Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

Chapter Five: Naruto's A-Plans

|Tazuna's House|

Naruto groggily woke up, 'What happen?' he thought. 'You ride the episode like a river, Kit. You let the episode go long enough for you to fall in exhaustion,' Kurama said. Naruto slowly sat up, wincing here and there. He looked around the room, 'This must be Tazuna's house,' he thought. "Oh, you're awake," a voice spoke. Turning around Naruto spotted a women, "You must be very hungry," she smiled. Naruto warmly smiled at her causing her to blush a bit, "Very. You must be Tazuna-san's daughter. Pleasure in meeting you. I'm Uzumaki Naruto," Naruto said. "I'm Tsunami," she said. "Where's my team?" Naruto asked as he tried to get up. "Oh no! Please lay down!" Tsunami shouted in worry. Naruto sighed and lay back down, 'Curse Daihi for making me a wuss in front of ladies,' he thought. "I will get your team," she said and left Naruto in the room alone. Naruto sat up again with little no pain, 'Hey Kit, we need to start training again with your episode-I don't need you unconscious for two days,' Kurama said. 'FOR TWO DAYS?!' Naruto mentally shouted.

A knock broke through Naruto's mental panic, "Uh-enter?" he said unsurely. The door slide open revealing his Sensei, Hatake Kakashi, his two team mates, Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura and their client, Tazuna. "Hey guys!" Naruto "happily" grinned at them. Sakura bonked him on the head, "YOU IDIOT!! YOU HAD ME WORRIED FOR NOTHING!!" she shouted. "Ow Sakura-chan~!" Naruto wailed. 'This freaking witch with a capital B; she's damn lucky I won't freaking kill her,' Naruto grumbled mentally to himself. "Now, now, Sakura. He's still recovering," Kakashi said as he still was reading his book. Naruto mentally sweat dropped at that scene. Sasuke only huffed and took a seat next to Naruto. Everyone gazed at him, "Who are you?" he calmly asked Naruto. "Who am I? Who are you? This isn't the Sasuke-teme I know," Naruto said. Sasuke only glared at Naruto but didn't say much, "Well, we established that Zabuza still alive," Kakashi said as he eyed Naruto's reaction. Naruto "shockingly" stared at him. "WHAT?!" he shouted. 'Damn he's a good actor,' Kakashi thought.

"His lackey used senbons to fake his death," Sasuke said smugly. For once in his time with Naruto-after the whole episode-he can have something used against him. Naruto glared at Sasuke but he looked at his Sensei, "Zabuza is still alive?!" Naruto happily grinned. 'Yes! Finally my full strength training!' Naruto was actually happy for once. "You guys will receive training," Kakashi said. "Training?" Naruto asks. "Sensei! What a little training going to do?! Our enemy is a ninja you struggled against even with Naruto's episode!!!" Sakura shouted. "Sakura...who saved me while I was struggling? You guys are growing rapidly. Especially Naruto," Kakashi answered while a smile. Naruto looked at his Sensei with a grin while Sakura stared at Naruto, 'He does seem better than he used to be but...,' her thoughts trailed off as she thought of the episode he had while fighting Zabuza. "But obviously this is just training," Kakashi said.

Sakura turns her attention back to her Sensei, "But Sensei, if Zabuza is alive he could attack at any time, so shouldn't we be training?" she asks. Naruto bit down on his tongue from answering her question with a harsh remark. "About that, a person put in a momentary death situation it should take a while before their body returns to normal. So we train until then," Kakashi said. "Sounds like a lot of fun!" Naruto said with a huge grin. "That's no fun," a new voice joined in. Naruto glanced behind his Sensei, "Yeah, who the hell are you gaki?!" he shouted. "Oh, Inari! Where were you?!" Tazuna said. Naruto eyed the boy as he greeted Tazuna, "Welcome back Grandpa," the boy said. Naruto saw that Tsunami had entered the room and started to scold the boy, "Inari, say hello to these people. They are ninjas who protected Grandpa," she said. The boy only stare at them with a blank look, "Mom...they are going to die," he said. Naruto stood up from his futon, "WHAT DID YOU SAY GAKI?!" he shouted. Naruto was shaking in anger, "There's no way you can win against Gatō," Inari said.

Tazuna shakes his head, 'I doubt that Gatō will win against us...especially with Naruto having his episode,' he thought. "Oi, Gaki!!" Naruto was held back by Sakura, "WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY AT A CHILD?! IDIOT!!" she shouted. Naruto pushed her off and glared at her; she shrank back in fear. This Naruto surprised everyone, "Listen Gaki. I'm not sure what happen to you in the past about heroes but know one thing. When a hero has goals to protect someone special they will won't rest till they are protected from the threat. Right now, your grandfather is in danger and that to me, means he's a special someone. He is being protected by me and my team mates-and Sensei, and he will be safe with us until the threat is solved. Gatō isn't a problem I highly value. Considering he's a midget. He's even shorter than me!" Naruto said. "Pft, what are you stupid? There's no such thing as a hero!" Inari said.

Naruto gritted his teeth and glared down at the boy, "If you don't want to die, you should leave," he said as he started to leave the room. "Where are you going Inari?" Tazuna questions. "To look at the ocean from my room," Inari answers and leaves. "Gomen," Tazuna bows his head. "No need, it's Naruto who needs to apologize!" Sakura said. Naruto glared at her as well, "I don't do apologies," he said and stormed out. Naruto was walking around the house till he heard crying, "Dad," Inari cried. Naruto sighed and walked away from the door, 'Why do I even care if he's crying? He's a gaki,' Naruto thought and left to go find his team mates and Sensei.

Naruto found himself in the middle of a clearing with his other two team mates on either side of him while his Sensei was in front. "Okay, we will now start the training," Kakashi said. "Yeah!!" Naruto jumped. 'Kit, Daihi is trying to contact you,' Kurama said. Naruto mentally cursed at his misfortune. He needs a place where he can relax and let his mind go to the connection. 'I can't leave my team without an explanation,' Naruto said. 'I will tell him you will talk to him later tonight,' Kurama said. "..Chakra," Kakashi's voice broke through Naruto's thoughts. "Uh-what's chakra?" Naruto lied. 'Oh geez, give it two seconds and pinky over there will yell at me,' Naruto thought with a mental roll of his eyes. "YOU'RE A NINJA AND YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?! WHAT DID YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL?!" she shouted. 'Everything about you and the rest,' Naruto thought. "I used to sleep during the hard classes," Naruto lied. Kakashi sighed heavily as he eyes Naruto, 'He knows about chakra-he's not letting us know it,' Kakashi thought. "Sakura," Kakashi said as he handed this lecture to her.

"Listen Naruto! I'm going to explain it simply. Somehow try to remember it with that slow brain of yours," Sakura said. Naruto mentally rolled his eyes at her and snub her out. He can clearly see her lips moving as she continued to talk. He then glances at Sasuke only to see him staring blankly at Sakura. 'At least I'm not the only one,' Naruto thought. Naruto shakes his head lightly, "Exactly," Kakashi said. Naruto sighed and got ready, "I didn't understand that complicated explanation but isn't that something you learn with your body?" Naruto asked. 'Ah, great,' he thought bitterly. "Naruto is right. We can already use jutsu," Sasuke agreed. 'It's not that you can use jutsus, it's the concept that we can save chakra baka,' Naruto thought. "Nope! You guys are not using chakra properly," Kakashi said. "As Sakura said earlier-," Naruto also ignored his lecture. "And by wasting energy, you won't be able to fight as long, these kinds of weakness will appear," Kakashi broke through once again. "So, what should we do?" Naruto asked as he scratch the back of his head. "Learn how to control it. Through very tough training," Kakashi said. Naruto blankly stares at Kakashi while Sakura and Sasuke stared hard, "What are we going to do?" Sakura asked.

"Hmm...tree climbing," Kakashi calmly replied. "TREE CLIMBING?!" Sakura and Naruto's alter-ego shouted. 'Ah, shit! I gave myself a damn headache!' Naruto mentally groaned. "What kind of training is that?" Sakura gave him a deadpan expression. "Well, listen until the end," Kakashi said. 'Hey Kit, are you really going to pay attention to this crap? You already mastered this before you turned three,' Kurama boasted. 'Not going to listen. Plus, you are right about that,' Naruto thought. 'Yeah-,' 'Hold on Kurama, I need to input some things here,' Naruto interrupted. "He's climbing," Naruto voiced. 'Okay, as you were saying Kurama,' Naruto thought. 'Well, I was about to say that Daihi taught you well. I mean you now can use my chakra at your will by turning to Bijuu mode and even greater to that,' Kurama said. "WAIT A MINUTE!! HOW IS LEARNING TO CLIMB A TREE GOING TO MAKE US STRONGER!!?" Sakura shouted. "It helps us with the main part, Sakura. The purpose of the training, is to teach us chakra control, and to bring out the proper amount to the proper area," Naruto blindly said. All three looked at him shocked, 'Hey Kit, think fast because you said something smart,' Kurama said with an eye roll. "I heard it from Iruka-sensei once! He told me all about it!! Believe it!!" Naruto said. Kakashi eyed Naruto for a bit, "As I said earlier, this is the most important aspect when using a jutsu. Naruto-did Iruka told more?" Kakashi asked.

Naruto looked at Kakashi with a blank stare, "Hehe, I fell asleep after that," Naruto "nervously" said. Kakashi sweat dropped, 'Even if he's a Genius-he sure acts stupid-wait,' Kakashi sweat dropped even more. "Anyways, this can be difficult for even a skilled ninja. The amount of chakra needed to climb-," Naruto snub him out. 'Who needs this anyways? He sure talks a lot,' Naruto thought. He was in deep thought till he felt something coming at him. He focused back only to see a kunai impaled the ground in front of him, "Use these kunais to mark how high you make it up the tree," Kakashi said. Kakashi eyed Naruto as he picked up his kunai, "And Naruto," Kakashi called. Naruto looked up at him while Sakura and Sasuke did the same. "Don't hold back in training, okay?" Kakashi asked while smiling at him. Naruto cursed under his breath, "Remember Naruto, you are a PG-so listen to your Sensei even if he asks you not to hold back," Ken's words echoed in his mind. 'Damn it,' Naruto mentally glared at Kakashi.

Naruto faked a grin, "THIS TRAINING IS NOTHING TO ME!! I COULD DO IT BEFORE BREAKFAST!! CUASE I'M THE MOST IMPROVED!!" he shouted. Kakashi gave him a blank stare, "Why don't you stop bragging? Pick a tree and hurry up and try to climb it," Kakashi said. Naruto inwardly smirked, "Alright," he whispered to himself and naturally had a safe cloak of chakra around his feet but he pretended to concentrate. He easily picked a tree and started climbing. Sasuke, Sakura and even Kakashi were shocked to see this. "He's climbing," Sakura whispered. "And with no effort," Sasuke added. Subconsciously, he was actually glad that Naruto could do this, but consciously he was furious. "I guess he's a better man than an Uchiha," Kakashi said causing Sasuke to hatefully glare at Naruto-who by the way already reached the top of the tree. He looked down at the shocked faces of his team, 'Pathetic,' Naruto thought. He grin down at them, "I DID IT!! BELIEVE IT!!" he shouted. 'Hey Kit, now that you are done humiliating them. Use this as your escape route. You need to contact Daihi and Ken,' Kurama reminded him. 'Hai,' Naruto thought and effortlessly climbed down the tree.

"Hey Sensei!! Since I'm done here do you think I can take a break!?" Naruto asked with a fake grin plastered on his face. Kakashi sighed heavily and nodded his head. "YOSH!!" Naruto shouted and easily took the spot under his tree. 'Are you sure kit?' Kurama asked. 'I already surprised them with the chakra control, what else can they not be surprised?' Naruto asked his beastly companion. Naruto inhaled and exhaled letting himself relax before connecting his mental connection with Daihi. Closing his eyes, he was mentally pulled into a room filled with criminals. The room was dull and life draining. The walls were concrete colored, they had skeletons hanging from the chains, and the floor was dirty and covered with blood stains. The door burst open and in came in a small man in a business suit, "Zouri, Waraji, you two come with me we are paying Zabuza a little visit!" Gatō said and left with two others following him out. Naruto looked around and easily spotted his "father" in the middle of a rumble. "WHO SAID YOU WERE A BABY?! YOU BAKA!! JUST FOLD ALREADY!!" Ken shouted. Naruto sweat dropped at his aggression when playing poker with the criminals. Shaking his head and sat down next to the person who was trying to contact him.

"Naruto," Daihi smiled at him. Naruto turned his head and saw that Daihi had lost the shine from his mismatched eyes. Naruto turns his head and looks at his "Otō-san"; Ken had blonde hair, and amber eyes. He wore a simple black sleeveless shirt, a black jacket that was dirty, black pants and black boots. He saw the burning passion in his amber eyes as he plays another round of poker. "Otō-san can be aggressive," Naruto says. Daihi nods his head in agreement. Naruto then turns his gaze at his brotherly figure; Daihi had spiky red hair, oval face, large, mix-colored eyes (right eye red and left eye orange), wearing the same thing as Ken but his was dirtied as if someone ganged up on him. Daihi saw the cold and edge eyes of Naruto; sighing heavily, Daihi sadly smiled at him. "He protects me Naruto-sama. He doesn't let the beatings get out of hand. He gets most of it because he's protecting me," Daihi said as he glances at Ken. Naruto sighs in relief, "At least you have someone protecting you," Naruto said. Daihi had white triangular eyes as he yelled at Naruto in anger. "What does that mean?!" Naruto chuckled as he raised his hands in a surrender manner. "Didn't mean it like that Daihi-san," Naruto said.

Daihi settled down before he gains curious looks; he may be talking to Naruto in his and Ken's eyes but to the rest he's talking to thin air. "Daihi-where is this place?" Naruto asked. "We are under the sea Naruto. Gatō has us locked under here," Daihi quietly replies. Naruto sighs, "Is there a way for you guys to escape?" Naruto asked. "The only door is locked from the outside," Daihi said. Naruto stares at the door, "I will get Gatō to talk about this place so I can come and rescue you guys," Naruto said. "Naruto-you have something on your cheek," Daihi lamely replied. He knew Naruto can save them but if he comes down here without knowing the traps-this whole place will crumble down and drown everyone including Naruto himself.

Naruto reached to his cheek only to wince slight pain, "It's probably from the fight with Zabuza," Naruto mumbled. He mumbled it loud enough for Ken to spring from his seat and sent a shocking look towards Daihi-seeing he can't let the others know that there is someone there other than themselves. The rest of the prisoners stared at Ken and Daihi waiting for something to happen, "What did you mean by that?!" he shouted. Everyone was confused other than Daihi and Naruto, "I fought Momochi Zabuza when the Konoha Sensei couldn't," Naruto replied. Ken was shocked to hear this.

|Meanwhile with Zabuza and Haku|

Haku seated himself next to Zabuza's bed when the door to his room opened and in came in both of Gatō's Samurai bodyguard and Gatō himself. "So even you have come back defeated. It looks like the Mist Village Ninjas are pretty pathetic," Gatō said. Everyone was silent for a while in the room while Zabuza pretended not to hear him. "You can't even avenge your men? And you call yourself a devil? Don't make me laugh!" Gatō said. 'I am not a Devil because I already met with one,' Zabuza thought as he clearly relived his encounter with Uzumaki Naruto. The bodyguards easily reached for their swords, 'An attack,' Haku thought. "Hold on for a second," Gatō said as he walked closer to Zabuza. "Oi, there's no need to stay silent," Gatō said as he reached for Zabuza but his hand was caught by Haku himself.

"Don't touch Zabuza-san with your dirty hands," he sneered. "Argh! You!" Gatō yelled. His bodyguards easily went to rescue and protect their leader but Haku was a step ahead of both of them when he appeared in between them. He grabbed their swords and held it against their throat as he crossed his arms. "You shouldn't do that...I'm angry right now," Haku said. All three men started to sweat, "ONE MORE TIME!! IF YOU FAIL ONE MORE TIME YOU WON'T BE WELCOME HERE ANYMORE. REMEMBER THAT!!" Gatō shouted and left the room with his bodyguard.

|Back with Naruto's connection|

Ken now ignoring his porker companions whining, "How was it?" Ken asked as he took a seat next to Daihi. "It was exciting for most part till he triggered my episode," Naruto answered. Ken smirked, "He did? Haha, now I have something against him! I told him to be careful when he fights you!" Ken said as he laughed gaining weird glances. "What is he talking about?" most asked in tiny whispers. Naruto shakes his head at his Otō-san and gazes at the criminals, "So all these people work for Gatō huh?" Naruto asked. Ken nods his head while Daihi smiles, "They sure do," Daihi answers. Naruto hums before standing up, "Daihi, I will be later tonight and this time physical. I'm materializing over here. I have use for them," Naruto said and vanished. Ken and Daihi both started to smirk, 'Oh Naruto-how much you grew,' Ken thought.

After feeling that he's back with his body as one, Naruto started to open his eyes. "You got a good rest?" Kakashi asked from his side of the tree. He perched himself against it when Naruto had "fallen" asleep. "Yeah!" Naruto grin at the Konoha Shinobi. Kakashi eyed smiled at him and closed his book as he took a seat next to Naruto, "What is it?" Naruto asked. His grin still plastered on his face when the other two were looking at them. "Your episodes, how do they work? When do you know it begins and ends?" Kakashi asked. Naruto's grin faltered, "My episodes are my own way to coop with things Kakashi-sensei. How they work is unbelievable because I may use any chakra element to create any jutsu I want. I know what I am doing before but after four complex jutsus I loss conscious and my body it's on its own," Naruto lied. "How they begin is a simple matter; it's a trigger. Once I feel a killing intent my episode appears. How they end is another; I ran out of stamina," Naruto said. Kakashi was shocked but easily absorb the information.

"Before, when the brothers showed up; you froze why?" Kakashi asked. Naruto grinned, "That's easy! I needed to see why they were attacking and to whom they were aiming! So when I "froze", I was only analyzing their strengths and weakness, but since I knew it was the Demon Brothers there was no reason for me to freeze on the spot," Naruto said. "How do you even know the Demon Brothers? Why were they afraid of you and calling you Sama?" Kakashi asked. "I'm not sure if you were at the village at that time, but when I was kidnapped from the Hokage's tower I was sold to these two people. They were gentle and sweet to me. One of them even became a father figure. Over time both of them started to teach me things no normal academy student would have learned at school. Anyways, a year later I get my first mission," was interrupted by Kakashi. "YOU WERE ONLY THREE?!" he shouted gaining the attention of the other two. Naruto sighed heavily, "Shut up. I'm only telling you this. Hokage-sama already knows about this mission," Naruto rolled his eyes.

Kakashi quieted down and told the other two to continue training. 'What are they talking about?' Sasuke asked. "Like I was saying, my first mission was to spy on the Kiri ninjas that went rogue-request of the Mizukage at that time. The Demon Brothers were one of those rogues. Anyways, I was spying on them by the harbor near Kiri, listening to them about taking down the Mizukage with Momochi Zabuza. The Brothers easily spotted me and fought thinking since I am a child I will go down easy. Looks can be deceiving; so I fought them. Their killing intent triggered my episode and that's the first time I ever had the episode. I don't remember much but when I came back to conscious the Demon Brothers scurried away from me in fear and plead to me to let them live. When I decided to let them leave they pledge their alliances to me and only me. I'm quite surprised they are even working for Gatō," Naruto said. "Wait-a three year old got a pledge from the Demon Brothers?" Kakashi asked surprised. Naruto nods his head, "Yeah," Naruto smiled.

|Later at night|

Naruto mentally checked his pouch making sure he had everything. He was in his shared room with his two other team mates while Kakashi had the lone bedroom. 'Selfish jerk,' Naruto thought. He shook his head and started to meditate before he starts his self-mission plan. "Naruto!" someone shouted his name. Sighing heavily Naruto opened his eyes only to stare at his "rival's" black eyes. "What is it teme?" Naruto glared. Sasuke glared back, "You are on my spot move," Sasuke said. "What are in? Kindergarten? Have you're damned spot," Naruto rolled his eyes and moved away from the ready set futon. Sasuke only scoffed at Naruto's response. As more time rolled into the night Naruto relaxed his body and let the mental connection pull him towards Daihi.

Appearing back at the same room Naruto noticed the small man was in the room shouting our orders. Naruto silently watches the tempered small man blow his fuse towards his two bodyguards, "I WANT YOU TWO TO CAPTURE TAZUNA'S DAUGHTER!!" he shouted. Daihi and Ken both inwardly smirked, knowing his plans are going to be foiled at the time of the attack. "In two weeks, Zabuza will get better and then we attack. Zouri, Waraji, this is where they live. The rest of you," Gatō eyed everyone minus Daihi and Ken. "Are to ambush Tazuna and the ninjas he had hired. While at it, kill Zabuza," he said. Naruto glared at the small man, 'I might not like my team mates but hell sure I will protect them,' Naruto thought. Gatō soon left the room with Zouri and Waraji right behind him. "Call their attention," Naruto only spoke those words after a minute or so. "Oi! Can I have your attention!?" Daihi shouted. Most criminals ignored him while the rest glared. Ken glared back, "I would listen to him," he growled. Soon everyone listened and gazed at Daihi. "I have a friend here who has a plan," Daihi smirked.

"None of us have a plan idiot," one of them said. "And what friend? The only one is your caretaker Ken," another said. Naruto was getting angry at their lack of respect for his Daihi that he materialized in front of them with a malice glare. "You. Better. Keep. That. Mouth. Shut," he growled leaking his killing intent causing everyone-minus Ken and Daihi-to freeze in fear. "Now that we got your attention please listen to my friend," Daihi said. "Like Daihi said earlier, I have a plan. A plan to kill Gatō," Naruto said. "Why would we team with a brat? Plus Gatō pays us!" one of them shouted causing the others to agree with them. "Oh yeah? Look what he's doing to Zabuza. He's killing him even though Zabuza is doing his dirty work. Soon that same man will kill you too by using Zabuza's last stamina," Naruto said. Everyone stayed silent, "I am Uzumaki Naruto; pledged by the Demon Brothers of Kirigakure to be loyal to me when I was three," Naruto said causing many to gasps. "If you pledge your alliances to me, not only do you get your freedom to roam the nations but get paid for it as well," Naruto said.

Daihi and Ken smirked at his declare, "Naruto-sama is very rich, considering he's the son of Yondaime Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village," Ken said causing Naruto to smirk. "I may not like using my father's name against the evil deed I'm about to do with you guys but this is my oath," he said. Kurama was chuckling in the deep depths of Naruto's mind. 'Yes,' he chuckled. "What's your plan?" they asked Naruto. Naruto smirked at this.

|Morning|

Naruto was training once again on chakra control. 'This sure beats guard duty-sorry Haruno-meinu,' Naruto thought. Sakura was on guard duty, much to Naruto's recommendation. She yawned as she stretched out her arms, 'Boring,' Sakura thought. She stopped yawning and glanced around the bridge only to see Tazuna ordering his men around to build the bridge. Tazuna glanced at the pinkette and walked towards her with a wooden beam over his left shoulder, "You sure seem bored all by yourself, where's that blond kid and the other one?" Tazuna asked. "They are training," Sakura said smugly. 'Wait-Naruto should be the one here!' she thought. "You don't have to?" Tazuna asked. Sakura's smug attitude appeared once again, "Since I'm so superior, Kakashi-sensei asked me to protect you," she said. Tazuna gave her a blank stare, "Really?" he asked. Sakura huffed and turned around.

In the woods, Naruto huffed a bit as he concentrated a bit on his shaping his chakra into Zabuza's sword. Sasuke was watching him train envy was cruising through his veins. 'How can he do that?! He's a dead last loser!' Sasuke thought as he gritted his teeth together. "I would stop staring at me and concentrate on training on chakra control Uchiha-teme," Naruto spoke void of emotion. Sasuke glared at the blonde PG as he continued on his training. 'On the first try-he already mastered it,' he thought to himself. Naruto shakes his head and concentrates again, 'I need to prefect this complex jutsu,' he thought. 'You sure this will help Kit?' Kurama asked. 'Hai-I need this to work,' Naruto thought. 'Why are you desperate to save them Kit?' Kurama asked. 'I will tell you the answer when I find it myself,' Naruto replied. He continued to shape his chakra into Zabuza's sword all while he felt eyes on him. Inwardly shaking his head Naruto ignored his "rival" and continued to train himself. 'Question, what are you going to name this if it succeeds?' Kurama asked. Naruto thought about it, 'I actually don't know-hmm. I know I am a genius and all but we geniuses need help from others as well. I will ask Kakashi,' Naruto thought but he continue with his training nonetheless.

Naruto stood up and glanced at Sasuke, "Oi Uchiha-teme!" he called. Sasuke jumped down and glared at him, "What?" he asked. "Help me out here will ya?" Naruto asked and easily made Zabuza's sword. Sasuke was shocked, "W-Where did you-," "I made it with my chakra," Naruto easily replied but his eyes darken and stared Sasuke straight in the eye, "If you tell anyone about this I will make sure the last Uchiha dies," Naruto threatens. Sasuke glared at him, "What do you want me to do?" he asked Naruto after a few minutes and death glares. Naruto shrugs his shoulders, "I need you to hold this sword while having a steady course of chakra flowing into it," he said. Sasuke looked at him weirdly, "It's like tree climbing but this is very much complicated because you're making your chakra to have the same shape as the sword. This actually help you in chakra control than that tree climbing exercise," Naruto said. Sasuke was shocked at this information. "Just keep the shape with your chakra Uchiha," Naruto said and handed him the chakra sword. Sasuke grabbed the sword but it soon vanished.

"Did you hear anything I just said? Have a steady course of chakra, don't stop putting chakra into the sword," Naruto said and easily made another one. Sasuke concentrated on his chakra at the palm of his hands and grabbed the sword when he felt he was ready. The sword faded and turned back to solid till it repeated the process. "Good, just try to keep the shape," Naruto said. Sasuke can't believe he's actually letting a "dope" train him other than his Sensei. Naruto saw that the sword was fading quickly and stared at the worn out Sasuke. "Take a break," he said. Sasuke let the sword vanish and fell to the ground panting. 'This is harder than I thought,' Sasuke thought to himself. He glanced up to see Naruto writing in a worn out journal. (Death note baby!! Just Kidding =^w^=) Sasuke was curious to know what he is writing, "Curious?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded his head, "I'm just writing the results of my test that's all," Naruto said.

"Results of your test?" Sasuke asked. Naruto nodded his head, "I was just trying to see if others can keep a steady flow into that sword so far Sasuke-you are succeeding," Naruto said. Sasuke smirked at him, "Don't get your ego to big, I still need to see if Sakura-chan and Kakashi-sensei can do it as well," Naruto said. Sasuke frowned at this and stood up, "Let's continue," he said. Naruto grinned and made another sword, "That's the spirit Uchiha!" he said and handed Sasuke the sword. Sasuke, inwardly, was proud to make someone to acknowledge him even if it's the class dead last loser, Uzumaki Naruto. (Bromance!! Aww shit!) Naruto saw that Sasuke was getting the hang of the chakra control keeping the sword solid for a whole minute before it started to fade. "A minute more than last time Uchiha-not too shabby," Naruto said and wrote in his journal. Sasuke continued to train with Naruto late at night till Kakashi came over and told them to head back.

"Geez Sasuke, you really need to take a break before you run out of chakra," Kakashi scolded his student. Said student only grumbled his response. Currently, Naruto had Sasuke on his back giving him a ride back to Tazuna's house-to which Sasuke doesn't mind anymore. 'He's more like a Sensei than Sensei himself,' Sasuke thought as he stared ahead. Kakashi would glance back from time to time to see one of his students fast asleep, "I'm sure he's training harder with you Naruto," Kakashi said. Naruto smiled, "Yep~! Anyways, Kakashi-sensei I have a question to ask you," Naruto said. "What is it?" Kakashi asked. "Would you mind testing an exercise technique of mine?" Naruto asked. "It depends," Kakashi responded. "It's nothing big Kakashi-sensei. It's an exercise technique I thought of this morning," Naruto said with a mere shrug of his shoulders. Naruto glanced at the ravenette on his back before shifting him into a more comfortable position, "How do I know you aren't lying to me?" Kakashi asked. "You have my oath as an Uzumaki, Hatake Kakashi, you have no fear in my exercise I am about to teach you will caused you any harm," Naruto seriously said.

Kakashi scratched his masked cheek, "Okay," he said. Naruto nodded, "I will see you at the training ground then Kakashi-sensei," he said before entering the house and walked up stairs ignoring the yelling of a certain pinkette. "Sorry, Sakura. Sasuke used up too much chakra and fell asleep. Naruto was already on his way towards Tazuna's house with Sasuke when I met up with them," Kakashi lied with a smile on his face. Sakura sighed heavily with relief and sat back down. "I sure hope that Sasuke will be fine," Sakura said. Naruto came back stairs with his track suit unzipped letting everyone see his black shirt nicely pressed against is noticeable toned chest. 'He's barely thirteen and he has a toned chest?!' Kakashi, Sakura and Tazuna thought. Kakashi eyed him a bit before noticing faint scars around his neck. "Naruto?" he called. Naruto looked up from his meal to look at Kakashi, "What is it Kakashi-sensei?" he asked. "What's with the scars around your neck?" Kakashi asked. Naruto froze in his seat while mentally cursing himself. "That's a personal information I'm not willing to share with you people at this moment," Naruto said and quickly finished his meal.

"Arigato for your hospitality Tazuna. Arigato for the wonderful meal Tsunami but now I must retire to bed," Naruto spoke calmly, level head and maturely shocking everyone in the room as he left. 'I didn't know Naruto can really speak normally,' Sakura thought.

|The Next Few Days|

Naruto laid on the ground while the sparrows gathered around him. He was whistling their song in deep thoughts. That he didn't notice one of the birds flew away. The bird easily perched itself on a shoulder, causing the owner to be alarm.

Naruto continue to whistle the small tune till he felt an unfamiliar chakra heading his way. Naruto still continued to whistle while masking his chakra to a low Gennin before the encounter had appeared beside him. Staring up, he saw a boy, who distinctively looked like a women, looking down at him with a concern look. "Are you okay? What are you doing in the woods all by yourself?" the boy asked. "I could ask you the same thing. As for me, I'm fine here as I belong to the woods and just thinking," Naruto easily replied. "Aren't your friends or family worried about you?" the boy asked. "I spend most of the night here. So in that time, those friends would have come looking for me. While my family have been taken from me twice," Naruto replied. The boy was shocked to hear this, "Twice?" he asked. "Hai, first time my birth parents were killed during battle. Second time, Daihi-nii-san and Ken-otō-san were taken by Gatō," Naruto mumbled.

The boy froze in his spot when he heard of their names, 'Daihi and Ken-they are close to this boy?' he thought.

|Meanwhile back at Tazuna's house|

Sakura yawned and stretched out her arms while Sasuke took a seat at the end of the table far away from her. "Naruto didn't come back again last night?" Tazuna asked. "He's been climbing trees all alone since he was asked about a personal question," Sakura said as she pushed away her empty plates. "He may have used too much chakra and died by now," Sakura said causing Sasuke to lightly send a glare at her. 'Naruto isn't that much of an idiot we don't credited for,' Sasuke thought. "Don't worry! He might not look like it, but he's a true ninja!" Kakashi said and no lying to his part.

|Back with Naruto|

"Here's the plant you wanted," Naruto said and gave the boy a handful of the medicine plant. "Thanks for helping out," the boy said. Naruto shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, whatever. You sure are working early, kid," Naruto said. The boy gave him an annoyed look, "Aren't we both the same age?" the boy asked. "We might be the same age but by your appearance I will say you are a month or two younger than me," Naruto said. "So, why are you training?" the boy asked. "To get stronger, I guess. But that's problematic amongst us ninjas. We are too ego-headed to see our weakness. For the reason I train is to keep both important men in my life happy and try to fulfil their dreams. In terms of what I am trying to say is that, my dreams are to fulfil their dreams," Naruto said. The boy looked at him with a smile on his face, 'He's like me,' the boy thought.

The boy stood up and was about to leave, "Let's meet up again somewhere," the boy said. Naruto sighed heavily, "Sure kid," he said. As the boy started to leave he passes by Sasuke while he slightly turns his head and gazes at him. "I knew you were gay Uchiha-but to cut you some slack he sure does look like a women," Naruto said causing Sasuke to glare at him. "Whatever dope," he grumbled. Naruto stood up from the ground and walked over towards Sasuke, "Let's continue your training," Naruto said and easily made Zabuza's sword. "By the way, is Kakashi coming?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nods his head and points behind him in time to see Kakashi emerging from the tree lines. "Yo," Kakashi greeted. "Good you are here!" Naruto said as he made another sword. Kakashi was surprised at this, "Your manipulating chakra?" he asked. Naruto nods his head, "The point of this exercise to see whether or not can you keep the shape by using your chakra. Much like tree climbing," Naruto said.

"All you do is have a steady course of chakra into the sword," Naruto said and handed the sword to Kakashi who was already ready. His sword faded a bit but it soon solid. "Good now, try using it as a weapon while keeping that steady chakra," Naruto said. Kakashi was having a bit of a trouble doing that since he was swinging the sword around; he couldn't keep the steady course. Naruto wrote that in his journal while glancing at Sasuke. "You too Uchiha, try using it," Naruto said causing Sasuke to nod his head. 'What's this whole research going to help you in that jutsu?' Kurama asked. 'Kurama-remember when I said I will tell you the answer to your question?' Naruto asked. Kurama mentally eyed Naruto with a suspicious edged eyes, 'Yeah?' Kurama unsurely replied. 'Well, I have your answer. The reason I want to save Zabuza and Haku is because they are the same as Daihi and Ken. Both saved me when I needed someone the most. Plus both act like Zabuza and Haku, only Ken is much nicer than Zabuza when it comes to the obedient one,' Naruto mentally chuckled. Kurama smiled at his answer before laughing himself, 'You are right in that Kit,' Kurama said.

|Day of the Attack|

Zabuza and Haku waited in a small boat under the bridge while ignoring Gatō's complains on the radio. "Shall we go Haku?" Zabuza asked. "Yes," Haku answered. Naruto, in the meanwhile, over slept since he was having a run through of his plans with the criminals the night before. "I don't know what he did, but please take care of him," Kakashi said with a smile. "Don't worry about him he will be safe with us," Tsunami said with a smile in return. Tsunami and Inari were in their living room when Naruto appeared in front of them looking stern and professional. He was wearing his usual mission outfit that contained his black shirt over a mesh armor that showed out of the sleeves and legs, black pants, black Shinobi sandals and this black cloth securely tied around his neck. "Ready to go Tsunami, Inari?" Naruto asked.

Tsunami and Inari both nodded awed by the way Naruto looks, "Come along, before they get here," Naruto said and guided them towards the back. Both stood up and quietly followed Naruto. Tsunami was surprised to see two men standing in front of them, "Naruto-sama," the Demon Brothers bowed in front of Naruto in respect. Inari was awed by this and looked up towards Naruto only to see him having a stern expression as his gaze was at the brothers. "You two, protect these two at all cost. Don't let Gatō or his two bodyguards get near them, understood?" Naruto asked. "Hai Naruto-sama," Demon Brothers replied. "Go with them Tsunami, Inari. They are loyal to me and they will not hurt you two, I promise you both that," Naruto smiled. Tsunami smiled and pushed Inari towards the men, "We trust you Naruto," Tsunami said and easily followed the Demon Brothers to a safe house.

Naruto frowned at her choice of words but shook his head and walked back inside. He took a seat in the middle of the living room drinking the tea that Tsunami had prepared calmly and waited for guest to arrive. True to his mental words the wall burst into pieces and Zouri and Waraji appeared. "Where's the daughter of the bridge builder?" the men asked. "Not here, but if you like to leave a message you can surely leave to me," Naruto replied calmly as he continued to drink his tea. "Stop playing around kid," Waraji sneered. "I am not simply playing around. Don't you see my headband?" Naruto asked as he pointed his hai-ate on his forehead. "Heh, you are one of those scrawny brats Tazuna hired," Zouri smirked. "This is a piece of cake," Waraji said. Naruto sighed, "I am saving my energy for the real fight later on Zouri, Waraji. If you don't mind, I like to continue drinking my tea but not to worry I will let these guys take good care of you," Naruto said and snapped his fingers.

Zouri and Waraji were shocked, "H-How did you know our names?" Zouri asked while Waraji glared at the men. "You traitors! Wait till Gatō hears about this!" he shouted. The men shrugged their shoulders, "We won't care enough what he thinks, because this boy has our pledge," the men replied. "Who is this kid anyways?" Zouri asked. "I am Uzumaki Naruto-I am sure you heard stories of me from Daihi and Ken," Naruto smirked when he saw their faces pale. "Finish them," Naruto said as he sit back and enjoyed the show awhile drinking his tea. "This is actually good," he complimented. Naruto glanced back at the fight in time to see Zouri and Waraji getting killed. "Thanks guys, here you go," Naruto said and handed the men some money. "Buy yourselves some new clothes. While at it, buy food for yourselves as well and oh think of the gangs new name for me will ya, thanks," Naruto said and left the men behind to grin to themselves.

"We score big with this boss," they said to each other. Naruto used the seal he had placed a couple of days ago to get at the bridge in time to see Sasuke getting captured by Haku's Kekkei Genkai. 'That baka,' Naruto thought. He quickly analyzed his opponents' jutsus and Kekkei Genkai, 'Even with intense flames it seems not to melt,' Naruto thought as he saw Sasuke using his fireball. 'The only way out of this thing is to be attacked from the outside as well,' Sasuke thought. Naruto made clones of himself but two were out of the deal. "Ninpō: Kawarimi Chakra no Jutsu," Naruto whispered. The two that were out of the deal soon morphed into Zabuza and Haku. 'When did you gather their chakra Kit?' Kurama asked. 'When I fought Zabuza before and when I met Haku in the woods,' Naruto said. "You two wait for my signal okay?" Naruto asked and the two nodded their heads. "You three," Naruto said as he glances at three of his clones. "You help out Kakashi and the rest," Naruto said. "Yosh, boss!" they said and vanished. Naruto then made two more clones, "You two follow me. We have a duck to save," Naruto said and got closer to the fight. 'Damn it! Naruto where in the hell are you?!' Kakashi thought.

Clone No. 1 appeared in front of Kakashi take the hit from Zabuza's sword instead. "N-Naruto!?" Kakashi asked in shocked. "Sorry but Boss isn't here!" Clone No. 1 said as he pushed Zabuza away. 'A clone strong enough to sustain injures and attacks? These are Naruto's special clones only he can create,' Kakashi thought. 'Bah this brat!' Zabuza thought. Clone No. 1 easily made the Chakra Sword and faced Zabuza, "You and me pal!" Clone No. 1 said. "No, I want to fight the real one," Zabuza said. "Like I said earlier. Boss isn't here," the clone repeated and launched his attacks. Zabuza tried his best to avoid the attacks trying to find an opening to get to the bridge builder. As he glances behind Kakashi he cursed under his breath when he saw two more clones near them with his sword replica in hand. Clone No. 4 and Clone No. 5 appeared next to Sasuke surprising Haku and Sasuke himself. "Don't worry Boss isn't here!" the clones smiled.

They both held out their hands and made a good model of Zabuza's sword surprising Haku. 'How can he make Zabuza-san's sword when he only fought with him once?' Haku thought. "You aren't the only one with special tricks...Haku," Clone No. 5 said with a smirk. Sasuke eyed the sword in the clone's hands. "Here," Clone No. 4 said as he handed Sasuke the sword. "You will need it to block his senbons." Sasuke took the sword and easily kept its shape with his chakra. The real Naruto was with the criminals he had rescued from Gatō's underground room looking for a time to strike. "When do we make our move Boss?" one of them asked. Naruto glanced at the man, "When that Konoha Sensei makes Zabuza useless that's when we make our move," Naruto replies. He makes a clone, "I'm leaving you this clone when I signal you guys to take action," Naruto said. "YOSH!" All of them shouted. Ken and Daihi where amongst them with huge smirks plastered on their face. "When do we get to meet your team mates and Sensei?" Ken asked. "Back at the home village. I am sure we are almost time for the Chuunin Exams to begin," Naruto said causing Daihi and Ken to nod their heads.

Naruto vanished and reappeared beside Sasuke blocking all Senbons. "I guess these pests are enough to make my clones to disappear," Naruto stated. Sasuke was surprised and relief to see him there. "Naruto," Sasuke said. Naruto glanced at him and whistled, "Man, Sasuke. Did this little Miss hit you?" Naruto mocked both. Haku glared from under his mask while Sasuke only scoffed. Haku threw needles at them causing Naruto to easily block them. 'H-He saw through it?!' Haku thought. "Come on Sasuke you can't die here! I am not dying either! I have a dream to fulfil!" Naruto said. "To get stronger, I guess. But that's problematic amongst us ninjas. We are too ego-headed to see our weakness. For the reason I train is to keep both important men in my life happy and try to fulfil their dreams. In terms of what I am trying to say is that, my dreams are to fulfil their dreams," Naruto's words echoed in the mind of Haku. Naruto saw that red fade in Sasuke's eyes.

"Sasuke I have a plan and I need you to trust me," Naruto whispered. Sasuke nodded his head and listened carefully. 'Sorry kid, but you have to die for a bit,' Naruto thought. Sasuke smirked at his plan. 'If Naruto keeps going with his clone jutsu and I use my fire jutsu soon my eyes will catch Haku. Good job in noticing my eyes Naruto,' Sasuke thought. Naruto and Sasuke put Naruto's plan to work causing Haku to keep throwing senbons. (Skipping the whole Sharingan, blah, blah, blah.) A after a few minutes of running around Naruto "went down" and Haku threw senbons at him. In reflex, Sasuke jumped in front of him and took the hit. "Sasuke you...," Naruto trailed off. Inwardly smirking, 'Sorry Gaki,' Naruto thought. "What's with that face you moron?" Sasuke asked a bit. "I hated you...," Sasuke trailed off. Naruto rolled his eyes, "Demo, why me?" Naruto asked. "I never asked for your help to save me," Naruto calmly said but to Sasuke's ears he shouted. "I don't know...my body just moved on its own...baka," Sasuke said.

Naruto stood up, walked over towards Sasuke and carefully placed Sasuke on the ground. Sasuke saw the pain Naruto had in his eyes, "My brother...I told myself I wouldn't die until I killed him...don't you die too," Sasuke said before calmly going to sleep. Naruto sighed heavily, "He landed a blow on me and without flinching died to protect you," Haku said. Naruto stood up and faced Haku. Haku was shocked to see Naruto's calm and collected expression. "I have seen my friends die in front of me. I even killed some of them just to protect them from the evil that lurked around us," Naruto said. "I have a proposition for you, dear Haku," Naruto smirked. Haku was shocked to hear this, "What kind of proposition?" he asked Naruto. "Glad you ask," Naruto said and told him of his plans.

|Kakashi's final blow|

Kakashi had made the prefect Chidori and was about to deliver it to Zabuza when Haku appeared out of nowhere and took the blow. Kakashi stared wide-eyed at the boy in front of him. Sakura and Tazuna were too shocked to even notice Naruto a few feet away from Zabuza creating a thick mist again. 'What's going on?' Zabuza asked. "Zabuza-come with me," Naruto spoke and easily replaced an injured Zabuza with another injured Zabuza. "Kid?" Zabuza asked after they were safe a few miles away. Naruto grin, "Surprised? You should be, anyways. You and Haku you will "Die" at the bridge. But those are my clone taking your place of death. While you two stay here and work for me like most men," Naruto said and opened the door from the safe house. Zabuza was shocked to see that most of the men were Gatō's men and rogues from all nations. "Naruto?" Tsunami called when she entered the room. "Bridge Builder's daughter and grandson are here too?" Zabuza asked.

"Yep~! They are safer here than at their house at the moment," Naruto said. "Tsunami, can you get Aimi in here to heal Zabuza, please?" Naruto asked. Tsunami smiled and nodded her head. Naruto easily carried Zabuza to a bed and set him on it, "You will be fine here Zabuza. I will be back when everything is settled," Naruto said and vanished. "What do you think Haku? We settle here with Naruto as our boss or do we die?" Zabuza asked. Haku smiled, "I say settle," he said and Zabuza nodded his head with a small faint ghost smile on his face.

Naruto appeared back at the fight in time to see Sakura crying over Sasuke while Kakashi had pinned down the fake Zabuza. "Hehe, so what's going on...," a voice trailed off. Naruto turned around and spotted the same small man from many nights ago. He smirked at the men behind him causing them to smirk back at him. "Zabuza," Gatō said. "Gatō, why are you here? And what's with all these men?" Zabuza asked. "Hehe, the plan has changed. Well, actually I planned to do this from the beginning," Gatō said. Naruto stood in front of Zabuza and Kakashi, "You must be Gatō-so tell me, where are Daihi and Ken?" Naruto growled. "Who is this brat?" Gatō asked. "Naruto-," Kakashi was cut off when Naruto killed Zabuza without mercy. Sakura had appeared with Sasuke and Tazuna in time to see Naruto's hand piercing through Zabuza's chest; their eyes widen at the scene. Kakashi was too shock to even notice the small man smirking. "Thanks for getting rid of the pest," Gatō said. Naruto glanced behind him before fully turning around. "Sorry but Zabuza was clearly not the pest in my eyes. I was merely saving him from suffering too much from his wounds. I killed him quickly and painlessly if you haven't notice," Naruto said.

Everyone glanced back at Zabuza to see the wound was in fact quick and fatal. 'So he saved him?' Kakashi thought. Naruto glanced behind Gatō and nodded his head, "Get rid of the pest for me...guys," Naruto said surprising everyone-well minus the criminals. Gatō was caught off guard when swords pierced his chest. "W-What?" he asked. "Naruto-sama paid us big for this job," one of them smirked. "Too bad that we killed Zouri and Waraji before they can even accept the offer," they all smirked and ripped Gatō in half.

|Two Days Later|

"You take care now Inari," Naruto said as he was kneeling in front of Inari. Inari nodded his head as he tried not to cry in front of his new hero. Naruto smirked, "Here, keep this safe and when you need me, you know what to do with it," Naruto said as he handed Inari one of his father's kunai. Naruto visited Zabuza, Haku and the rest of the criminals before setting off. Most of them wanted to follow him but they agreed to stay back and protect the wave country from men like Gatō. "Take care of your mother now Inari," Naruto said and ruffled his hair. "We will see you guys later!" Naruto said before leaving with his team back to their village. "NARUTO!!" someone shouted. Naruto stopped in his tracks when he was tackled down by none other, "Aimi-chan? What's wrong?" Naruto asked. Aimi-a beautiful girl, red hair, dull red eyes, pale skin and wearing Naruto's track suit jacket-straddled Naruto on the ground. Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi were shocked. "Argh! YOU DIDN'T SAY GOOD BY TO ME YOU JERK!" Aimi shouted. Naruto laughed at her, "That's because I wanted you to come with me," Naruto smiled.

Everyone was shocked to hear this. "Wha-What?" Aimi asked shocked. Naruto then scratched his chin, "But then again, Wave Country might need a Medical Ninja," Naruto said in thought. "NO!! I WILL GO WITH YOU!" Aimi shouted as she cling herself at Naruto. "Alright, alright, you can come with me but in one condition?" Naruto asked. "What's that?" Aimi asked confused. "Get off of me," Naruto smiled. Aimi blushed in a deep red as she squealed when she stood up, "I-I'm sorry N-Naruto-sama," Aimi stuttered. "It's fine, let's go," Naruto said and walked away with Aimi closely following. Sakura and Kakashi had their jaws on the ground while Sasuke's eye was twitching in annoyance. (Aww-is someone jealous?! =^w^= Bromance!!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Meinu [mes-soy-nu]: B*itch

Ninpō: Kawarimi Chakra no Jutsu - Ninja Art: Body Chakra Change