The Power of Evil People.

Lucifer

Lucifer walked out of the room and down the hallway.He could feel eyes on him watching every move every breath that went in and out of his lungs. He came to a complete stop turning around seeing Sean staring back at him. He knew it couldn't be good ,but he knew he had to go if he didn't he would be in trouble for sure. He walked down to him and opened the door slowly Sean wasted no time grabbing his shoulders and slamming Lucifer against the wall with a thud against the brick wall. "What the fuck dude" Lucifer said as he slightly opened his eyes to look directly at Sean. Sean leaned in close his face inches from his still no emotion on his face. Sean gave him a strange look of confusion. "Listen to me Lucifer I have a job for you to do. It is simple as cutting cake. I need to you to take this camera and go into that girls room and take some pictures of her in positions that aren't so good for her reputation." Sean pushed the camera into Lucifer chest still holding him against the wall. "What you are fucking nuts man I know she pissed you off but damn dude that is ridicules I'm not doing it." Lucifer huffed and pushed the camera back at Sean. Sean began to grin like he did when he slapped Melody. "How about you listen to me little Lucy I can easily fuck your life up to no extent or have you not noticed that yet." Lucifer rolled his eye at him "Oh ya Sean how would you do that huh? you know nothing about me or my life to mess it up." Seans smile got bigger as he began to laugh slightly. "Oh I know nothing about you and your life you really want to say that to me?" Lets see What do I know about you. How about we start off with how you are with Sean you make two cute little lovebirds if I do say so myself. I also know that his families practice isn't going as well as it did before the decline of the economy hell my parents are the once balling his family out. If you don't do what I say I can easily make one call and the end of his life and your little love fest." Sean pushed him more into the wall. Lucifer eye grew wider in disbelief "What how did you know that I mean I don't I .... I ...." "Lets just say I know everything about everything. Besides you would be surprised about what people will tel you when hey think they can trust you. I guess it was his mistake however." Sean let Lucifer go and leaned his back against the wall his arms folded behind his head. Lucifer slammed his arm against Sean chest. Seans chest sank in as if it was already prepared to take the hit. It was like he was already reading Lucifers mind before even he himself knew what he was going to do. "Lucy Lucy Lucy that is two strikes against you. You have to be punished for all this. First the not doing hat I told you and now for putting you hangs on me to hurt me by the way you failed. What oh what should I have you do? Maybe I'll just go tell James what you just conformed with me about his family I wasn't sure but now I know what a shame he will be hart broken that you basically told me his big secret do you think he will brake up with you? Maybe he will never trust you again. ether way I win." Lucifer lowered his arm from Seans chest in defeat his shoulders lowered as he slouched. "That is better know that you know your place how about we get to the punishments" He winked at Lucifer as he pushed him to his knees. Lucifer looked back up at him in disbelief he had only seen this done one other time ago when some guy older classmate scuffed Seans shoes by accident. Sean still looked down at him grinning ear to ear hid hands still behind his head. "and if you don't do a good job I will just have to tell James all about our little fun time under the stars. Now I hold bother of your lifes even more in my hands." Lucifer hung his head as he started to undo Seans pants button.