Tattoos, Alcohol, and the Pop Disaster Tour of 2002

Heading Out

"Ayyyyyeeee, fuck." Chris charged up and down the sidewalk flailing his arms, he wasn't drunk yet, but he was sure acting like it.

"Where's Micha?" I asked after another couple minutes, watching Brandon and Brendon haul out things they'd need for the next six months.

Chris attempted a kickflip on his skate board and stumbled off, standing a few feet away from me with a big, excited grin on his face. "We're supposed to meet him in the parking lot of Cosco." he replied. I looked up, the moon still visible, the sky turning slightly pink, we were getting an early start. "We rooted Micha to drive most of the way, though, y'know, so we can fuck around in the back." Chris winked and I hit his arm playfully. "You're so full of shit." I replied, laughing. I'd already volunteered to help drive, I'd be switching off with Micha.

"Are you excited?" I asked him in a matter-of-fact tone, it was quite obvious, judging from how he couldn't stand still for a moment. He nodded excitedly, and hopped on the skateboard again, swirving down the empty lane under the dimming streetlights.

I laughed, and skipped towards Brendan with a big grin on my face. "Who's ready to see a shitload of Bakersfield California?!"

"We are!" They cheered, and before I knew it, we were on the road. Chris drove us to Cosco, and we spotted Micah crossing the parking lot with a camera man.

"What's with the camera dude?" I asked, looking in the rear view mirror.

"Tom told us last night that Resting Bird entertainment was going to document our tour and make it into a movie." Brandon replied from the backseat.

"HEY ASSHOLE! HURRY IT UP, WE'RE GOING TO BAKERSFIELD!" Chris shouted out the window, breaking up laughing. Micah faked a scowl and tossed his stuff in the back, replacing Chris in the front seat, adjusting the mirrors, a grin visible on his face.

I grinned, tucking my shoulder length bronze hair behind my ear. This was really happening. A giggle escaped my mouth, barely adding up to the hysteria I felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I watched the All Time Low themed movie, Fan Girl tonight. I'll be honest, I fucking loved it. <3