Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

The Plan

AN: This chapter will be very short and I apologize in advance for that. To clear anything up before people get confused, this is a flash back of sometime between chapter 10 and chapter 11.

Beatrice's Pov:

Everything is setting into place. I know for a fact that I was pregnant. I also knew that neither Chris or Derick was the father. The actual father was my boyfriend Tom. We came up with the plan that we can get money out of one of them by saying that they're the father. Since they're well-known, they won't want this getting out in the media. That alone will force them to give me money to keep me quiet, right?

No, because Olivia is smart and I knew she'd see right through the plan. I knew that to get what I wanted I had to take her out the picture. I just didn't know how to do it. Murder? No, I didn't want to kill her. I'd go to jail! prison even! Do you know what they'll do to girls like me in prison? Poisoning? That would be to hard. How do you even get poison? Kidnapping? Yes! That seems to be the easiest.

"I want to be more involved!" Tom said protesting.

"You are involved!" I claimed.

"Really? All I did was knock you up!" Tom said, annoyed. I knew I should have him involved more since you know he is the father and all but I wanted everything for myself. Call it selfish, call me greedy but I don't care! After all this is done, I planned on braking up with him anyway. I was going to give me and my baby the life we both deserved!

"Tom baby you know I love you" I said, batting my eyes.

"If you loved me, you'd let me get involved in this!"

"Fine! Olivia is smart and see is sensing something is fishy. So we need some sort of plan of action to get her out the picture for awhile. At least until we get want we need" I said.

"Okay should be simple enough right?"

"Yup! It really should be simple enough to carry out" I said, placing a hand on my stomach. Little did he know, that he wasn't see a dime of that money.

End of Beatrice's Pov
♠ ♠ ♠
How am I doing on this story? Some comments and feedback would be great! Feel free to even leave some suggestions and ideas! I could use some.