Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

Chapter Seven: Phase Two of the Exams

|Training Ground 44: Second Exam|

Naruto stared at the closed training ground with a grin etched on his face. ‘Finally, somewhere I would love to let out steam,’ Naruto thought. “This is creepy,” Sakura whispered. “What are you talking about? This is great!! I can’t wait to get in there,” Naruto grinned as he bounced on the ball of his feet. Anko stood in front of them talking, “You’ll soon find out why it’s called the “Forest of Death”,” Anko said. Kurama chuckled, ‘Hey Kit, do something stupid and entertaining. I’m getting bored,’ Kurama said. Naruto grumbled at his fox companion before mocking Anko. Anko threw a kunai at him. Naruto saw the kunai heading his way but didn’t move, “Kids like you are quickly killed,” Anko chuckled as she appeared behind him. “Spraying that red blood I love,” Anko said as she licked Naruto’s bloodied cheek. Naruto glanced at the Grass ninja who appeared behind Anko, while said ninja had another kunai in hand, who had her tongue wrapped around Anko’s previous kunai.

“Here’s your kunai back,” the Grass ninja hissed. “Why thank you,” Anko smiled, “But you know don’t sneak up behind me unless you want to die,” Anko said. Naruto sighed heavily bringing everyone’s attention towards him. “Can you let go of me? I want to get far away from her. I’m horribly allergic to snakes,” Naruto said. Anko froze in her spot along with the Grass ninja, “What?” Anko asked. Naruto rolled his eyes at her and moved away, “Get on with the test Anko-san, or you will find yourself with a crowd of impatient Gennins,” Naruto commented. “Looks like we have a lot of blood thirsty ones in this test,” Anko said. ‘The only blood thirsty is you,’ Naruto thought as he checked his cheek. Sasuke handed him a bandage earning a warily gaze from Naruto himself but he took the bandage nonetheless. Naruto glanced around before turning his gaze back at Anko, “Now before we start the second test there’s something I have to pass out,” Anko said taking out a bunch of papers.

Everyone was confused, “You must sign these agreement forms,” she said with a smile. Naruto mentally sighs heavily as he stares at her, “There will be deaths in this one and if I don’t have you sign these it will all be my responsibility, hehe,” she said. Naruto gave her a look while Sakura deadpanned behind him. ‘What’s with this lady?’ she thought. Sasuke who was behind Sakura only glared at Anko, ‘She’s still in front of Naruto. Naruto get out of there you baka,’ he thought. “I’m going to explain the second test, then you can sign it afterwards. And then each team will check in at that booth behind me,” Anko said. Naruto peered his head to the side of Anko and saw the booth with three other Shinobis sitting there waiting for the second test to start or at least finish with their job. Naruto sweat dropped when he saw them asleep on the job while twitching once in a while. “Okay! I will now explain the second test. Simply said, you will attempt the ultimate survival,” Anko said as she handed Naruto the stack of papers. Naruto took one and then passed the stack to the only girl in his team. ‘Survival…man this test sucks,’ Shikamaru thought.

Naruto snub them out, ‘Hey Kit,’ Kurama greeted. ‘Hey Kurama, got anything to entertain me?’ Naruto asked. ‘Nothing as of—wait, incoming thought,’ Kurama said and allowed a certain thought enter Naruto’s mind. *Oi, Naruto—it’s me Ken. I was wondering when we should meet your “Sensei”—oh I see him~! I see him~! I shall say hi~! Bye-bye Naru…Don’t listen to the idiot Naruto-sama.*Ken’s deep grunt echoed in Naruto’s mind as Daihi’s voice ring in with annoyance. Naruto mentally rolled his eyes, ‘You said incoming thought not incoming 3-way Kurama,’ Naruto grumbled. ‘Sorry Kit,’Kurama said with a chuckle. *I will try my best to keep Ken-san away from Kakashi, Naruto-sama.* Naruto sighed causing Sasuke to look at him. ‘I actually don’t care if he meets Kakashi or not at long as he doesn’t cause a ruckus with the Leaf Shinobi I’m fine,’ Naruto replied. *Oi! That’s hurtful kid!! I was the one who raised you!! Whaa~! Mommy Naruto-kun is being mean to me~!* Naruto anime fell causing many to give him weird stares. Naruto heard Daihi sigh heavily in his mind, *Ignore him Naruto-sama, he taken upon himself to call me mommy and him daddy and you our son*Daihi said.

Naruto eyed Anko as her lips kept on moving, ‘She’s still talking?’ Naruto thought boredly. *We have to go now Naruto-sama, good luck in the Chūnin Exams…kill as many as you can*Daihi said. *That’s your mission, understood Naruto?*Ken added. ‘Hai, clear was water, sir!’ Naruto replied. “You will fight for over these two scrolls the “Heaven” and “Earth” scrolls,” Anko said. Naruto now paid attention to her, “There are 78 people here meaning 26 teams. Half, 13 will get “Heaven” scroll and the other 13 teams will each get the “Earth” scroll. To pass this test your team must make it to the tower with both scrolls,” Anko said. Naruto only shakes his head, ‘Poor souls, they will have to die today,’ Naruto mentally chuckled. He then eyed Kiba’s team. ‘If I were in their team…as a team of four, I would have asked Hinata to scout the area with her Kekkei Genkai. Shino to scout for teams with the other scroll with his bugs and Kiba and Akamaru for any enemies coming near us,’ Naruto said. “FIVE DAYS?!” Ino shouted. “WHAT ABOUT DINNER?!” Choji followed. Naruto sighed heavily at the guys. “We are on our own, idiots. The forest is full of food. Just watch out for man-eating beasts, poisonous insects and poisonous plants,” Naruto said.

All the rookies stared at him in shock while Anko only laughed, “Guess we have a veteran who had visit the training ground!!” she said. Naruto sighed heavily, “Get on with the test Snake Lady, we haven’t have much time and your only wasting it. Geez,” Naruto said. Shikamaru was bothered by this, ‘He—He seems smarter,’ he thought. Anko pouted at Naruto but continued nonetheless, “Also, as the days go on, the distance to the goal will become farther and the time to rest will become shorter. The area is crawling with enemies, you won’t get much sleep,” Anko smirked. Naruto rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. ‘Man, it’s a good thing I brought my sealing scroll,’ Naruto said as he eyes his pouch. “Now I’ll talk about what will disqualify you. First, those that don’t make it to the tower with both scrolls within the time limit. Second, those who lose a team mate or those who have a team mate killed,” Anko said. Naruto sighed, ‘Aw man, now I have to take care my team. And here I thought I can leave them,’ Naruto thought.

“…No quitting in the middle, you will be in the forest for five days,” Anko’s voice broke through his mental complain. “One more rule, you must not look inside the scroll until you make it to the tower,” Anko said. Everyone was confused about this, “What happens if you do?” Sakura asked. “That will be a surprise for anyone who does,” she said with a smirk. Sakura gulp fearfully while Naruto stood beside her. ‘Get rid of your clothing Kit,’Kurama said. Naruto froze, ‘You said what now? In front of them?!’ Naruto replied. ‘No you idiot. Somewhere private; behind a tree or bush or something. Just get rid of that thing,’Kurama said. Naruto shakes his head, “A final word of advice…Don’t die,” Anko said. Naruto mentally laughed at the faces everyone made when she said that. ‘Oh man, I’m going to love hanging out with her,’ Naruto said as he eyes Anko. Seeing this Anko smirks at his direction and winks, ‘Hehe, he’s a cute toy,’ Anko thought.

Naruto vanished from his spot and appeared back at his apartment. He unzipped his jacket and threw it at his bed before walking towards his closet. He quickly changed his outfit to his mission one and quickly appeared back at the training grounds beside Sasuke. Sasuke inwardly freaked out but saw it was only Naruto he calm down. Sasuke noticed the outfit Naruto now had, ‘He changed? Why?’ Sasuke thought. He then eyes Naruto’s pouch and noticed a small seal was placed on it. ‘What’s that? I didn’t know Naruto knew Fūinjutsu,’ Sasuke thought. Naruto was staring at the booth where they placed a black cloth in front while the teams enter the booth to gather their scroll. ‘Hm, not knowing what scroll there are holding it’s making this a bit harder,’ Naruto thought. He felt eyes on him and glanced around only to notice it was all the rookies and Sasuke. ‘Why in the hell are they staring at me?’ Naruto thought as he crossed his arms. Hinata’s face redden more when she noticed how toned Naruto was. ‘No way, that pipsqueak has more muscles then me!’ Kiba thought. Shikamaru sighed heavily has he eyes his outfit and toned muscles, ‘Naruto—what happened to you?’ he thought.

Ino shakes her head and looks somewhere else, ‘I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! LOSER HAS MORE MUSCLES THAN SASUKE-KUN!!’ she thought. Naruto only stood there when he noticed a certain red head running towards him with two other boys calmly walking behind her. “NARUTO-SAMA!!” she shouted behind she latched herself onto his back. Naruto didn’t even moved from the impact as his arms wrapped around her legs to keep her from falling down. “Aimi-chan, how’s it going?” Naruto asked. Aimi squealed and hugged his head, “It’s going good! Oh, oh, oh, Naruto-sama meet my team mates,” Aimi said as she pointed towards the two boys. Naruto calmly walked towards them with Aimi still on his back. Ino frowned at the sight before shaking her head, ‘No!!! Don’t look at them Ino!! You love Sasuke-kun!!!!’ Ino thought and stared at Sasuke.

Naruto noticed one had longish bright orange hair, has orange-red eyes narrowed in annoyance, he is wearing the usual black shirt and cargo pants with black Shinobi sandals and their hitai-ate around his waist. The other had silver hair, has wide purple eyes, wearing Chinese-style clothing with black Shinobi sandals and his hitai-ate tied on his upper forearm. “Naruto-sama, these are Ito Ryuu,” Aimi pointed to the boy with silver hair. “And Ito Aki,” she finished as she pointed to the boy with orange hair. “Yo,” both said before glaring at each other. Naruto sweat dropped at this, ‘Déjà vu,’ he thought. “Guys this is Uzumaki Naruto! He’s my hero!” Aimi smiled. Naruto nodded his head towards the boys with a look of boredom. “You’re bored too huh?” Aki asked. Naruto nods his head and let’s Aimi down from his back. She pouted a bit but got off nonetheless. “Yeah, good luck in the test. I need to get back to my team. See ya later,” Naruto said and calmly walked back.

“Who was that?” Sasuke asked. Naruto shrug his shoulders, “No one important for you to know. Their chakra signatures are weak or they are really good hiding their chakra to Gennin level,” Naruto said. ‘Like you Kit,’Kurama said before chuckling. Naruto smirked at that statement, “Soon, Uchiha-san, you will see the real me,” Naruto said still smirking at Sasuke. Sasuke was confused about this but didn’t questioned him. ‘See the real him? What does he mean by that?’ Sasuke thought. They finally got their scroll and waited at Gate 12. “SECOND TEST OF THE CHŪNIN EXAM…NOW BEGINS!!” Anko shouted. Everyone shout through the gates and into the forest. Sasuke smirked as Naruto was in the lead, “Let’s go and get the second scroll,” Naruto said with a smirk.

|Second Test Begins Now|

“AHHHHHH!!!!” someone’s scream resounded throughout the forest causing Anko to smirk, “Sounds like it’s started,” she giggled. Sakura turned in fear, “That was a human scream right?” Sakura asked. Naruto patted her on the back, “It will be okay Sakura I got your back. To answer your question yes, that was a human scream,” Naruto said as he looks towards the shout. “It seems they run into a man-eating-beast trap,” Naruto mumbled to himself. Naruto perked up when he sensed it. ‘Someone is here,’ he thought. Naruto narrowed at the bushes, “I gotta take a leak,” he said and goes into the bushes. He was about to jump away when someone jumped onto his back. Naruto growled but let the enemy tie him up. Mentally he was laughing, ‘Man this guy doesn’t know what hits him,’ Naruto thought. “Stay here and be a good boy,” the boy with a respirator said. The guy turned into Naruto and went back to his team mates. Sasuke immediately noticed it wasn’t Naruto and punched him in the face.

The fake Naruto crashed landed against a tree but didn’t let his jutsu vanish. The real Naruto chuckled as he stood up letting the ropes fall to his feet. He calmly walked back to his team mates letting the fake Naruto to gape at him. “HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE ROPES!!?” he shouted before releasing the jutsu. Naruto smirked, “Ropes can’t hold me for long baka, but you owe me,” Naruto said and vanished. The boy tensed up as he glances around but it was no good when Naruto appeared in front of him and kicked him in the face. Sasuke smirked at this and stood beside Naruto, “Plus your transformation Jutsu is worse than mine when I pretend to be a dumbass,” Naruto said. Sasuke and Sakura looked at him in shock. ‘Pretend to be a dumbass? What does that mean?!’ Sasuke thought. Naruto made clones of himself without any seals, “I’m bored…beat him up for me,” Naruto boredly stated and let his clones attack. Sakura and Sasuke were shocked to see this.

Sasuke looked towards Naruto only to see him stare at the scene with bored and unamused eyes. “Naruto,” he called. Naruto glanced at his team mate before sighing heavily and loudly, “Don’t relax yet Uchiha, he might have brought his team mates with him,” Naruto lied. He knew the boy came alone. He is a Sensory Shinobi; no chakra can leave Naruto undetected. ‘There’s another one hiding under us,’ Naruto thought. He felt the chakra and froze, ‘Oro-Pedo, now you’re hiding like a snake underneath the ground,’ Naruto thought. Naruto released his clones letting the boy to get away. “Damn it he got away,” Sasuke hissed. Naruto sighed, “Let’s go,” he said and they made it a few miles away from the gates. “If we get separated next time, even if it’s one of us, don’t trust them. This could happen again,” Sasuke said.

Naruto sat next to him and handed him an ointment, “Apply it to your cheek idiot,” Naruto said when Sasuke gave him a confused look. Sasuke huffed but took it nonetheless. He applied the ointment on his cheek before talking again, “We’ll make a password just in case. Listen, if they get the password wrong assume they are the enemy no matter what they look like,” Sasuke said. Naruto saw the small piece of bamboo sticking out behind Sasuke and smirked, “Listen carefully I’ll only say it once,” Sasuke said. Naruto chuckled and snub him out planning out his attacks. Naruto snapped back out of it when Sasuke stood up, “I’ll hold the scroll,” Sasuke said. Naruto felt a sting on his other cheek before sighing to himself. “Well, I guess see you guys later,” He said causing the other two to look at him in confusion.

Sasuke noticed the other cheek bleeding before tensing up. ‘We are under attack again?!’ Sasuke thought. A large dust of wind came towards them and blew everyone away. Sasuke hid under some bushes and looked around before coming out. Sakura appeared in front of him, “Sasuke-kun!” she called. “Stay away! First the password, Nin song “Nin Machine”,” Sasuke said with a kunai at hand. Sakura recited the password and Sasuke lowered his kunai.

Not far from them Naruto stood in front of snake with arms crossed over his chest. “Come on you over grown reptile,” Naruto said causing the snake to hiss at him. The snake lunged at Naruto with his mouth wide open and fangs dripping with poison. Naruto avoided the attack with a smirk plastered on his face, “Whoa that was a close one. That’s all you got, Snake on Steroids?” Naruto mocked the giant snake. The snake lunged again at Naruto but once again he avoided the attack. ‘Stop fooling around. Are you forgetting the person you let your team to fight?’Kurama boredly stated. “Yeah, yeah. Quit ya yapping Fur ball,” Naruto said aloud. Naruto did a single hand seal, “Ninpō: Amaterasu,” Naruto said. Black flames ignited all over the giant snake causing it to hiss and roar in agony. Naruto stood in a tree branch calmly watching the snake wither away. He wiped away the small drop of blood from his mouth before vanishing.

He appeared a few trees away from the fight that was occurring between Sasuke, Sakura and the Grass ninja. Naruto threw a kunai in front of the Grass Ninja and appeared in front of Sasuke. “Sasuke, take Sakura to higher grounds,” Naruto said. “I see you took care of my little friend,” the Grass ninja said. “Shut up. You look like a snake with arms,” Naruto grumbled. ‘With him coming to save us, we might have a chance if only the Grass Ninja triggers Naruto’s episode,’ Sasuke thought. Sasuke stood up, “You want the scroll right?! Take it and leave us!” Sasuke said as he hold out the scroll. Naruto took it from him before smacking Sasuke upside the head. “What in the hell are you doing Uchiha-teme?” Naruto growled. “Mind your own business!” Sasuke shouted. ‘Come on Naruto release your Episode,’ Sasuke thought. The Grass ninja chuckled, “Don’t give our scroll to the enemy, baka!” Naruto sneered. ‘Kit, Orochimaru,’Kurama chimed.

Naruto huffed, “It’s time for me to release my true self. Why don’t you do the same…Orochimaru,” Naruto smirked. The Grass ninja smirked as the skin melted away. Now standing in front of Naruto was Orochimaru, “You knew who I was, hehe,” Orochimaru chuckled. Naruto smirked as he sensed the killing intent. “Thanks for showing your pervert face,” Naruto said as he released his own Killing Intent. Sasuke and Sakura still stumbled back while Orochimaru’s eyes widen. ‘H-His killing in-intent,’ he thought. Naruto chuckled, “Man this feels great! Haha,” Naruto laughed. His eyes had turned bright red, his whisker marks darken and he now had canines. “Orochimaru, are you prepared for the battle of your life time?” He asked with a smirk on his face. Orochimaru stumbled to form words but he could no longer formed them when Naruto vanished from his sight.

Naruto chuckled at the panic state Orochimaru was in, “Predators worst enemy are other predators,” Naruto projected his voice. Orochimaru spun around trying to locate Naruto. ‘Where is that brat?’ he thought. Naruto frown, ‘So he’s after Sasuke? Heh, I knew that Oro-Pedo likes children,’ Naruto thought. Naruto appeared in front of Orochimaru with a Rasengan pushed against Orochimaru’s right shoulder. Orochimaru shouted in pain, “Blood on my hands,” Naruto said before jumping away from Orochimaru. Orochimaru glared at Naruto, “Who are you? You are not that boy that had graduated the academy with the lowest scores,” he hissed. Naruto smirked at him, “I am Uzumaki Naruto, son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina, jinchūriki of Kurama and I am—,” Naruto trailed of when he did his most used jutsu known to all bingo books. “Ninpō: Jigoku Supōn no Jutsu,” Naruto said.

Orochimaru’s eyes widen, ‘He’s Hell’s Spawn from the Bingo Book!?’ Orochimaru gritted his teeth together as he avoided the blade of Naruto’s scythe. Sasuke stared wide eyed at Naruto with envy and, subconsciously, awe. (Just admit it Sasu-Duck, you’re in love with Naru-kun.__.) His onyx eyes stared at the fighting scene hypnotized by Naruto’s and Orochimaru’s fluent movements. ‘Damn this brat! I can’t get anywhere near Sasuke-kun,’ Orochimaru thought. Naruto growled at the snake-man, “I could easily read your thoughts Oro-Pedo. Your plans and thoughts aren’t safe with me. Go anywhere near him I will severally injure you and you won’t be able to do your fucked up experiments,” Naruto sneered with venom leaked into his words. Orochimaru flinched at the words before glaring at the blonde. Naruto snarled up his lips like a raging fox, “Oro-Pedo, you sure owe a lot of Debt to a man named Daihi. Surely, you can pay him back,” Naruto said.

Orochimaru was shocked, “H-How?” he asked. Naruto grinned at him, “Who else would that bodyguard of his would be at the age of three?” Naruto asked. Orochimaru was shocked to hear this, “YOU’RE THAT SAGE BOY!!” he shouted in outrage. Sasuke and Sakura were shocked, ‘Sage?’ they thought. “Bingo! Haha, I thought you will never would have remembered me, I was the one after all destroyed one of your labs,” Naruto laughed. Orochimaru saw red as he rushed in. Naruto tsked, “Haven’t you learn, never rush into fights. Let your enemies rush to you, baka,” Naruto hissed as he kicked Orochimaru away. Naruto looked over his team mates only to see them stare at him in shock. “Shocked? You should be. I only pretended to be a dumbass at the academy to gather some useful information. My mission should have ended when I graduated but Masters said I should continue. Now, you two will see the true me, Uzumaki Naruto,” Naruto said and vanished into the tree.

Orochimaru stared at the spot in shock, ‘That jutsu? Where did he learn that?’ he thought to himself. Naruto appeared behind him and kicked him on the back. “Don’t let your guard down Oro-Pedo,” Naruto said. “Naruto,” Sasuke whispered in shock. Orochimaru hissed at him and made hand seals, “Ninpō: Sen’eijashu,” Orochimaru said. Snakes appeared out of his sleeves and towards Naruto. They tied around him and sink their fangs onto his arms and legs. Naruto didn’t whimper in pain, he only smirked. “That’s a bad idea,” He said as he let Kurama’s chakra enter the snake. The snake hissed as they recoil back into Orochimaru’s sleeve, “I would kill those before they come infected. They have the poison Kurama made,” Naruto said with a chuckle. Orochimaru gritted his teeth, ‘End this Kit. Daihi and Ken are getting impatient about you and your team not coming to the tower quickly,’ Kurama said. Naruto sighed heavily and looked at Sasuke, “You’re going to see something you shouldn’t have seen. Don’t question me and don’t build your hatred towards me for this,” Naruto said before doing those hand seals.

Both Sasuke and Orochimaru grew curious, “Ninpō: Amaterasu,” Naruto said and black flames ignited on Orochimaru. Orochimaru was shocked to even move but it was now too late and he now hissed in agony before vanishing. Sasuke stared in shock at Naruto, “H—,” he was cut off. “Didn’t I say not to question me? Come on, let’s move on,” Naruto said and jumped away. Sakura easily following behind him and soon Sasuke followed them as well. “Where are going Naruto?” Sakura asked. “To find a spot to rest. You two will need rest after that Genjutsu he put you under. I will gather food and water while Sasuke puts up a fire,” Naruto ordered. Sasuke frowned at this but didn’t question him. They arrived at a spot and Naruto quickly went to work. He easily caught six fish and refilled their water bottles, “I got the fish, quickly make them and let’s move on,” he tossed the fish towards Sakura. She caught them and quickly skim them and put them on the fire that Sasuke had made.

Naruto kept on guard for any enemies when he sensed one near, “Someone’s coming, pretend you didn’t sense them,” Naruto whispered. Sakura and Sasuke both nodded their heads. (Finally those two became obedient.) Naruto only kept on a look out while Sasuke and Sakura ate the fish. “Naruto, come eat,” Sakura said. Sasuke only glanced at him, “Nah, I’m good Sakura-chan,” Naruto replies. ‘Kit, why isn’t the Sound Ninjas attacking you or your team mates?’Kurama asks. ‘They are waiting for a good time to strike. Possibly in the middle of the night or early in the morning when everyone is groggy,’ Naruto said. Naruto stood up, “I will be right back,” he said and vanished. He quickly found a group of Gennins and quickly killed them getting their scroll as well. He moved onto another team and killed them as well. He bumped into the Sand Siblings with his dead enemies’ blood on him. Temari’s eyes widen wide when she saw Naruto dripping with blood.

“Before you freak out this isn’t mine,” Naruto calmly replied. He turned around and quickly killed the team Gaara was about to kill. Temari and Kankuro stared wide eyed at Naruto while Gaara looked indifferent. “W-Why?” Kankuro asked. Naruto ignored his question as he picked up the scroll. “Pft, Earth,” he grumbled before turning it into ashes. “H-HEY W-WE NEEDED THAT!” Kankuro shouted. Naruto glanced at him making him flinch back, “I can clearly tell you don’t need more scrolls, Kankuro-san. I suggest you not to yell at me. And as for your previous question, a mission. I need to kill as many as teams as I can,” Naruto said and faced the Sand Siblings. Said siblings inwardly twitched towards their weapons, “But I’m letting you three live. I want to see what Gaara is made off,” Naruto said and vanished. Kankuro let out a sigh and glanced at his younger brother. ‘Even if I hate him, I am sure glad he’s in my team,’ he thought.

Naruto appeared in front of another Gennin group and killed them off and got their scrolls. ‘I think that’s enough?’ Naruto thought before vanishing between the trees before anyone can see him. ‘Kit, something is happening with your team,’Kurama said. Naruto sighed heavily and immediately appeared in front of Sasuke blocking a kunai heading for his head. “Heads up Uchiha-teme, we are under attack,” Naruto said. Sakura and Sasuke stared at him in shock. Blood was dripping from his body to the ground; tainting it a rusty color. “N-Naruto,” Sakura was about to cry when Naruto blocked another kunai. “Is that all you got, Sound freaks,” Naruto said. Sasuke only stared at Naruto in shock while the Sound Gennins appeared in front of them with a smirk.

“What can you do? You’re badly injured,” the leader said. Naruto raised an eyebrow at them before smirking, “You name, what is your name?” Naruto asked. “Kinuta Dosu,” the leader said. Naruto looked at the girl, “You? What is your name, women?” Naruto asked. “WOMEN?! WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!” she shouted and rushed towards him, “Kin, wait!!” the second one shouted. “Kin, huh? I like that,” Naruto smirked as he easily pinned her to the ground. Blood smeared on her shoulder and blood dropped to her face. “You should be really careful Kin,” Naruto mocked concerned. “You may never know your enemy may stabbed you,” he smirked. Kin froze in her place, “Like I have done,” Naruto chuckled. Kin slowly looked down only to see a kunai sticking out of her left side of her hip. Kin wanted to scream but Naruto had already taken care of her. He picked her up and tossed her away, “Trash,” he harshly said. Dosu and the other glared at Naruto, “And you,” Naruto turned to the last one. “Abumi Zaku,” he hissed out.

Naruto chuckled at this and turned towards the bush, “You can come out Lee,” he said. Lee appeared and looked determined, “Naruto-san,” Lee nodded his head. Sasuke and Sakura only stared at Lee and Naruto before looking at the Sound Gennins, “Can you explain to me why you are here?” Naruto asked completely ignoring the Sound Ninjas. “I found a creature of the woods tagged with an explosive paper coming from this direction,” Lee answered. Zaku growled, “OI!! DON’T IGNORE US!!” he shouted and used a jutsu. Lee was about to jump away but Naruto appeared in front of him and immediately put up a barrier. “You Sound Ninjas are wearing my patience thin with your yapping away and being cocky bastards. No wonder your trash couldn’t even put up a good fight,” Naruto growled out. Lee wasn’t affected by this like Naruto’s team. He had already experienced several occasions where Naruto had entered in his episode. Lee also knows not to mess with him when he enters his moods, even Neji knows that. Zaku only glared back while Dosu hold him back, “Zaku remember what happens if he is angry,” Dosu whispers.

Naruto kept his hard gaze on the last two remaining Sound Ninjas before turning his head towards the bushes once again. “I know you three are there. Come out, bakas,” Naruto said. Shikamaru sighed heavily and came out from the bushes followed by Choji and Ino. “What are you three doing here?” Sakura asked.

Zaku was ready to blow up when Dosu nodded his head. Zaku immediately went to attack but he soon found himself and Dosu pinned against a tree by their throats. Everyone was shocked, “Now, now. I wouldn’t dare continue to attack us if I were you. I will kill if you come anywhere near us, understand?” Naruto growled. Shikamaru was shocked while Ino and Choji inwardly whimpered as they took a step behind Shikamaru. Zaku glared at Naruto, “You go fuck you—,” he never finished as Naruto released his grip on Zaku’s throat and jabbed his elbow against Zaku’s windpipe. “What was that?” Naruto growled. Dosu was shocked, “Z-Zaku,” he warily asked. Zaku only choked and coughed up blood, “You Sound Ninjas are really wishing to die, huh? Well, wish granted,” Naruto chuckled as he release the last two. “You have only ten seconds to run. Nine…eight…seven,” Naruto started causing Dosu and Zaku vanish. Naruto only smirked before vanishing himself. The rest stayed behind shocked, “Are you guys okay?” Lee asked Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura shakes her head before answering Lee, “Yeah but why were you not affected like us?” Sakura asked.

Lee smiled at her, “Because I have been around Naruto longer than you Rookies. I know how he is, that is why Ten-ten said to look after him, he does run amuck,” Lee chuckled. “Wait…what do you mean you known Naruto longer than we? You are a year older than us,” Shikamaru said. Lee grinned, “Yosh!! Well, we only met about two months ago but Naruto had already settled in our team!” Lee said. “But you are a year older than us,” Ino pointed it out. Lee smiled, “I may be a year older than you but I am the same as Naruto,” Lee said. Everyone was shocked, “WHAT?!” they shouted. Lee was confused, “You didn’t know? Naruto is a year older than you guys too. He is in the same age group as me and my team,” Lee said. Everyone stared at Lee in shock. Naruto appeared in front of them with a smirk, “I guess you told them about me being a year older. I guess this stupid jutsu is useless now,” Naruto said and released the jutsu that he used when he first returned back. Now standing in front of the other Rookies was a taller version of Naruto. He was three inches taller than Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him in shock, “W-Who are you?” Sasuke asked.

Naruto smirked, “I am Uzumaki Naruto, the Hell’s Spawn,” he said causing everyone to gasp and back away. Lee only grinned and gave him a thumps up, “Yosh!!” he said. “WHAT?!” they all shouted. Naruto only laughed before going serious, “I am only doing this fucked up exam to make sure you Rookies don’t get killed and get to the next round,” Naruto said. Sasuke glared, “We don’t need your help,” he said. Naruto laughed, “Oh trust me Uchiha, you will need it, but for now. I have a mission to do,” Naruto said and vanished. Sasuke glared at the spot Naruto once stood before blinking in surprise when Naruto appeared once more. “I forgot to give these to you,” Naruto said and flipped his pouch causing all the scrolls he had “collected” to fall to the ground. “Knock yourselves out, I’m going to get more. Meet me at the tower Haruno, Uchiha,” Naruto said and vanished. Everyone stared at the pile of scrolls in shock, “A-Are those—,” Sakura trailed off. “Yeah,” Shikamaru answered. Ino shuddered, “D-Did he killed those team?” Ino asked. Sakura was staring at the scrolls before turning her gaze towards the small part of the tainted forest ground, ‘Did he?’ she thought. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the pile before gathering most of it, “You get the rest,” he said and walked away. Sakura easily followed him while sticking out her tongue at Ino.

Naruto was standing in front of a group of Gennin staring down at them. “You are the one who checked out my Aimi,” Naruto calmly stated. The three people were trembling with fear, “N-No?” they shakily said. Naruto smirked, “You sure?” Naruto chuckled causing the team to have chills going down of their back. They gulp before dashing off. Naruto waited for a few seconds before dashing off after them. “You can’t escape me. I will find you and I will kill you,” Naruto’s deadly voice reached their ears. Fear was attacking their hearts as they pushed forward towards the tower. Naruto chuckled as he appeared in front of them causing them to scream. Sakura and the rest heard, “W-What w-was that?” they all asked. Naruto smirked, “Why do you scream? I won’t do anything,” Naruto chuckled. They shakily stood in front of Naruto as they stared at him with wide fearful eyes. “W-What a-are you going to do to us?” they asked. Naruto only chuckled and vanished. He appeared in front of the girl and easily swiped his sword through her neck. Blood spurt out from her neck spraying her blood all over the forest ground, trees, plants and her team mates’ faces. They stared wide eyed as Naruto licked her blood off from the sword, “She taste rotten,” He spit out the blood back out. He did a disgusted face, “The fuck has she been doing? Fucking walking diseases?” Naruto rudely asked.

Her team mates glared at Naruto, “Watch your mouth!” they shouted. Naruto smirked, “I should be telling you the same thing. You eyed MY Aimi,” Naruto said. Naruto smirked and placed a finger in front of his mouth, “Katon: Odoru honō no Jutsu,” Naruto said. Naruto shot his arms out and dancing figures appeared and wrapped themselves around the last two members. “W-What a-are you doing?!” they shouted. The figures opened their mouths and let out an ear piercing scream causing everyone near them cringe and cover their ears in pain. The figures’ arms then went up in flames burning the last two remaining members to yell out in agony. Not far away from them all the rookies heard their screams. Sakura got closer to Sasuke, “W-What’s h-happening?” she asked. “I don’t know,” Sasuke whispered back. Naruto only chuckled at their burned, melted, bodies and vanished before Anko had the chance to see who did this.

He appeared not to far from his team mates and quickly spotted Kabuto talking to them. Naruto rolled his eyes at him, ‘What a suck up,’ Naruto thought. “Where’s your other team mate? You do know if he isn’t here you two fail,” Kabuto said. Sasuke froze slightly as he mentally cursed, “He said he will meet us at the tower,” Sakura said without realizing putting Sasuke into ease. ‘You better keep your word Naruto,’ Sasuke thought. Naruto rolled his eyes at the comment Sakura made and easily followed his team mates and Kabuto. He easily noticed the Genjutsu his team mates and Kabuto easily got caught it and dispelled it. ‘Are you really going to leave your team mates to figure this one out?’Kurama asks. ‘They are smart enough to figure it out but when the time comes I will help them out,’ Naruto said.

|Hours later|

Naruto sighs heavily when he spotted his team mates and Kabuto for the twentieth time. “I can’t,” Sakura panted as she fell to her knees. Sasuke looked back while Sakura was still on the ground, “How long have we been walking? We aren’t getting closer to the tower at all,” Sakura said. ‘Why didn’t Sasuke-kun help me?’ she thought. Naruto smirked at this, “It seems right in front of us this is weird,” Sakura continued. ‘That’s true,’ Sasuke thought as he glances around. Naruto chuckled lowly and watched his team mates and Kabuto figure it out. “Seems like we’ve already arrived at our welcoming party. See…look right there,” Kabuto said and pointed to a tree. Sasuke and Sakura both looked at the tree in shock. Naruto saw a giant centipede pierced against the tree dead. ‘Damn that’s fucking huge,’ Naruto thought. ‘That’s what SHE said!!’ Kurama roared into laughter. Naruto shakes his head at his companion but chuckled a bit. “Genjutsu,” Sasuke grunted. “Looks like it. We have totally fallen into a trap. Seems like they took advantage of our worries and made us walk around in circles,” Kabuto said. “They are watching us,” Sasuke whispered.

Naruto smirked, ‘Finally they figured it out,’ he thought. ‘Hey Kit, incoming thought,’ Kurama said. *UZUMAKI NARUTO!!! WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WILL BE HERE TWO DAYS INTO THIS TEST!! FOUR DAYS?!* Ken’s voice shouted. Naruto froze in his spot, ‘Ken?’ he thought. *Yes it’s me! Naruto I want you to end whatever its holding you back quick and get to the tower. That’s an order* Ken growled. Naruto’s eyes darken a bit, ‘Yes sir! I’m on it!’ Naruto thought and landed in front of his team. “N-Naruto,” Sakura weakly called out. Kabuto eyes a bleeding Naruto, “Are—,” he was cut off. “No. It’s not my blood,” Naruto easily answers as he kept his eyes in front of him. “Come out Rain Ninjas. It’s no use for you to hide from me,” Naruto spoke in his episode causing Kabuto to take a step back in fear. The rain ninjas didn’t make a move causing Sasuke to narrow his eyes at the trees. “Na—,” he was cut off. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” Naruto snapped his fingers together. Millions of himself popped out. “Get me the rain ninjas,” Naruto ordered in his normal voice. All his clones vanished as the real Naruto waited. “Naruto,” Sakura called again. “What is it Haruno?” Naruto asked coldly. “W-What happen to you? T-This isn’t you,” Sakura had tears. Naruto shakes his head, “This is the real me. The one you thought was annoying, the one you hit all those times, the one who dislikes Sasuke, that isn’t the real me. I hated being that guy. When I rescued my Masters I knew I had to be myself again. I need them to be safe and sound. So this is the real me, get used to it,” Naruto said. The clones came back with three Rain ninjas, “Boss,” they all said. Naruto walked towards them with a wicked smirk.

“Now, now, what to do with you three?” Naruto asked. He chuckled and held out his arm almost touching the middle rain ninja when something stopped him. “You better not plan on attacking us,” He spoke. Another group of Gennins appeared taking Sasuke and the rest in surprise. Naruto glanced at the Gennin, “Give us your scrolls,” the group said taking out their kunais. Naruto sighed heavily and immediately appeared behind the Gennin group. Sakura looked in shocked as tears when she saw one of the Gennins spitting out blood while Naruto’s hand had pierced their chest. “I’m not in the mood for your idiotic team,” Naruto growled. Sasuke and Kabuto stared at Naruto in shock as Naruto pulled his hand out and licked the blood of his fingers. “AB—just my favorite,” Naruto said with a chuckle. The last two remaining team mates vanished. “Ties those three good against a tree and led them to the tower,” Naruto ordered his clones before vanishing. His clones did what they were ordered and less than five minutes they were at the tower. “When is Na—,” Sakura screamed cutting herself off when a bloody body landed next to her.

“Sheesh women are you trying to scream my ear off?” the bloodied body asked. “N-Naruto?” Sasuke asks. The body stands up and Naruto’s blue eyes gleamed at them. “Yeah?” he asked. “Are you hurt?” Kabuto asked. “Nah, it’s their blood not mine, let’s go in,” Naruto said and entered the tower. Sasuke and Sakura hesitated at first but soon followed him. Naruto threw the scrolls at Sasuke, “Open them. They’re summon,” Naruto easily said and walked into a corner. Sasuke and Sakura followed his orders and soon smoke covered the room. “Glad you guys can make it,” a familiar voice reached their ears. “Iruka-sensei?” Sakura asked. Iruka appeared from the smoke before panicking, “Naruto?! Are you hurt anywhere?!” he shouted. “It’s not my blood Sensei. It’s my enemies’ blood,” Naruto calmly replied. Iruka gave him a lecture to which Naruto snubbed him out.

|Preliminaries|

Naruto glances around the room and noticed their Sensei looking at him in concern. He glances around and noticed everyone was staring at him. “What? I’m covered in blood. So what? At least it isn’t mine,” Naruto said causing everyone to snap their eyes away from him. ‘Not his?’ Tenten thought. Kakashi eyed the blonde student, ‘What’s with all the blood? It can’t be all of his enemies’,’ Kakashi thought. “Naruto-san, please come with me. Hokage-sama recommends you to wash up,” a Shinobi said, Naruto followed the Jounin out of the stadium as the Hokage started to talk.

As Naruto washes up there was a knock on the door, “Enter,” Naruto called. Kakashi and Asuma entered, “Naruto,” Kakashi greeted him. “Hello Asuma-san, Kakashi-san,” Naruto greeted both Jounins as he washes his face. “Naruto about the blood,” Kakashi started. “Before you continue to question me Kakashi-san the blood was from all thirteen teams’ blood,” Naruto said. “THIRTEEN?!” Asuma asked. “You’re still more,” Kakashi said shocked. Naruto took off his shirt surprising Asuma, “YOU ARE TWELVE YEARS OLD! HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE MUSCLES THEN ME!?” Asuma shouted. Naruto smirked, “By not smoking” he said. Asuma chuckled at his response. Naruto wring out his shirt and put it back on, “Who are you?” Asuma asks. Naruto ignores him at first as he decided to check his pouch, “I am Uzumaki Naruto, Hell’s Spawn, Namikaze Minato’s son,” Naruto answered his question after inspection. Asuma and Kakashi both gasp and took out their kunais to fight him. “I see I am in your bingo book as well. Well as you can see I am not a threat to your village,” Naruto said.

“You will be when we tell this to Hokage-sama!” Asuma shouted. Naruto chuckled, “Are you forgetting who you just mentioned? The same man that fought four years to get me back. Do you really think he, being Hell’s Spawn, will lock me up in jail?” Naruto asked. Asuma hesitated on his answer while Kakashi was tongue tied. ‘He’s right. Hokage-sama fought for his return,’ Kakashi thought. Naruto chuckled “I promise when this is all done I will tell the Hokage about me and we will let him decide what he wants to do with me. But do remember this I trained with two of the Legendary Sannin,” Naruto said and left. Asuma and Kakashi both stayed quiet, “Do you think he’s working with Orochimaru?” Asuma asks.

Kakashi shakes his head, “Not likely. The way Anko reported to Hokage-sama, a blonde boy stopped him from reaching his goals. Naruto isn’t working for Orochimaru if he ruin his actual goals,” Kakashi said. Asuma sighs and lit a cigarette, “Good. I hate to go up against that kid if he did that much damage to a Sannin,” Asuma said. Kakashi sweat dropped but he mentally agreed with his fellow comrade, ‘I can’t disagree with him there,’ he thought and easily followed Asuma back to the stadium in time to see the first names being drawn out. Kakashi and the rest glanced at the board as the names immediately appeared. Uchiha Sasuke versus Akado Yoroi. “Now, these two entrants come to the front,” the sickly announcer said as Sasuke and Yoroi—a boy with a Konoha hitai-ate, a black cloth covering his face—stepped forward. “The two participants in the first fight are Akado Yoroi and Uchiha Sasuke are you ready?” the Jounin asks. “Yeah,” Sasuke answers. “Yes,” Yoroi soon follows.

“The first fight will begin. Everyone except the fighters move up to the upper level of the stadium,” the announcer said. Everyone moved up to the upper level and waited for the fight to start. Naruto leaned against the rail not amused by this. “Come on, get on with it,” he whispered to himself. Kakashi stood next to his team, “Who do you think will win this match?” Kakashi lowly asked Naruto. Naruto glanced at him, “You mean in strength or intelligence?” Naruto asked. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at that, “Uh,” he trailed off. “Strength wise, Akado doesn’t stand a chance. Intelligence Uchiha doesn’t stand a chance. Akado has a jutsu already playing,” Naruto said surprising Kakashi. He looks at the fight seeing Sasuke holding Yoroi by his legs. ‘Argh, my strength,’ Sasuke thought. “So this jutsu,” Kakashi lowly asked Naruto.

Naruto eyes Yoroi’s hands, “He’s sucking out Uchiha’s chakra just by touching him,” Naruto replied. Kakashi was shocked and look at the fight. Sasuke was thrown off of Yoroi while said Gennin stood up. ‘What was that? My body’s strength suddenly…,’ Sasuke’s thoughts trailed off. “SASUKE-KUN!!” Sakura shouted causing Naruto to cringe at her loudness. “Will you shut up,” he growled as he hold onto his ears. Yoroi had Sasuke by his forehead, “You…my chakra,” Sasuke started. “So you finally noticed,” Yoroi stated. Kakashi looked at Naruto only to see the blonde blankly staring at the fight. Kakashi looked at the fight, ‘Yes…Yoroi’s special ability is to absorb chakra. A wonderful jutsu that allows him to suck out the opponents’ physical and spiritual energy just by touching them with his palm. And when he sucks all of you chakra Sasuke-kun, you’ll be forced to rely on my curse seam. Now release is…that beautiful power,’ Orochimaru—not far from them in disguise—thought.

Naruto sighed heavily, “Oi, Uchiha,” Naruto called causing everyone to go quiet. “I thought you were stronger than him. Better than him. You are all talk and no bite. I thought that was Kiba’s ability—HEY!!—and not yours. I was really looking forward into fighting you,” Naruto said as he ignored Kiba’s cry. Sasuke inwardly smirked as he kicked Yoroi away from him. Sasuke and Yoroi continued their fight till Sasuke did one of Lee’s moves. “That sly kid,” Naruto smirked. “Uh…I’m a little lost here,” Kakashi said. “Five days ago, Sasuke and Lee did a mock fight before the first exam. I guess he copied Lee’s moves before I intervened,” Naruto said. “Winner! Uchiha Sasuke!” the announcer said. Sakura and Ino cheered while Naruto nodded his head, “You really did good Naruto,” Kakashi smiled. “Don’t get used to it Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto grinned surprising Kakashi but he later find out that Sasuke and Sakura were now behind him.

“You did well Sasuke,” Kakashi praised him. “Hn,” Sasuke smirked. Naruto looked at the board and sighed, “The next fight is Abumi Zaku versus Aburame Shino!” the announcer shouted. ‘Bug versus Sound, I can already see the outcome,’ Naruto sighed heavily. ‘Mr. Sandman, give me a dream!’ Kurama sang. Naruto inwardly face palm himself, ‘Oh jeez,’ he thought. Naruto ignored Kurama and stared at the ground below him only to see Shino and Zaku in front of each other. Naruto stares at both fighters and smirked, “What is it?” Kakashi asked as he averted his gaze back at Naruto and away from Sasuke. “Zaku is planning to use one of his sound jutsus on Shino,” Naruto chuckled. Sasuke gave him a look, “How would you know that?” He asked. Naruto’s smirk widens even more, “I am an Uzumaki. I do what I do best. Detect chakra,” Naruto said.

“If you fight here you will be finished. Forfeit,” Shino said. Zaku only grinned at Shino, “I may not have both of my arms,” he started as he gazes at Naruto. “But one arm is enough against you!” he finished. Zaku rushed towards Shino and Shino blocked his arm, “You can’t beat me up with just one arm,” Shino commented. “SHUT THE HELL UP!!” Zaku shouted. Shino looked alarmed but it was too late. A blast had made him fly away from Zaku, “Hehe,” Zaku smirked. “Hey…get up!” Zaku said. Shino slowly stood up and showed his left cheek to Zaku. ‘Bugs?!’ Zaku thought in shock. “These are called Destruction Bugs, they attack their prey in numbers and eat chakra. If this many attack you, as I said before, you will be finished,” Shino said. Naruto whistled at this, “Good luck man! Those bugs are suckers!” Naruto said causing Shino to sweat drop and Kiba to burst out into laughter. “DON’T MESS WITH ME!!” Zaku shouted as he pulled out his other arm.

Naruto shakes his head, “If I didn’t blow both his arms he will,” he said catching everyone’s attention. Zaku blew off both his arms as he tried the same jutsu causing everyone to stare in shock. “WHAT?!” Zaku shouted as Shino appeared behind him and punched Zaku in the face. “It’s over it seems,” the announcer said. “Winner! Aburame Shino!” Kiba cheered while Hinata smiled. “We are now starting the third match! Tsurugi Misumi versus Kankuro!” the announcer said as he read the board. Naruto saw another one of Kabuto’s team mate wearing the same as Yoroi, “Unlike Yoroi, even against punks, I will show no mercy,” he said. Kankuro only stared at him, “I’ll say it now, if I put my techniques on you it’s over, give up immediately,” Misumi said. Kankuro smirked and took off his puppet, “I will end this quickly. Misumi rushed in, “I won’t give you the chance to do anything!” he shouted. He wrapped himself around Kankuro shocking most of the on-viewers.

“In order to gather information my body has been altered to be able to fit into any space. So I can keep squeezing until I break your bones. If you don’t give up I’ll keep squeezing harder,” Misumi said. Naruto snubbed Misumi’s speech and blankly look at the ground. Kakashi saw this and hummed, ‘I wonder how he’s going to fight if he gets one of his peer,’ Kakashi thought. Naruto was snapped back into reality when Kankuro chuckled, “Do you want to die?” Misumi asked Kankuro. “You’re the one who’s gonna die,” Kankuro said causing Naruto to grin. Misumi snapped Kankuro’s head causing almost everyone to stare in shock. “Damn idiot. You made me kill you,” Misumi said. Naruto started laughing, “THEN IS IT HIS (MY) TURN NOW?!” Naruto shouted as Kankuro spoke. “What?!” Misumi shouted in shock. Kankuro’s body then wrapped his puppet arms around Misumi’s body.

After proclaiming Kankuro’s victory they started the next fight between Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino. Naruto sighed heavily and waited for the fight to begin. “Those two? Ah geez this might get annoying,” he heard Shikamaru say. Naruto chuckled a little, “Begin!” the announcer shouted. Naruto sighed heavily as Sakura and Ino only talked, “Get on with it,” he grumbled under his breath but Kakashi heard. Kakashi mentally agreed with Naruto on that one. Naruto sighs and stands up, “Call me when it’s my turn,” he told Kakashi and made his way towards the back. “Where are you going?” Kakashi asked. “Sleep,” Naruto said and took a seat on the ground, leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

He let the mental-pull pull him towards Daihi and Ken. He appeared inside a cozy hotel room for two only to see Ken asleep and Daihi on the ground doing his routine yoga. “Oi Naruto-san,” Daihi smiled. Ken immediately woke up and sprang out of his bed with a grin on his face, “YOU FINALLY MADE IT!!” he shouted. Daihi sighed heavily and kicked him causing Ken to fall to the ground face first. “Urusai baka, you will bring unwanted attention if you shout that loud,” Daihi said. Naruto chuckled a bit and helped his father up from the ground. “How’s the matches Naruto-san?” Daihi asked. “Boring. Two chicks are fighting now,” Naruto boredly stated. Daihi sighs and looks outside, “You still planning on—,” “Hai,” Naruto cut him off. Daihi looks back at Naruto only to see the cold, dead blue eyes. Ken sighs heavily, “Naruto son, you can’t be living in the past,” Ken said.

Naruto shakes his head, “This was never about the past,” he said and stood up. “I have to go. It seems it’s my turn to fight,” Naruto said and released the pull. “Oh you’re awake. Your next. You’re fighting Kiba,” Kakashi said. Naruto nodded his head and appeared in front of Kiba scaring him and the announcer in the process. “Haha! It’s like we’ve already won! So lucky!! Eh, Akamaru!?” Kiba said. Naruto smirked, “I should be saying that Kiba,” Naruto said. “The seventh match begins!” the announcer said and vanished. Kiba rushed in while Naruto stood still. “What is he doing?” Ino asked. Kiba got closer till Naruto suddenly vanished. Everyone was shocked, “W-Where did he go?!” they all shouted. Up in the podium, Sandaime Hokage now was sitting at the edge of his seat. ‘Naruto—how are you possibly doing this?’ he thought. “You won’t find me by seeing me Kiba,” Naruto’s voice was projected. All Jounins—except Asuma and Kakashi—were alarmed, ‘He’s using a high skill,’ they all thought.

Naruto chuckled and appeared behind Kiba kicking him in the back. “Gah!” Kiba shouted as he flew into the wall. Naruto stayed where he was and let Kiba stand up. “Damn it,” Kiba growled. He stood up and spit out some blood from his mouth, “You are so going to get it,” Kiba said. Naruto only stood there waiting for Kiba to do a jutsu. “You’re going to use Akamaru against me,” Naruto said surprising Kiba. “An Uzumaki trait is to read minds easily Kiba,” Naruto answered his mental question. This statement causing everyone—even Kakashi and Asuma—to be alarmed. Kiba looked freaked out all while Sandaime Hokage stood up from his seat. ‘This—this is the real Naruto he has been hiding from me. He’s on a greater scale than my trained Shinobis. Who trained you to be like this Naruto? Why are you holding back when you could have end this match so easily?’ Hokage thought.

To be continued….
♠ ♠ ♠
Ninpō: Amaterasu - Ninja Art: Heavenly Illumination [Or how ever they say it in English]

Katon: Odoru honō no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dancing Flames