Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Party Time!

AU: I'm going to speed up the time. So now its about two weeks before the wedding. Another thing, pov change quite a bit in this chapter.

Now that Chris and the Rangers are out of the playoffs, we talked about bachelor and bachelorette parties. I originally didn't want a bachelorette party. I didn't want one because I wanted to spend time with Chris before the wedding since he's out of the playoffs. Chris and the girls insisted that I go out and have fun one last time before I'm married. So that leads me to now.

"Babe I'll be fine. Please I'm asking that you get on that plane to Miami with the girls and go have fun" Chris said, hugging me.

"Fine, I'll go have fun" I said.

"Good!" Chris said, kissing me.

"Flight 108 to Miami, Florida is now boarding" The voice said over the intercom.

"That's me" I said.

"Come on Olivia its time to go" My mom, Debra said.

"We promise to return her in one piece" Lindsay said coming up to us.

"I love you Chris"

"I love you to Olivia"

---

~Vegas, Chris' Pov~

Yes! That's right! The boys and I went to Vegas. Vegas is pretty notorious for big flashing lights, girls on every corner, elvis impersonators, and gambling. If this trip goes the way I think it will, then this will be a trip to remember for sure.

"I can't help but not worry about her a little bit" I said.

"She'll be fine Chris. I'm sure it of. Now put the phone down and get ready to get drunk as fuck." Derick said. I only chuckled got dressed for tonights festivities.

End of Chris' Pov.

---

The girls forced me into this tight white dress that looked to small for me. The dress was squeezes the girls! To top things off, they put a sash that says soon to be bride on it.

"Like this doesn't scream "look at me, look at me" I said. I hated the attention on me.

"That's the whole point! Free drinks!" Diana said, walking into the room.

We haul a cab head to a place called Flamingos. From what we hear, that's the place to go and party it up. As soon as we get there, the place is place is packed from wall to wall. The first thing we do is make out way to the bar.

"What can I get you lovely ladies?" The bartender asked.

"She's getting married in less than two weeks. So get her something strong and a round of shots" Diana said.

"Damn Diana plan on getting me drunk?"

"That's the goal sweetie" Diana laughed. The bartender came back to us and the girls all looked over at me wanting me to have the first drink of the bachelorette party. I grabbed the drink and took a sip and boy was it strong. Like knock you to the floor strong. While we was at the bar, my mom had snuck off and told the DJ we was here for a bachelorette party.

"I was just informed that we have a bachelorette party in the house! Congrats to the soon to be bride. This one is for you" DJ said playing Get Low by Lil Jon. If the DJ keeps playing songs like this all night, it was going to be a long one.

---

Chris' Pov (Yes, again!)

I woke the next morning in the same bed next to Brass. Everything from the night before was all a blur. I mean, I remember going to the club and drinking but anything after that I can't remember.

"Dude, what did we do last night?" Derick groaned out. Derick tossed back the covers and walked towards the bathroom.

"Don't really remem- OH MY GOD@! What is that on your ass?!?!" I said Derick had a tattoo of a smiley face on his ass. If I didn't have this god awful hangover, I'd be rolling on the floor.

"PUTAIN DE MERDE! I Don't remember getting this! How? When? Oh my god fuck my life!" Derick shouted, as he looking into the bathroom mirror.

"Well you were really drunk last night" Mats said, coming into the room.

"How drunk?"

"Like white girl wasted" Mats said. Derick only groaned some more.

"Hey Derick what happens in Vegas stays Vegas eh? I said.

"Oh fuck off"

"Think of it this way, it could be worse" Mats pointed out.

End of Chris' pov

---

I wake the next morning with the world's worst hangover. I sit up in bed and realize I never look off the dress I had on the night before and it turns out I only took off one shoe. Remind me to never do drinking with these ladies again.

"Sleeping Beauty wakes up" My mom said.

"Shhh don't talk so loud"

"You drank quite a bit last night" Diana said.

"Yeah, the only reason why I drunk so much is because you kept handing me drinks one after the other!"

"Well then my mission is complete!"

"So what all happened last night?"

"Well after Flamingos, we went to a male strip club. When we got there, your eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas! You even took a special liking to a dancer who looked like the guy from magic mike. You got all shy when he called you up for special lap dance." My mom said laughing.

"Are you serious?" I groaned.

"Serious as a heart attack" My mom said. "After that we came back here cause you bitched about being tired"

"I still am tired!" I Said. "I say we go get food and coffee"
♠ ♠ ♠
It won't be to much longer till they're married! I'm super excited for that and I know you probably are too! Another thing, I could really use some feedback. I really want to know whats on your mind when you read this!

Putain De Merde = Holy Shit in French. I only assume that's correct. If its not, blame google translate