Hogwarts: From the Ashes

1

When the Dark Lord first rose to power taking an army and naming them "Death Eaters" the White Wizard Dumbledore rallied alias of his own and threw him down. Voldemort's followers scattered to the winds only to be seen fleeting down a dark alley and heard of only in trembling whispers. After a time peace was re-instilled in the Wizarding World and hope flourished. After years of cessation a dark wind began to blow and the Death Eaters began to gather, Lord Voldemort had returned.

It was during this time of vulnerability that the Dark Wizard lead many synchronized and devastating attacks against the most vulnerable and unforgivable of targets, in addition to the ministry the Death Eaters assaulted Muggles openly, as well as many wizarding schools, including Hogwarts, where the youth of the Magical world were taught. Dumbledore who was the headmaster of Hogwarts school stood in opposition alone against his former pupil and those that followed him until other like minded witches and wizards arrived to help fortify school and save the students who remained or desperately fled for their lives.

In the wake of the battle both Dumbledore and Voldemort had been defeated and mingled blood with the other fallen warriors and youth. The castle was left in ruins and abandoned for many years fearful parents taking it upon themselves to teach their children in secrecy.

Over the next decade the Death Eaters began to rise once more, but this time without their dark and vile leader they began playing a game of subterfuge rather than the roles of full on warriors. To achieve their goals they began taking positions within the ministry and other places of power throughout the wizarding world. Quickly did the Death Eaters integrate themselves into their new roles living mundane lives it is now almost impossible to tell where an individual's alliances lie.

By this time however, those who had sided with Albus Dumbledore found themselves together and with the nerve and desire to restore Hogwarts and the power to the light; coming to call themselves The Order of the Phoenix for like the great and fiery bird they would rise again out of the ashes, as would the once magnificent school.

During the first year of school resuming function students of all ages were accepted, and the Order Members set about making rigorous fail-safes to defend the children including grand fireplaces with floo powder on every floor should a third wizarding war begin, not knowing that to the Death Eaters the war had never ended.
♠ ♠ ♠
Live the adventure, learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in at:

fromtheashes.forumotion.co