Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Happy Valentines Day... I'm Pregnant!

Its been an amazing few weeks Beatrice since she left. I can actually breathe in air and not her perfume. All you need is a squirt on the wrist and neck but she feels the need to spray it EVERYWHERE! You can smell her from a mile away. You couldn't escape the smell either. The only place that didn't smell like her was outside and that's where I spent most of my time. I can't really complain any because I got a good chunk of the wedding planned.

Anyway, Its valentines day! I don't want to admit it, but I actually like the holiday. This morning Chris tried making heart shaped pancakes but they almost never turn out to be hearts. The effort is always appreciated. After breakfast, we exchanged gifts like they used to in grade school.

"Hey babe! Our reservations are at 8" Chris said, walking into our bathroom. "Where you going?"

"Lindsay and Marc are going as well as you and I. So she asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her." I said, finishing my hair.

"A new dress?" Chris raised and eyebrow.

"Yup! Maybe something else if you behave yourself at dinner tonight" I said. I knew if I mentioned sexy time, he'd behave himself. Chris loved his sexy time.

"Don't tease me like that babe. Its not nice to tease" Chris said, hugging me.

"Yeah and its not nice to walk around the house with no shirt on" I said

"What? Its my house too! If I want to walk around without a shirt, then I will!" Chris laughed.

---

"How was Beatrice?" Lindsay asked, going through the rack of dresses.

"Awful. If she wasn't flirting or making a move on Derick, she was always on Chris. I had to constantly tell her to stop."

"Sounds awful. I wouldn't be able to tolerate her" Lindsay said, picking a red colored dress.

"I only tolerate her cause she's family. I know Diana would want me to at least try to like her"

"Totally understandable" Lindsay said, "Try this black one on"

I grabbed the dress from Lindsay and try it on. I liked it but it wasn't the one I was going to wear tonight. I walked out the dressing room and said;

"Its pretty and all but it isn't the one."

I tried on tons of dresses. I just couldn't find the one. Lindsay found her a dress. She ended up picked a really pretty lavender color dress. Marc was going to love it! Out the corner of my eye, I saw a glittery green dress. I saw and just knew it was the dress for tonight.

---

"Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?" Chris said from across the table. He was trying to suck up.

"You know kissing my ass isn't going to get me out of this dress faster" I smirked. "But you look handsome in a suit"

Half way through our date, my phone rang. I didn't want our night to be ruined so I just ignored it. Whoever it was can wait. We continue talking about random stuff until my phone rang again. Whoever this person was, was really persistent and clearly wasn't giving up on calling me. The situation must be serious if you call me over and over again.

"Babe you might as well answer because they won't stop" Chris said.

"I'm so sorry babe. I really am" I said, grabbing my phone. I could tell Chris was annoyed and so was I. We don't get to out on dates often due to his schedule. So whoever is calling better be worth it.

"Hello?"

"Oliva..." The voice on the other end obviously was upset and in tears.

"Beatrice?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt your plans with Chris but..." Beatrice paused.

"But what?"

"I- I- I'm pregnant and I'm scared"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone's holidays were great. Mine wasn't so good seeing that I was sick on Christmas but other than that it was great!

Ohhhh shit.... its going to get real, real fast and real quick. What do think Beatrice's intentions are?