The Power of Evil People.

Alex

It felt like such a long day to Alex as he thought back to how he told Melody that Sean didn't want to hit her, and how they are his only family that he didn't have really anyone at home besides the people who took care of the house. He wasn't always like this well Alex himself really didn't remember way he was like as a kid he really hardly ever remembered anything from when he was a kid. Lucifer always said that it was because he was trying to block out any of the old memories of their mom and dad fighting and travailing like they are now. Like always he took what Lucifer had said and went with it. Out of the both of them he was the one that was hardly ever not positive. Always seeing the good in people I guess that is why he can be friends with James.
Over the years he flourished in basketball just like his brother. He seen Lucifer sitting on he couch with his foot resting on his knee his arm on the back of it and the other resting on the arm. He wasn't paying any attention to anything around him like always. Alex smiled to himself as he plopped himself down on the couch his body flat against the cushions his head ending up in Lucifer lap. Lucifer looked down and patted Alex's head softly. Sean sat across from them on a soft leather lounge chair his feet flat on the floor his elbows resting on his knees wile he looked at Alex leaning his head on his hands.
James beside him in the same kind of chair with his hands behind his head resting his head his legs crossed as well.
"What did you say to her?" Sean looked at Alex his eyes narrowed. Alex turned his head towards Sean silently looking like a deer caught in headlights."Well I ummmm said that umm you didn't want to hit her that we are your family and you love us and that you umm just get protective over us a lot of he time. why did you have to hit her?"
Sean got up walking over to Alex calmly getting down on his knees beside him Lucifer looked Down at him and then at James not sure on what to do or even think of this. Sean never gets to close to anyone even when he talk to them. Sean leaned down his lips touching Alex's ear ever so softly. His other hand resting on Ale's lower pelvis his other on his knee. "My sweet Alex I hit her because she was calling you guys a nasty name. Disrespecting you and my other friends. I couldn't just let that go or let her get away with it." Sean's breath smelled sweet like mint hard candy.
Sean moved his head so his lips matched Ales's soft pink lips. Lowering his head their lips touched as Sean began to speak again.
"So as you can see it was all for you." Sean's hand ran lower on Alex. Alex could smell his breath it smell so sweet and minty like the hard candy. His lips even tho they are gray they are as soft as silk. "Oh what is this Alex I thought you are a perfect example of being the perfect soul ,but look at you just by my lips touching yours you already so hard. It really is cute." He grinned looking up at Lucifer knowing he wouldn't do anything to stop this for fear of pissing him off. Lucifer looked back at Sean not doing anything at all to protect his brother who was to innocent to even know what was going on.
Sean got up letting his hand glide up Alex's body as he walked away from him and out the door. James looked at Lucifer shocked Lucifer looked back at him with the same look on his face. However Alex started at the ceiling for a few minutes still in shock he got up and ran out the door to his bedroom. The slam of his door rand down the dormitory hallway.
"Lucifer I think you need to go check on him he might be a little upset." James sat up uncrossing his legs as he rubbed his forehead with his hand.
Lucifer let out a breath standing up crossing his arms in front of him. his head down. "What the hell got into you Sean" He whispered to himself glancing back at James. Sean stood up and walked to Lucifer putting his arms around him pulling him in tight. Lucifer looked up at him kissing him gazing into his eyes. He closed his eyes getting on his tiptoes kissing James as he uncrossed his arms wrapping his arms around James as well.
James kissed him back grinning slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still working one this one <3