Status: Fin.

When You Hold Me

When You Hold Me

His muscles throbbed sorely as his legs dragged him inside his home, their strength buckling as he neared his white sofa in the living room and letting him collapse onto it. A tired sigh escaped his ragged form, his eyelids closing over his drying brown orbs and blanketing him in a darkness that was beginning to pull him from his consciousness, his head beginning to roll back as he started to drift.

The sound of one of the doors closing shut startled him awake though, the man sitting upright with a tense posture as he stared in the direction of the hallway from where the sound emanated from. Had a sasaeng fan managed to sneak into his home? The simple thought was enough to frustrate him as his hand got out his cell phone from his pant pocket.

Soft footsteps were being taken towards the living room where he resided, and his fingers began to dial the phone number for the police. His eyes glanced down to check the numbers he was pressing down on, and when he looked up he saw her standing there in one of his button up shirts with her small, delicate hands running through her short, damp black tresses. Her caramel toned skin glistened in the lighting, a few drops of water scattered about her legs, thighs, and on her chest that was minimally exposed thanks to a few buttons that were left undone at the top of his shirt. As his eyes finished their wandering, they soon landed upon her hazel ones, their entrancing gaze practically pulling him out of his body and capturing his soul.

Finally his voice was found and he greeted her, “Nikki, I didn't think you'd be here.” Ever since he had provided her with a key to his home, she had never really used it unless he invited her over. Now seeing that she was beginning to use it brought a small smile to his features.

“Me either, to be honest,” she admitted, sauntering over to him slowly. Byung Hun wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or if he was simply far too fixated on that part of her body, but her hips seemed to sway with each step she took across his living room floor.

“Did you just shower?”

“Yeah, hope you don't mind that I borrowed your bathroom,” she nodded, sitting next to him upon the couch once she reached it.

He smiled, glad that she was able to feel so at home in his own. “No, of course not. Feel free to use anything whenever you want.”

Their relationship was a unique one. He was much older than she was, and while age had been a factor at keeping him at bay from her in the beginning, it didn't manage to separate them for long. Nikki was a young woman who was mature and elegant in everything she did, she was a kind woman who was normally straightforward and always respectable. She was able to bring out the best parts of him, and as cliché as it may seem, being around her made him feel like he was just as young as she was, although Nikki had made it quite clear that his age never mattered to her in the first place.

“What brought you over here?” He asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders and leaned up against his arm. “I don't know,” she softly sighed, “I guess... I just missed you. You've been busy with filming so we've hardly gotten to see each other lately.”

He smiled sadly, wrapping the arm she leaned upon around her shoulders and bringing her in closer, placing a kiss upon her head delicately when she burrowed her head into part of his chest. “I'm sorry that I'm busy,” he apologized.

“Don't be; you're doing your job and I'm proud of you for it – you know that.”

“Thank you. I'll try to make some more time for us between filming, okay?”

“I'd like that,” she whispered.

He sighed contentedly, bringing his head down to the top of her own and inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo and getting a bit more water upon his chin in the process. “I haven't held you like this in a long time,” he mused softly. “I missed it.”

“Me too. I love it when you hold me.”

“Why?”

“Just... you make me feel loved. You tell me you love me all the time, I know, but... when I can feel you like this... it's like I can feel your warmth and the love you have for me.”

As she revealed her feelings, Byung Hun tried and failed to bite back a goofy grin. She's so cute when she's open about her feelings like this, he thought to himself.

Nikki's hazel eyes glanced up at him to see his expression when he didn't reply back. He was staring at the wall with his brown eyes crinkling with delight, his top teeth were biting down upon his bottom lip – which she found extremely attractive at that point in time, and his cheeks were slowly accumulating a bit of color in them.

She lightly slapped his leg and caught his attention, his face falling when he realized she saw him having a bit of a moment. “Glad you enjoyed it that much, because I won't be saying something that cheesy ever again.”

“Ever?”

“Ever.”

“Damn,” he laughed, pulling her further into him and bringing her upon his lap.

His right hand cupped her cheek and his thumb caressed her tenderly for a moment before slowly pulling her and her lips closer to meet his own. As they embraced, he could smell the body wash that he used lingering upon her body, his own scent hovering around her and making him smile as they continued their kiss.

Her hands that hat sat in her lap when he had pulled her atop him then slid up from his waist to his shoulders, giving him thrilling chills as they then skimmed back down a bit and to the first buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them one at a time in a teasing manner. As the last one was undone, she pulled away from his lips and discarded the piece of clothing quickly, then leaving butterfly kisses upon his jaw and working her way down his neck and to his shoulder, nibbling on occasion along the way.

As the arousal within him began to peak and his body temperature spiked, he grew restless and eager to have her for himself. His arms wrapped around her torso securely, Byung Hun jumping up from the couch while she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist to keep her in place. His lips ravished her exposed collarbone, and when a soft, breathy moan escaped her lips, he turned to face the couch again and brought her down upon the cushions.

Her face was now flushed with color, her eyes glazing over with a lust for what was to come, and he unbuttoned her own shirt like an expert, his fingers flying down the line and opening up the fabric of the shirt like a present, exposing her in her white, lacy bra and panties.

As he peppered kissed all the way down her body, he whispered huskily, “You know how you love it when I hold you?”

“Y-yeah...” she sighed out, gripping his hair lightly when he reached a sensitive spot that she enjoyed.

His fingers then hooked themselves on the inside of her lingerie, pulling them down her thighs and letting his hot breath greet her lower half as he spoke, “I'm going to hold you all night tonight, Nikki.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted it to be fluffy, and then I wanted it to be smutty. You get the best of both worlds. Lol

Sorry it took me forever, Nikki!!

Have some Byung Hun on me to make up for it!

Image
Image
Image