The Power of Evil People.

Melody

Who would of thought that such a blessing of a new school can also be come the worst place in the world. Melody was nothing spectacular at least that is what she thought to herself after looking herself over in a full length mirror. Standing an entire five foot three with black hair that went a little past her shoulders she tugged at her new school uniform made up of a dark pule blazer, tan skirt, white button up blouse with matchmaking thigh high socks, and her tan shoes sinned bright made of leather real leather. She could hardly believe that she looked this good. Being over 200 pounds she wasn't sure that all this tan could ever in a million years look good on her , but it did . A smile came across her face as she grabbed her scorpion glow in the dark neck-less and placed it around her neck tight into a choker . Looking over at her clock panic set in seeing that it was now 7:30 and school started at 9:00 it wouldn't be such a big deal if she didn't have to walk the five miles and find all her classes ,and well find everything else.
Grabbing her black messenger backpack she rushed down the stairs out the front door and down the block. After five blocks or so she slowed down to a stop when she heard someone calling her name from a few feet behind her. Slowly she turned on her heals coming face to face with a cute same height skinny brown headed girl with bright blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. Before melody knew it she was in a complete embrace lips locked eyes closed her hands run through her hair and the other around her waist. Melody began to pull back fixing the strap on her shoulder. Sam who was the girl smiled at her and helped her fix her black lipstick. "So babe are you ready for your new school?" Sam asked still being cheerful. "well I guess I mean I forgot to tell you something... Well I didn't forget It was more I was scared to tell you.."AS Melody stumbled over her words like a child learning how to talk for the first time She didn't even have time to notice that they made it to the old train station platform a small dust clouded kicked up around their feet. "What did you forget to tell me?" Sam became concerned as she placed her hand on Melodies shoulder.
"I won't be coming home...I won't be coming home till at least Thanksgiving....It is a full ride which means I will be staying at the school. That is one of the conditions along with my gpa staying up to a 4.0." Melody gaze met the ground the silence was unbarring. She knew Sam would be mad however She expected her to say something anything. After a few minutes the platform started to become crowded with dozens and dozens of people. Melody looked up slowly pro paring herself for the worst screaming match of the year. Nothing happen Sam was gone she stood there tears starting to form in her eyes.
What was she going to do will she ever hear from her again. The train screeched up braking her attention quietly she turned and walked up to the train into the doors sitting in the seat in the back the fake green leather felt cold on her skin. She could feel her cheeks getting hot and tears started to fill her eyes. The train started forward jerking her slightly forward. Hours passed and nothing absolutely nothing came across her screen of her phone. Her heart began to fall she pulled her legs towards her resting her head into her arms.
The train came to a stop her head jerked back hitting the back window. Her eyes shot open garbing her head in confusion. Looking out of the window this huge silver train station with huge windows reveling business people, professors, and any other person you could think of that could afford such things. Looking down on the words on her palm she looked up again shocked. "I have to go in there?" She whispered to herself getting up and and out of the train. The sun seemed to bounce off the building like it was a mirror. People pushed into one another trying to get to whatever location they had to get to. There were no excuse me or may I get by.
This was a new world the smell of coffee held strong in the air with really expensive perfume. Grabbing the strap to her bag she held it tight against her as she dogged and zigzagged through the crowds only getting a slight brake in between. After what seemed to be forever she made it to the front glass doors pushing them open with a breath of re leaf. Walking up to the edge of the sidewalk a taxi driver sat patiently holding a white paper with her name written across it in bad hand writing. He was average height thin with a green pullover vest with a wight t under it and tan slacks with black shoes. His face was emotionless no glitter of happiness in his eye. Then again dealing with these people all day no one could blame him.
She walked up her hand extended to him with a smile on her face. "Hello I am Melody James. I am guessing you are looking for me?" Melody said trying to be as friendly as possible maybe she could brake the ice. It was in vane he walked back to his cab and opened the back door to the yellow taxi then he got in on the driver side slamming the door behind him. Still holding her back tight she got in shutting the door quietly. With in seconds they were off down a brick road off the main road beautiful cherry trees lined the road.
Pulling up to a huge brick building with white window frames and gold fixtures. It was absolutely amazing. She had never seen anything like it. Where she is from the biggest building she had seen was the city hall in the middle of the small farm town that took 20 to 30 minutes to get from one end to another. The taxi driver got out leaving his door wide open swinging open her door looking at her with inpatients. Getting out as fast as possible she knew that he would have no problem with closing the door on her and driving the dead corps right down the road without a second thought. Once she was out he slammed the door behind her got back in and drove away. She watched him for a few seconds thinking to herself how rude he was.
She was never one to dwell on things brushing it of as he was probably just having a bad day or something she put a smile right back on her face as she headed right to the front doors amazed The doors them selfs are real oak. She seen her father work with oak plenty of times but never seen something with carvings that couldn't even be explained. Before an another moment could pass she found herself on the ground looking at four students ranging in ages but all wearing the same uniform of tan pants, white button up, blue tie, blue sports coat, and tan shoes. The first one she noticed was a tall skinny guy with short black hair and thin black rimmed glasses a little black book held just in the right spot to be able to read and walk at the same time. He was deferentially the tallest out of all of them. That is what caught her attention in the first place.
The next two she noticed was two twin guys both with messy ginger hair green eyes medium height ,but at the same time they both looked slightly different. The one on the left had a sweet and kind smile full of life full of dreams. The other one that was an another story he seemed to be full of misgiving with a smirk to match. The final guy who happen to be the shortest out of the bunch was overly pail, gray eyes, and spiked black hair. She got a strange feeling from him. Something was off not in a good way at all. Melody stood up starring at the group. She began to glare at them as she pushed her way through them and down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
(i probably used wrong words and misspelled some things just saying i know lol xD )