Status: 2 parts... maybe more... idk

Tiny Dancer

Pretty Eyed Ballerina

"Are you serious?" Alex laughed softly. He and Jack were at the elder's house, on another sunny afternoon. The summer still held the two dearly, although August was just around the bend. The pair had been dating for around a month at this point, each of them glad the other hadn't lost interest yet.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I want to come watch you dance?" Jack said, crossing his arms. Alex thought their talk was funny, but he didn't.

"Not a lot of boyfriends would want to do that." Alex explained, but Jack still wasn't having any of it.

"Wow, I actually want to take an interest in your life! Sue me," Jack grumbled, flopping down from a seated position on his bed. He looked up at Alex from where he lay on his back with a pout, before the blond boy sighed deeply.

"Okay, fine. I know you do." Alex admitted. "You're great, don't make me feel bad."

"Then why can't I come?" Jack whined, trying to shove Alex away as the latter tried to climb on top of him.

"Because you'll embarrass me!" Alex giggled as Jack finally let him have his way, opening his arms and letting his boyfriend fall into his arms.

        Looking down at Alex from where he was wrapped in his arms, Jack asked, "And why would you think I'd do that?"

"Because," Alex rolled his eyes, looking up at Jack from where he lay his head on the elder's chest, "You have a tendency to do so."

"Come on, please?" Jack finally smiled, and Alex sighed.

"Fine," he spoke, "Only since it's not a school game, so there won't be that many people I know there."

"Am I that bad?" Jack chuckled.

"Sometimes. Also, no-"

"Hey! Can I bring my friends?"

"-friends."

"How come? Zack and Rian like football." Jack countered, and Alex grinned.

"Fine, fine. But they better not be looking at me."

"Don't worry, they won't be. Either way, I won't let them." Jack said, running his fingers through Alex's hair.

"Because you're really tough enough to do that, right?"

"Shut up."

       Three days later, and it was finally the night Alex was supposed to cheerlead for their local football league's game. Jack wouldn't drop the subject all week, constantly bothering Alex about what he was going to do and what he was going to wear. Of course, Alex was excited for it on his own, but he was almost excited to get it over with, too.

       Alex headed down to the game with his dance friends, while Jack made his way there with Zack and Rian. Jack was eager to get a spot on the bleachers, but his friends were more focused on getting themselves food when they arrived.

"Calm down, Jack." Rian groaned, as Jack paced back and forth. Choosing food was an art, and he and Zack needed time. Jack, on the other hand, needed to see his boyfriend.

"Yeah. You're so fucking whipped, I swear." Zack pitched in, before finally deciding on what he wanted to eat. Both he and Rian placed their orders at that time, while Jack hung back, muttering under his breath about how he was definitely not 'whipped.'

       Once Zack and Rian finally left the food stands, Jack was grabbing both of their hands, and pulling them in the direction of the bleachers.

"He's not even on yet," Rian whined, but Jack shushed him.

"Doesn't matter, don't want to be late."

"Whiiiiiiiiiipped," Zack sang under his breath, glad his comment went unnoticed as Jack focused his attention on the field below.

        Finally, after a couple of minutes, Alex's team was being announced. Jack sat back with a grin on his face, ready to see his boyfriend do what he was best at. It felt absolutely amazing to see Alex enjoying himself so much. It also felt great to look at Alex when he was looking as cute as he was.

       The game soon began, but Jack could only focus for so long before he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Someone, rather. The cheerleaders were now positioned on the stairs of the bleachers, and Alex was conveniently only a few seats down from Jack, as well as a couple seats up.

"I have an idea," Jack whispered to both Rian and Zack, nodding his head in the direction of the blond.

"No, Jack." Rian said sternly, but he wasn't able to hold such a stature for long. Soon enough, a grin came shining through, and he was shaking his head. "Fine, he's going to hate you, but fine. Go. You two are adorable."

       With that, Jack was shuffling out of the bleachers and jogging up the stairs. When Alex finally caught sight of the taller boy, he looked like he'd seen an envelope of billions of dollars with his name on it. That is, until he realized the envelope was totally on its way to embarrass him.

"Hey, babe." Jack winked, and Alex huffed.

"Jack, what are you doing?" He muttered.

"Nothing much, you?" Jack said, ignoring the way Alex's cheeks became tinted with a light pink as heads began to turn toward them.

"I'm busy," Alex groaned, trying not to look at Jack.

"So you don't want to go out with me, then?"

"Oh my gosh, go away!"

"Alright, alright. I'll go away if you promise you'll kiss me afterwards." Jack bargained, wiggling his eyebrows at Alex.

"Ugh, okay!" Alex laughed, "Whatever!"

"Perfect. Until then, baby." Jack waved at Alex, who couldn't help but to reply with a small wave in return.

       After the game, Jack waited for Alex just outside of the field. Zack and Rian still stood with him, since all four of them planned to make their way back home together. Jack bounced on his feet anxiously, and at this point, his friends couldn't do anything other than smile in response.

       When Alex finally emerged from the gate, one of Jack's hoodies covering the tank top he was wearing, Jack held in his breath. Alex had that effect on him, basically pretty much every time he saw the younger boy.

"Nice to see you, my love," Jack murmured, as he pulled Alex into a hug. Noticing Alex was still wearing the tight shorts he performed in, Jack moved his hands down from Alex's waist to his ass, pausing just short as his boyfriend let out out a whisper-yell.

"Don't touch my butt!"

       Jack then said, with a smile, "Alright, but I think you owe me something."

       Alex sighed fondly in response, before leaning up on his tippy toes and pressing his lips to Jack's.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is the next part!!!!! i don't have any other parts written, but maybe maybe maybe there will be more, even though this says its completed now. subscribe if ya don't wanna miss anything :^)

don't forget to leave a comment with your thoughts or any ideas. i'm sad and lonely and i love you guys

thank you <333