Status: This is my first story so constructive criticism is welcome. I would appreciate it if you guys gave me your opinions and thoughts.

Killer Instinct

This is a work of fiction. Titles, photos ,quotes, Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They tossed the motionless boy down to the floor by my feet his blood forming a pool around my shoes. I backed away heart pounding adrenaline drugging me up, but someone shoved me forward until i tripped over him.

"NEXT!"

The door slide open with a soft hiss the light inside blinding me. I didn't even have time to panic before i was roughly tossed into the room the door slammed shut behind me. The room was freezing and smelled like the strongest disinfectant ever. I struggled to my feet fear crawling over me sinking its nails in. A man in military uniform grabbed my arm roughly and rolled my sleeve up showing my tattoo. He addressed the doctor in front of him and spoke my name.

"Number 557 Sir" The doctors eyes lit up and mine glazed over this was it, it was finally my turn all those years of waiting and daydreaming my freedom all for nothing it was here. I was going to die now wether i liked it or not and i was only 20 -my lip quivered- what a waste.