Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

There's a First for Everything

AU: feels will be hit.....hard. Just warning you now.

"Chris, please tell me you didn't sleep with Beatrice" I said. I know that he'd never cheat on me but I let Beatrice get in under my skin. All of the drama and bull shit Beatrice is bringing and planning a wedding is starting to stress me out.

"How can you accuse me of sleeping with her?" Chris shouted. "There's a reason why I put that ring on your finger!"

"I'm just under a lot of stress!" I said, shouting back.

"But that's no reason to accuse me of sleeping with her!" Chris shouted once again. I totally understand why he's mad, I really do but he didn't have to raise his voice at me.

"You don't have to raise your voice at me"

"I'm going to raise my voice because you're being ridiculous! I love you and only you! can't you see that?" Chris said, "Of course you can't because you're to stupid to realize" Chris mumbled.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?"

"Nothing"

"Really? Because it sounds like you just called me stupid" I said, putting my hands on hips. I felt insulted.

"Babe I didn't mean that"

"You still said it Chris!"

"Maybe you're just over reacting?"

"Over reacting? Maybe I am but I know I shouldn't be called stupid by the man I plan on marrying and spending the rest of my life with." I said, "I thought you'd never say something like that to me"

"There's a first for everything"

"Yeah" I said sighing "I'm going to bed"

---

Chris' pov:

I watched her walk up the stairs. She didn't even say good night or I love you. We always say I love you before bed. I know she's under some stress but she didn't have to accuse me of sleeping with Beatrice. I'd never sleep with Beatrice. Why would I cheat when I know I got someone good at home waiting for me?

I sighed and collected myself and walked to our bedroom. I walked in and see her in a ball. I stripped down and crawled into bed.

~The Next Morning~

I woke the next morning I didn't see Liv anywhere. I get out of bed and see a note on the table next to my side of the bed.

Dear Chris,

I'm spending the day with Lindsay and getting some wedding planned done. I'll be home around 4. I love you.

Love,

Olivia

I knew that I needed to make up for my mistake last night there no was doubt about it. My mind began to run with ideas on I how I can fix this. Then I remember her saying she's under a lot stress from everything. I decided to make dinner and give her a break. So basically make it all about her.

She loved garlic shrimp alfredo. To sweeten the deal, I plan on making a cherry pie from scratch. I was going all out to let her know how sorry I was.

End of Chris' pov:

---

I walked into the house after spending the day with Lindsay. Together, we got a lot done! Granted there's still a lot to do before July.

"Something smells good in here!" I said, walking into the kitchen. "Is that garlic shrimp alfredo?"

"Why yes, yes it is!" Chris said, walking into view. Chris was in one of my favorite suits. Why was he doing all this?

"Chris, babe, what is this?"

"This is me trying to say sorry for last night. I really am sorry! I know you're stressed out from everything and this night is all about you. So go upstairs and freshen up and put on that dress and shoes I picked out" Chris smiled, giving me a kiss.

I did what I was told and came back to the kitchen with Chris pouring red wine.

"Chris, you didn't have to do all this"

"But I want to! Neither of us have time to do things like this"

Its true that we never had time to do anything really romantic. Most of the time we make a quick dinner and cuddle on the couch or stop by chipotle after his games.

"This is really sweet of you Chris"

"You really deserve it" Chris said.

Its moments like this where I really love Chris. I know that I've probably said it before but I can't wait till I get married to Chris.
♠ ♠ ♠
I could really use some ideas and suggestions.