Status: corny title but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stydia

"We should be a couple for halloween."

MYSTERIOUS DEATHS OCCUR IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD. STAY TUNED FOR THE FULL STORY.

“We should, you know, be a couple for halloween,” Stiles suggests, pulling his shirt sleeves down. He looks at his watch, waiting for a response from his friends. With his eyes gleaming, Stiles look at Lydia carefully, hoping she would notice his hint.

He looks at Scott, Allison and Lydia quietly sitting around Scott’s television, closely paying attention to Beacon Hills’s local news rather than himself. He sighs loudly, wondering if his crew heard a word he said.

Still focusing her eyes on the news, Lydia tilts her head to the side. “A couple of what?

Stiles raises an eyebrow at Scott as he tries to catch Scott’s attention. Stiles shifts in his seat harshly, tapping Scott’s shoulders. Scott squints at Stiles closely, furrowing his eyebrows together. Stiles sighs, mouthing a word or two to Scott.

“What?” Scott says loudly.

Allison places her attention from the news onto Scott. “What?”

Scott shakes his head while looking at Stiles. He slowly asks, “What were you saying? Be a couple of what?”

“Something about being a couple for halloween.” Lydia looks at Stiles, playing with her hair, and at Scott. Lydia says solemnly to Scott, “I think Stiles wants to dress up as a couple with you.”

Scott snickers, looking at Stiles as he pouts. He brings his head back, chuckling. Allison joins him, catching her breath. Lydia stares at Allison and Scott giggle, folding her arms over her chest.

“Did I miss something?” Lydia asks slowly. She looks at Stiles, frowning at the sound of laughter around her.

Stiles flashes a small smile, pushing himself up from the ground. He rushes a hand over his red face, looking at Lydia. “They are just making fun of me.”

“I know that.” Lydia’s mouth lifts to a small grin. “I want to know why they are laughing at you. Was it something I said?”

Before Stiles could answer, Allison interrupts him, slowing her breathing. “It is what you didn’t say, Lyd.”

Lydia stares at Allison and back at Stiles. “What didn’t I say?”

Stiles’s eyes widen. “Oh, er, nothing. I-it’s just, uh, nothing. Hey, look the news is back.” Stiles says quickly, pointing at the television screen. “Gee, wow, look at that death count. What a shame? Scott, look, wow, death. Bad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
short short short but wow I love s1-2 of tw
Even though I love the chemistry between Stiles and Malia, I love love looooove Stiles and Lydia together (-: THIS IS WRITTEN DURING TEEN WOLF’S SEASON 1-2 MARK

prompt: Imagine person A of your OTP going to person B saying “We should be a couple for Halloween.” guyzzzzzzzz, why do I love this more than I should