soft snore caught my attention, I looked around the room but I couldn't see anything. I decided I must have imagined it and went to get off the bed when my foot touched something warm on the floor. I quickly pulled my foot back like there was a disease on the floor, what, I don't know what it is down there. I looked over the edge to see the cutest thing and weirdest thing ever, Vic Fuentes asleep on the floor wrapped in a blanket. I quietly stepped over him trying not to wake him and made my way to the bathroom. I glanced over my shoulder and a smile crept onto my face, shame he won't be here for longer. He will probably leave when he wakes up and apologise for being here, it's a sad thought that he thinks I wouldn't want him here but it is weird. I haven't seen him since high school then all of a sudden we're kissing on a couch and he's asleep in my hotel room floor.

Shit, what if Oli comes back and sees him? He was pissed and then Vic punched him, so even more pissed, and then mix that in with a huge amount of jealousy and that pretty much means a dead Kellin. I know I wanted to be dead but I have gotten better and I feel like living now that I escaped that town but I know that I didn't want to die in the hands of another. Even if Oli was to kill me, I don't think he is the type of murderer to make it quick, oh no, he's a play with your food kinda guy. He would probably torture me for a week or two then kill me slowly so he can watch the life leave my eyes before it leaves my body. Sick fuck basically, Oli Sykes would be a fucking sick murderer.

Anyway, back to the present time, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was sticking out everywhere, luckily Vic hasn't seen me this morning. I turned the shower on and got in, I let the water just run down my body for a while, I stood there staring at nothing because I was trying to take my time. I got bored so I just carried on washing my body, when I got out the whole room was covered in steam. I must've been in there for 20 minutes, I wasn't even distracted just staring.

I walked out to notice Vic still asleep but laying in a different position, his body was curled and he was hugging the blanket. I wish I was between his arms with him hugging me, oh well, at least I can change without him seeing. I walked over to the bed and put on the spare clothes I brought with me, these jeans are bigger than the last time I've worn them. Brilliant, I've lost more weight, I'm skinny enough without losing this as well. I looked in the mirror on the wall by me and held my stomach, there is barely anything there. I can't buy food because I have no money and Oli didn't let food service come to the room, in fact he told them to not even answer the phone if we ring. I can't ask Vic because that's rude so instead I just stood there holding my stomach contemplating my ideas, when a voice behind me spoke up "Your body is beautiful Kells don't worry" I jumped from surprise which caused him to quietly laugh. I turned around to face him, he was sat up on the floor watching me intently, I raised an eyebrow at him when it occured to me. How long had he been watching? "You have a nice ass, by the way" And that answers that question. My face turned bright red and I could feel the heat on my face. "Perv" I muttered under my breath, but he still heard. He had a smirk on his face and then it changed to a soft smile. "I know you don't want to talk about last ni-.." I cut him off "No I don't" He just sighed and carried on "You said that I save you from being abused by your boyfriend" He looked at me for confirmation, to which I nodded, "Does he do it often?" The breath caught in my throat, tears threatening to spill built up in my eyes and all I could do was stand there staring at the ground.

I could feel Vics eyes on me waiting for an answer, so I shook my head; afraid that my voice would fail me. I looked up to see his expression and it was obvious he didn't believe me, "I know you're lying to me Kellin" his voice was firm, he wasn't going to believe anything unless it was the truth. "Y-yes he d-does" My stutter coming in to confirm how weak and pathetic I felt. This is the first person to know about Oli, I didn't know how either of them would react but I knew one thing. Oli will never find out through me and if Vic keeps quiet then it will be fine. I saw his eyes turn red with hate but they softened when he heard me hold back a sob. He walked over to me and took me in his arms, I cried, similar to last night. I cried and cried until I had no tears left in me. The whole time he rubbed my back soothingly and hushing me. This is exactly what I needed, someone there to comfort me when I needed it.

When I managed to calm down I decided that I would tell him everything. I moved away from him and looked in his eyes and told him all about Oli. "..And then last night when he saw us kissing he dragged me back here and tried to r-ra- he tried to r-rape me and then he heard you knock and you know it from there" When I stuttered the word rape I saw Vic's hands clench into fists and his knuckles go white. He wrapped me back in his and drew circles on my back, it was a small gesture but it made tingles go up my spine.

We just sat there for the rest of the day, talking and sitting in each others arms. Vic then needed to go to the bathroom so I sat there on the bed, wondering where I would go once I leave here. I didn't really want to go back 'home' but what choice did I have? That's when he stumbled in, slamming the door behind him. It was obvious he was drunk and he didn't care what he was doing but I knew he wouldn't regret anything even if he was sober. He is an angry drunk and as well as being pissed off from earlier he was ready to cause me pain again. He came towards me and before I knew it he punched me in the face causing me to whimper in pain. He then pinned me to the bed as he ground his hips into mine, I cried and whimpered but all he did was chuckle at me.

I thrashed about underneath him as he tried to take my jeans off, why this again? I knew he was angry but maybe he will rape me this time. Then quickly, Oli was thrown off me and onto the floor. I looked up through tearful eyes to see Vic standing there anger radiating off his body, he looked hot though. His arms were tense and his muscles were showing clearly. He had obviously rushed out of the bathroom to come to my rescue because he stood there in front of me wearing only tracksuit bottoms low on his hips. I ran between him and Oli, stopping myself from eye-fucking him, to stop Vic from making a mistake. That didn't stop Oli though, he pushed me aside and I landed on the floor painfully. He lunged at Vic, he dodged the attack causing Oli to slam into the wall. Vic then pinned him against the wall by holding a hand behind Olis back, Oli groaned in discomfort as he was being held there.

Soon Vic let go and grabbed him by the throat, he dragged him over to the door and pushed him out. "You listen here you sick fuck, leave Kellin alone or it will be worse" Vic spat angrily as Oli fell towards the floor. He stood up and whilst doing so spat back with "I'm not scared of you". He was, you could tell by the way he tensed when he saw Vic and the way his eyes showed fear. To be honest though, they have seen each other 3 times since high school and twice he has punched him in the face or fought with him. The other time was when we were kissing but that isn't a good thing because that resulted in last nights events.

I watched as Oli went down the hall, I hoped he wouldn't come back when I was alone but I didn't know whether he would or wouldn't. I saw Vic was tempted to run after him and carry on beating the sit out of him, so I walked over to him and grabbed his arm. He visibly relaxed when I touched him but that didn't stop me from pulling away from the door and pushing him on the bed. (To relax you dirty minded people) I locked the door behind us and went to get a cup of water, I came back to see Vic glaring at the door like he was mentally breaking it. I knew he was glaring at Oli but the door was shut so that's the best he could do. I walked over to him and splashed the water at his face, he changed his glare from the door to me. I sat there arms crossed, pouting and glaring at me like a child- I couldn't help it I fell into an uncontrollable fit of giggles.

He ran towards me and chucked me over his shoulder, he chucked me on the bed and started tickling me. I squirmed and giggled underneath him, then he suddenly stopped and looked down at me. His eyes went down to my lips and before I knew what I was doing I kissed him. It was only quick and friendly but I don't care I needed comfort right now and he was here. "I want to get drunk and you my kind sir will help me" I didn't have any money but no doubt would there be alcohol in one of Oli's bags. I looked through his bag and right at that bottom was two bottles of vodka and one bottle of coke. I picked up the three bottles and shouted "Tonight I will get wasted and forget everything" and that's the start of a night I will regret in the morning. Forgetting your problems is fun but hangovers aren't but I will enjoy it while it lasts.