Status: A work in progress!

Whisper in a Dead Mans Ear

Chapter 4. Escape

I've now been with these three idiots for a long and unbearable 37 hours. Here I was, sitting on a random king sized bed with Robyn and Tenyle listening to them gush and talk about cute boys they both knew. I felt disgusted and it wasn't because I was being forced to listen to their annoying girly gossip and boy talk, but because I was no longer in the slutty dress I had been wearing the night I was abducted but now to make matters worse, I was in somebody's clothes. Given that Tenyle was a chubbier set person and I was petite... well, skinny... I was left with only one option after I finished my bath and that was to wear Robyn's clothes since we were the same built, well, same weight.

However, given that Robyn was what appeared to be a beauty queen... I was forced in to wearing a pair of black short shorts and a black wife beater. I felt super uncomfortable, almost as uncomfortable as I felt the night of Cody's Halloween party when Sydney forced me to dress the way she made me dress. Not to mention, my stomach was now growling from hunger pains and I was legitimately starving as this was the longest I've ever went without food in my system.

"What was that?" Robyn asked startled by the sound of my stomach growling.

I rolled my eyes as I slowly raised my hand up, "Me. I'm starving."

"Do you want something to eat?" Tenyle asked. I sighed loudly, surprised that she was honestly that stupid that she felt the need to even ask me that. Obviously I wanted something to eat.

"No that's fine. I'll starve to death, It's fine." I replied dramatically as I laid back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Yup... I'll die here. All alone. I wonder if my parents even realize I'm gone yet?" I asked myself out loud.

The view of Robyn's gorgeous face and Tenyle's face full of piercings came into view as they towered over me and stared down at me, "If you want food, all you had to do was tell us. We will go get you some food." Tenyle stated dully.

"Then what are we waiting for? Christmas? let's go get food." I replied dully as I shot off of the bed.

Both Robyn and Tenyle jumped up after me and ran in front of me, blocking my way to the door as if they thought I was going to try and make a run for it. Which they were right... I totally was... just not right now. First things first. I need some food up in here or I'm going to pass out and this time I'll probably die from passing out... well probably not but here's to hoping.

Robyn glared at me suspiciously as Tenyle slowly stepped backwards over to the door and opened it slowly. I rolled my eyes as I exhaled slowly, crossing my arms over my chest and tapping my bare foot against the floor impatiently. Hello... starving here... let's go. Robyn tightened her lips as she ran her fingers through her perfectly toned platinum blonde, practically white hair. She nodded her head in the direction of the door, motioning for me to follow behind the two of them.

They both led me to a kitchen, a huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances to be exact. A clean kitchen, surprisingly. Robyn and Tenyle both began to search through the empty cupboards and through the fridge. I sighed loudly as I realized by the both of their facial expressions that there was absolutely no food in this house.

"Sorry... we don't really eat unless we're out in public." Tenyle explained with a wince.

"Good fucking God... I really am going to die here..." I muttered under my breathe.

Robyn smirked and shrugged, "Looks like we will just have to go get you some food. What do you want?" She asked simply.

"Really?" I asked suspiciously. "You'd be willing to go get me whatever I want?"

Tenyle shrugged as well, "It's kind of the least we can do..."

I laughed in disbelief, "If you're telling the truth then I want a red bull and a sub from subway." I smiled widely and folded my arms over my chest, knowing that they were both full of shit.

"Fine. We will be back in a bit." Tenyle said merely as her and Robyn slipped out of the kitchen, leaving me standing there like an idiot.

Seriously? did they seriously just actually leave me here by myself? Are they that stupid?! Oh wait.. they believe they're both vampires. That answers my question right there. I wasn't going to take any chances as this might be my only chance to get the hell out of here. I tip toed out of the kitchen and peered my head out of the door, looking in both directions of the dark hallway noting that the coast was clear. I smirked and hauled my skinny ass down that hallway and ran down the stairs straight to the two main doors that Xavier had dragged me out of earlier.

At last!

I tried to open the doors until I realized that the doors had been locked from the outside, meaning that I was trapped here.

"No..." I groaned in defeat as I spun around and pouted, looking around for a window.

After a few minutes of searching, I found the living room that had two glass doors that led out to a balcony. Slowly I opened the doors and was just about to step out onto the balcony when Xavier cleared his throat from behind me. Sighing in defeat, I rolled my eyes and slowly turned around to face him.

"What are you doing... Megan?" Xavier asked suspiciously.

I winced, "Looking for a bathroom."

"A bathroom?" Xavier asked carefully.

I nodded, "Yeah... looks like this isn't a bathroom."

"Since when are bathrooms located outside...Megan" Xavier hissed.

"I figured you guys had an outhouse?" I questioned with a nervous chuckle.

"Hmm... I'd hope you weren't planning on running off again or in that case that would mean that I'd have to kill you." Xavier threatened coldly.

"Well. Good thing I was just looking for a bathroom!" I chuckled nervously.

Xavier clicked his jaw as he seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before pointing down the hallway. "The bathroom is that way."

"Well... what do you know.. you are useful." I replied sarcastically before taking off down the hallway and finding the bathroom.

After all, maybe the bathroom has a window or something I can climb out of and get the fuck out of this loony bin that I'm stuck at. Once I was in the bathroom, I shut and locked the door behind me. I even moved the towel rack in front of the door just to be safe. My eyes scanned the bathroom, surprisingly it was clean unlike some of the rooms in this house.

"Oh thank God..." I mumbled under my breathe as my eyes rested upon the bathroom window.

Without any hesitation, I rushed over to the window and unlocked it and slowly forced the window open in order to avoid making any noises. The cool wind brushed against my face as I stuck my head out the window and looked down, realizing that I was still on the first floor and I only had about a four feet drop. Shrugging, I stood up on the edge of the bathtub and held on to the window frame as I slowly climbed out of the window and landed roughly on my feet.

Wincing, I slightly limped away from the house just as fast as I could. It was dark and cold out. I had absolutely no idea where I was going and I avoided the driveway at all costs because once those weirdo's realize I'm gone... that's going to be the first lead they follow in hopes of finding me. I shivered as I made my way through the forest. The sounds of animals howling sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Great... now I'm lost..." I mumbled out loud as I looked around the forest.

Nothing but trees.

I should have waited until daytime to attempt this... I would have maybe actually been making some progress but oh no, here I am... standing in the middle of no where, alone and cold. Why couldn't Sydney be here?... Wait, no. Fuck Sydney. She got me into this mess... why I don't know but I can guarantee that I'm going to find out just as soon as I get ho-

What the fuck was that?!

The sound of a twig snapping behind me stopped me dead in my tracks. Fear coursed it's way through my veins as I slowly turned around and whimpered. My knees began to tremble and a lump was forming in my throat as I stared at a black wolf with yellow eyes only a few feet away from me. My body began to shake uncontrollably in fear as the wolf began to walk closer and closer towards me. Surprisingly the wolf wasn't growling or baring it's teeth at me. Slowly, I began to step back away from the wolf. A big tree behind me stopped me from going any further as my back slammed up against it.

"I'm going to die... I'm going to die" I whimpered.

The wolf was getting closer and closer but came to a sudden halt at the sound of someone yelling from the house,

"Megan!" Xavier hollered.

I almost was happy to be hearing his voice right now. Maybe he can save me or maybe he will find me and the wolf will eat him instead,

"When I find you I'm going to snap your-" Xavier was about to threaten mess he made his way through the forest but stopped once he came in to view on the right of me.

"There you are." Xavier said slyly as he glared at me. "Now tenyle and Robyn aren't here to stop me from-"

"Xavier!" I shouted frantically.

Xavier snapped his attention over to the wolf. The hair on the wolf's back stood up as it stared back at Xavier. It bared it's teeth and growled at Xavier before lunging towards Xavier.

I yelped out before running away from the scene as fast as I could. Xavier the wanna be vampire asshole was probably being torn apart right now but I couldn't bring myself to stop running.

"Oof!" Escaped my lips as I tried over something and louded roughly on my stomach, my forehead slamming roughly against the ground.
Wincing, I rolled over on my back and stared at what appeared to be a headstone that I had just tripped over.

"Are you alright?" An unfamiliar male voice asked me.

Before I could reply my eyes fluttered open and shut before I blacked out completely
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter as I'm on my cell phone! The next one will be better I promise