The Power of Evil People.

James

James sat qiutly looking down at the interesting girl with the black hair and green eyes in the back of the train who ovisally seamed upset to the fullest point of the word. He shifted his gray eye down noticing that they had the same colors in their uniforms only difference is he had pants on. After a moment or so he looked back up running his hand through his short spiked black hair. He studied her with no emotion coming across his face. She started to fall asleep or that is how it looked from his point of view. The train lurched to a stop she watched her get up he fallowed close behind her but back enough to not get any unwanted attention from the other travelers.
Once he got to the outside he seen his limoe driver waving and smiling. Taking another look at her getting into her cab she walked up and got in with no words or even graditute. Curve after cure after cure he staighed looking out of the window watching tree after tree go by the sky blue like always no clouds in the sky birds cheeped oh how annoying he found this all to be. They stopped he got out slowly shielding his eye from the glare until his eyes adjusted. He walked up and through the doors down the hall to a group of guys to twin a guy with black hair and glasses.
"Good morning boss" "morning sir" "morning" He was met with cheerful greetings from each boy. "good morning" He said back his tone staying the same like always low and no emotion or pitch change. Sean looked up an eye brow raised out of surprise. "Sir are you in a good mood?" Sean said as he was full of entreating. James began to walk away down the hall to the front doors again the group fallowed by in a group not making much room for anyone else to get by not liked they cared that much everyone always made room for them. Hell even the teachers seemed to worship them to the highest point. Swinging open the doors open without taking a second to see if unfortunate soul was on the other side of them they could hear a thud and something fall to the ground. Looking at the ground in front of them sat the same girl from earlier on the train with a dumb look on her face that turned into a crunched up pissed off face. She got up fairly quickly and pushed through them like nothing. They watched her for a few moments and turned forward and began to walk again. James placed his hands behind his head his figures intertwined in one another. His gaze steady but on nothing particular. "Sean who is that girl?" James still looked at none of them. Sean's eyes looked at him with the corner of his eyes. His long nimble figures started to search his little black book at a reasonable paces at first then slowed down to a stop. Pushing his glasses up to his face to fix them with one hand he lifted the book higher in front of him.
"Well sir her name is Melody James, 15 years in age, comes from a farm town, has more of a goth or dark style, father is a farmer and mother is a dress maker, oh this is the best of all Sir It looks like she has been dating someone named Sam. Looks like we have a lesbian on our hands men." Sean began to grin. "Should I send the twins to go greet her?" Sean met his words with a question before anyone could say much of anything. "Well Sean I think I will be the one to greet this one myself." A glimpse of a smile actually came onto James mouth you would of thought his skin might crack but after seconds it was gone again just like that.
All of the other guys just stopped and looked at each other for a moment or two they started to quickly walk up with James. All in a daze of confusion and well flat out shock. They walked the grounds looking around the grounds making their rounds saying hello to what they considered nobodies. When James eyes caught a glimpse of Melody sliding her back down the trunk of a tree in the corner away from everyone her legs crossed in front of her. Earbuds in bother of her ears. Her eyes closed. The only thing that cam to mind that she could be sleeping.
The setting sun hit her face softening the entire seen a slight glow came off her. She looked like sleeping beauty. Her hands still clutching the strap of her bag. A silver iPod on her lap. James stood in this spot studding her for a wile not saying anything. "Boss?" Alex looked at him but no reply. Alex looked at his brother Lucifer right beside him. "What do you think is wrong with boss Lucy?" Alex also glanced at Sean who was just standing there not entertained by any of this. "I would guess he has a crush on her." Lucifer grins resting his elbow on Alex's shoulder.
A few more moments passed both twins had started to fidget with energy. "will you two calm down for god sales you act like we have been sitting hear for hours." Sean's words came out like a mother scalding her bad children. "But we are bored...basketball basketball basketball!" Alex and Lucifer started to cheer in unison which they did often. It was odd how they knew what the other would say but if you had to be around them it would seem normal. What really is normal? Sean began to glare at them not noticing that James started to walk towards Melody.
"Ale we can play that anytime I have a feeling this will be over interesting" Like always when he got a bad good feeling he began to grin grabbing Alex's and Sean's arms pulling them along to catch up with James who was walking at a quick pace. He stopped at Melodies feet crouching down slowly reaching his hand towards her neck less before stopping to pull his hand back placing it on his knee. Sean stood on the right of her the twins on the other side of her. He noticed her eyes began to open as she pulled her earbuds out of her ears. "Can i help you?" It was easy to seedy her tone alone she was overly annoyed by them.
"Oh well hello maiden I am glad to see you are not dead like first expected I wanted to take this chance to have you meet my friends and myself to you before you could hear anyone else could tell you about us. As you can tell we are well liked and we didn't want you to get the wrong imprecation. We aren't the god everyone will say we are. We are just like everyone else."James gave her a smile reaching his hand out to shake her hand. "What the hell makes you think I would give to shits about anything you or your goons seem to be like or even to notice you all at all?" Her face stayed crossed as her words shot out like daggers looking for any target at all.
Before anyone knew it they heard a slapping sound Melodies hands shot up holding the right side of her face. Her eyes began to tear up. James leaned in close to her looking her dead in the eyes with nothing but rage going through his entire body. "Ok listen close you little fucking lesbian whore don't you ever say anything about them like that again. You em bread cunt don't you ever think you are all high and mighty you are nothing you are just some girl who is lucky as hell to be hear remember that." James words cut right back hitting more of a target then hers.
James stood up his hands in fist by ether one of his sides. He never looked back as he walked away from her to the dormitories. He was fallowed by Lucifer and Sean. Alex stayed on his knees for a few minutes with his hand softly placed on her shoulder. He gave her a smile. James still being overly mad he called out to Alex to come on without even looking at him. He scrambled to his feet running toward the group.