Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

Chapter One: Enter Uzumaki Naruto - Fail yet again -__-

[Present time: Naruto – Age 12]

‘Hey Kit, what do you say we go and train?’ Kurama asked. Naruto sighs heavily and got ready to disappear, ‘Alright, where? Training grounds Zero or 44?’ Naruto asked. ‘Training—,’ “NARUTO YOU IDIOT!!” a voice cut off Kurama. Turning around Naruto spotted his pretend crush, “Matte, matte, Sakura-chan!” Naruto wailed but it was too late. Sakura had hit him on the head as she fumed, “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY SASUKE-KUN!!” she shouted. ‘This bitch is lucky that I didn’t kill her on the first day,’ Naruto mentally grumbled. Naruto glared at Sasuke while the rival glared back, “Teme,” Naruto growled. “Dobe,” Sasuke instantly back fired.

It was early in the afternoon, Iruka had let the student on a lunch break. Naruto was peacefully sitting under a tree when he accidently hit Sasuke when he threw an eaten apple away. Sakura being near him at the time saw it happening and charged at Naruto. ‘I’m guessing we are not going to train during lunch?’ Kurama asked. ‘Nope,’ Naruto sighed. Naruto noticed that Uchiha Sasuke had left causing Haruno Sakura to go and look for him. ‘Why did I have to choose her?’ Naruto whined in his mind. ‘You the one that said to lay low—how about you paint the Hokage Monument,’ Kurama said. Naruto grinned, ‘Yellow or Red?’ he asked. ‘Both,’ Kurama replied. Naruto looked around to see if anyone was looking at him when he spotted no one he morphed into the tree and vanished.

[Later]

“HOKAGE-SAMA!!” a Shinobi shouted. “What’s wrong? Is Naruto causing trouble again?” Sarutobi asked. “YES!! HE’S VANDALIZING ON THE HOKAGE MONUMENT!! AND THIS TIME WITH PAINT!!” they shouted. Sarutobi Hiruzen, Sandaime Hokage, sighed heavily while putting his hat.

Naruto easily started to paint the mountain when, “NARUTO!! YOU BETTER GET DOWN FROM THERE AND STOP JOKING AROUND!!” some Shinobis started to shout. “HEY!! STOP CAUSING TROUBLE!!” others shouted. Naruto grinned, “YOU LOSERS CAN’T DO WHAT I’M DOING!! YOU DON’T HAVE THE GUTS!! WANNABES!!” he shouted. Naruto jumped and run away from the Shinobi chasing him. Laughing Naruto reveal himself from the wall, “Haha that was too easy!” Naruto laughed. “Oh yeah, Naruto!!” Iruka growled. “Ah!” Naruto shouted in pretend fright and landed on his rear end facing his academy teacher. ‘Man, this guy never gives up,’ Naruto thought. “Where did you come from Iruka-sensei?! Why are you here?!” Naruto asked. “No, what are you doing here? You supposed to be in class,” Iruka said and tied Naruto up. ‘I’m going to kill Daihi and Ken when we meet them again,’ Kurama grumbled. ‘You and me both, fuzz ball,’ Naruto thought.

“I’m at the end of my rope Naruto. You failed the graduation test last year and the year before that. Tomorrow you got another chance and you’re messing up again,” Iruka said. ‘Yeah I wouldn’t have to if I wasn’t told to hold back,’ Naruto thought. “Humph,” Naruto said as he turned his head away. “Fine just because you missed it Naruto! Everyone has to review the transformation jutsu!” Iruka shouted causing everyone to groan. ‘Oh man, why do I even bother with these brats,’ Naruto thought. Naruto lined up after being released from the ropes, ‘Hey Kit, at least you are near your rival,’ Kurama joked. ‘Haha, I forgot to laugh,’ Naruto thought and glared at nothing. Uchiha Sasuke, being next to him saw the glare and didn’t thought of anything else and focused on Iruka. “Alright, Sakura here. Let’s do it, transform,” Sakura said. Smoke was clearly visible and there stood was another Iruka. “Transform into me…good,” Iruka said. “Yes I did it!” Sakura said.

‘Give me a break, she’s pathetic,’ Kurama said. ‘Agreed. So how do we do this? Try or not try?’ Naruto asked. ‘Haha, try the Henge Jutsu you tried on Daihi once and then do the transformation flawlessly,’ Kurama chuckled. Naruto contained his laughter, ‘Haha, alright,’ Naruto said. “Perfect,” Iruka said as Sasuke walked away. “Give it up Naruto,” a lazy voice said. “Yeah, we always pay for your screw ups,” Yamanaka Ino, said. “Who cares?” Naruto said as he stood in front of Iruka. “Alright, Naruto,” Iruka said. Naruto mentally smirked, “Transform!” he said. He soon transformed into his female self, causing Iruka to have a nosebleed. “YOU MORON!! DON’T INVENT STUPID SKILLS!!” Iruka shouted. “Do the jutsu right Naruto,” Iruka said. Naruto sighed, “Yeah, yeah, transform,” Naruto said.

Smoke gathered and it then cleared; revealing a flawlessly replica of Sandaime Hokage. Everyone was shocked, “How about it Iruka?” Naruto asked with Sandaime’s deep and elderly voice. “W-Wow Naruto, if I didn’t knew it was you I would have thought you were Lord Hokage,” Iruka said. Naruto released his transformation jutsu and grinned. “It took three weeks to master this jutsu,” he lied.

[After Class]

‘The secret side of me I never let you see,’ Kurama began. ‘Are you really singing that song?’ Naruto thought as he cleaned off the Hokage Monument. ‘I like that song; it’s very…you,’ Kurama chuckled. ‘Haha, later you want to test it out? Let’s see how many people freak out,’ Naruto suggested. ‘Kit, you are a genius,’ Kurama said with a deadly chuckle. “I won’t let you go until everything is cleaned off,” Iruka spoke. Naruto looked up, “LIKE I CARE! IT’S NOT LIKE I HAVE ANYONE TO GO HOME TO!” he shouted the truth. Naruto looked back down and started to scrub away, ‘Hey Kit, everything will be fine. Someday we will be with Ken and Daihi together,’ Kurama tried. “Naruto,” Iruka called. “What you want now Sensei?” Naruto asked as he looks up. “Well, um…if everything is all cleaned up I’ll buy you some ramen tonight,” Iruka. Naruto froze. ‘That asshole still thinks I’m obsessed with ramen?!’ Naruto thought. “NOW THAT’S SOME MOTIVATION, I WILL HAVE THIS CLEANED UP IN NO TIME!!” Naruto shouted and worked faster with a fake grinned plastered on his face.

“Why were you doing that to the monument? Don’t you know who the Hokage are?” Iruka asked as he was seated next to Naruto inside at a ramen shop. “Of course,” Naruto began and chewed. “Basically, those that receive the Hokage name are the strongest ninjas in the village right?” Naruto lied. ‘Kit, we all know you can take down the Hokage at any time,’ Kurama said. “And among them is the Yondaime Hokage, a hero who saved the village from a fox demon,” Naruto said. ‘Aw, I’m touched that you consider me all powerful, Kit,’ Kurama said. ‘Will you shut up,’ Naruto grumbled. “Then why?” Iruka asked. “Because one day I’m going to get the Hokage name…AND THEN I’M GOING TO SURPASS ALL THE PREVIVOUS HOKAGES!!” Naruto pointed his chopsticks at his sensei.

[Next Day]

“When you are called come to the next room. Now for the graduation exam you will do the Bunshin no Jutsu,” Iruka said. Naruto pretended to freak out, ‘I hate it when you have to hide your skills Kit,’ Kurama said. ‘Me too, Kurama,’ Naruto replied. ‘So when are we going to sing that song?’ Kurama asked. Naruto gave him a mental grin, ‘When the time is right,’ he said. Naruto stood up from his seat and walked into the next room where he spotted his Sensei and another Shinobi. “Bunshin no Jutsu!” Naruto said. Looking to the side he spotted a bad, rotten clone causing him to sweat drop. “Fail!” Iruka shouted. Naruto was going to shrug it away when, “Iruka-sensei, this is his third time and he did technically create a clone…we could let him pass,” the other one said. ‘He’s up to something,’ Kurama said. ‘Yeah, I wonder what?’ Naruto perked with a grin.

“No way Mizuki-sensei, everyone else did three clones but Naruto only created one and it was a useless one…I can’t let him pass,” Iruka said. Naruto sighed and left the room without a headband. “There…do you see him?” a villager sneered. Naruto suppressed a glare, “I hear that he was the only one that didn’t pass,” another added. “Good, letting him be a ninja would be dangerous…especially when he—,” “Ssh, we aren’t allowed to talk about it,” another interrupted. Naruto wanted to laugh, ‘Man, these people have no clue what you can do now Naruto,’ Kurama said. “Naruto,” a voice called him. Naruto turned and saw Mizuki looking down at him.

Naruto sat next to Mizuki at a balcony, “Iruka-sensei is a serious person. His parents were killed when he was young and he had to take care of everything himself,” Mizuki said. “But why does he only pick on me?!” Naruto said. Mizuki glances at him, “He probably sees himself in you. He’s probably thinking he wants you to see you become strong in the real way…try to understand Iruka’s feeling since you also have no parents,” Mizuki said. ‘Way the go in rubbing it in asshole,’ Naruto thought. ‘Let me out so I could kill him!’ Kurama growled. “But I wish I graduated,” Naruto grumbled. “In that case…I’ll tell you a special secret,” Mizuki said.

‘Don’t listen to him brat,’ Kurama said. “There is a room…inside of the Hokage’s home where all the scrolls are hidden. In the Forbidden Scroll, there are jutsus you could learn from, if you learn one jutsu from it you can graduate easily,” Mizuki smiled. ‘Forbidden Scroll? Brat it sounds like a set up,’ Kurama growled. ‘I know, but knowing my dimwitted self I will probably blabbed my way out of it,’ Naruto said.

[Later]

Naruto was in the forest opening the scroll, “Let’s see, the first jutsu is Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, eh, learned it. Next, is Fury no Jutsu,” Naruto said. ‘What’s that?’ Kurama asked. ‘It says here that is a massive destruction technique that could erase a whole village,’ Naruto said. ‘Memorized the seals, it might come in handy at one point,’ Kurama said. ‘Right,’ Naruto said and easily memorized the seals. “How about Chakra Threads?” Naruto asked. ‘That could be useful, sure,’ Kurama said. Naruto practiced on the jutsu till Iruka showed up, “I’ve found you,” Iruka said. Naruto grinned, “HEY!! I FOUND THE NOSE-BLEEDER!” Naruto shouted. “BAKA! I FOUND YOU!!” Iruka shouted. “Haha…you found me…I’ve only learned on thing,” Naruto said. ‘Kit, don’t show him the Chakra Threads,’ Kurama said. ‘What do I show him?’ Naruto asked. ‘Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,’ Kurama said. “Nevermind that, hey, hey!! I’m going to try an incredible jutsu! If I do it…let me graduate!” Naruto said.

Iruka was surprised, “Naruto,” Iruka called. Naruto looked at him, “Where did you get that scroll?” he asks. “Oh this? Mizuki-sensei told me about it and about this place too,” Naruto said. ‘See my dimwitted self is blabbing again,’ Naruto thought. “He said if I showed you this skill I’d definitely graduate,” Naruto said. ‘Kit watch out!’ Kurama shouted. Naruto was about to jump away but Iruka pushed him, causing Iruka to get pierced. “Nice job finding the moron!” Mizuki said. Naruto glared at the guy, “WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING MORON, YOU MORON!!” Naruto was about to launch attacks when he remembered he’s pretending to be a Gennin. He sighs heavily and hangs back. Naruto readjusted the strap of the scroll and got ready to run, “Naruto! Don’t give Mizuki the scroll! He used you to get it for himself!” Iruka said. ‘Well, dipshit, I figure that much,’ he thought.

“Naruto, there’s no point in you having it. I’ll tell you the truth,” Mizuki said catching Naruto’s attention. “NO! DON’T!!!” Iruka shouted. “12 years ago…you know about the demon fox being sealed right?” Mizuki asked. ‘He’s going to tell you about me, Kit,’ Kurama grumbled. “Since that day…a special rule was created for this village,” he continued. “A rule?” Naruto asked going along with it. “The rule is nobody is allowed to talk about fact that you are the Nine Tailed Demon Fox!” Mizuki said. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!” Naruto asked. “STOP IT!!” Iruka shouted. “It means that you…are the Nine Tailed Demon Fox that killed Iruka’s parents and destroyed the village. You were sealed up by the Hokage you admire and—STOP IT!!—you have been lied to by everyone,” Mizuki continued ignoring Iruka’s pleading cries. Mizuki pulled out his weapon and spun it, “Die Naruto!” he said and threw his weapon. ‘Holy shit!’ Naruto thought as he began to crawl away. “NARUTO, GET DOWN!” Iruka shouted.

Naruto dropped to the ground but the blades never hit him. Turning around he spotted Iruka over him with the weapon in his back. “Why?” Naruto asked shocked. “Because we’re the same,” Iruka said. “When I lost my parents, no one seemed to care. They didn’t have time for me, they just forgot I was there. My grades dropped and I became the class clown just so people know my name but my school work wasn’t enough…I let you down, I’m sorry…,” Iruka trailed off. ‘Oh great,’ Naruto thought but his face was in shock, “Don’t make me laugh! Iruka always hated you! He was orphaned because you killed is parents! And now that beast is inside of you,” Mizuki said. ‘LET ME OUT!! I WILL MURDER THAT ASSHOLE!!’ Kurama roared. Naruto started to run, “Naruto…NARUTO!!” Iruka shouted. ‘Are you really running away?’ Kurama asked. ‘Hell no, that bastard is going to get it, but for now the act must go on,’ Naruto thought and jumped from tree to tree.

Iruka came from behind and transformed into Naruto and took off; Mizuki not knowing who he is appeared in front of him, looking like Iruka. “Naruto! Everything Mizuki said was a lie! Give me the scroll hurry! He’s coming after you to take it away!” he shouted. The real Naruto was hiding behind some trees listening to them while the fake on rushed into the fake Iruka. “H-How? How did you know…it was me and not Iruka?” Mizuki said.

The fake grinned, “Because I am Iruka,” Iruka said after releasing his jutsu. ‘Hey Kit, what are you waiting for? Attack him,’ Kurama said. ‘I’m waiting for the right time, I’m sure Iruka has a few words to say to Mizuki before I beat him up,’ Naruto thought. “He’s Uzumaki Naruto of the Hidden Village in the Leaves!” he heard Iruka say. ‘See?’ Naruto teased. “Hm, do you really believe that? Iruka, I was going to save you for later but I change my mind! Now die!” Mizuki said as he rushed over. ‘Now is the time,’ Naruto thought and appeared in front of Mizuki kicking him away from Iruka. “Not bad for a little punk,” Mizuki said as he stood up. “If you ever lay a hand on my Sensei, I’ll kill you,” Naruto said. “Such big words. I can destroy you with a single move,” Mizuki said. Naruto got ready, “Take you best shot you fool! I will give it back to you a thousand fold!” Naruto said. “Show me what you can do Nine Tails!” Mizuki shouted. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” Naruto said and a lot of him appeared.

Mizuki panicked, “If you’re not coming! Than we are coming after you!” Naruto said and started to beat Mizuki up. ‘Haha that show him. But, you could have killed him Kit, saves time,’ Kurama said. ‘Yeah but gives us trouble,’ Naruto thought. “I guess I went a bit over board,” Naruto chuckled. Iruka smiled and told Naruto to close his eyes. Naruto did what he was told to do and waited. “Open them.”

“Congrats, you graduated!” Iruka said. Naruto grin at him and tackled Iruka, “Haha,” they laughed.