Hell Is Empty

Chapter 1

"How could you Amora?! You can't just torture people like that for your own amusement, we have a duty to the people of Asgard! We're meant to care for them!" The man's face was contorted in anger that seemed to be directed towards me. "Dearest" my own voice shocked me, the malicious purr coming from my throat disturbed me to my core "those pitiful creatures are below us, we are Gods. They need to know that, they need to respect us" my distorted voice hissed. "We are gods?" He smirked stalking towards me, he grabbed my face in his strong hand and pulled me close "no love, I am a god"
I awoke startled from the strange dream, sweating and hazy. "Bad dream babe?" My boyfriend Marcus wrapped a strong arm around my waist and pulled me closer "uh...yeah" I mumbled "same thing as usual, I'm me but I'm not. There was a guy there this time though, he called me Amora" I turned and snuggled into his comforting chest. "It's just a dream, you know that. Come on time to get up, I'll start the pancakes you get the coffee" He pulled me out of bed with a cheeky smirk and slapped my ass as we walked through to the kitchen. While we ate I explained every detail of my dream to Marcus, "well it sounds to me like you're crazy" he laughed, dodging as I threw a strawberry at him. "right I'm going to the gym, enjoy the dishes!" Marcus called once he had gotten dressed after breakfast. "Thanks asshole!" I replied, hearing his deep chuckle as he closed the door behind him. I slowly did the dishes and enjoyed a long hot shower before getting dressed for the day. I checked myself over in my full length mirror and smiled, I was wearing my favorite white vintage mini dress and I was excited to show it off around the hot July streets of LA. Locking my door behind me I stepped out into the humid sun, setting off on the two minute walk to my best friend Poppy's apartment. I quietly laughed to myself over the silly dream, apparently my subconscious could dream up a pretty hot guy, even if he was an asshole; I practically skipped up the steps to Poppy's apparently and tapped on the door cheerfully, however my grin crumbled and my heart stopped when the man from my dream opened the door. "what?" he snapped not even looking me in the eye, I was confused, how was he here? looking past him I didn't see Poppy's apartment, I saw beautiful marble pillars and floors with a bed built for a king sat to the left. "Hello?!" Poppy's voice cut through me and in a second my vision went hazy, I blinked a few times then met Poppy's worried gaze. "hey what's up? You were just stood there totally zoned out, it was like you were on a different planet!" she locked the door behind her and I pulled myself together "nothing just didn't really get much sleep last night!" I plastered on a fake grin "come on let's go i'm in dire need to coffee and clothes!" Laughing I pulled Poppy along with me however the strange encounter at her door plagued me and something at the back of my mind was pushing, desperate to be remembered.

Loki

"dear?" I looked back into my bedroom and saw Amora with a confused look plastered on her face, turning back to the door I was confused to see no-one there "did you not see the girl?" I snapped slamming the door "the one that knocked on the door?" the look of confusion on her face began to bleed into fear "Loki, my love, no-one knocked. You must have been dreaming, come to bed" I allowed Amora to pull me back to my bed, my eyes hungrily feasting on her naked form. Within seconds incident at the door had been forgotten, however there was a burning feeling at the back of my head telling me I had forgotten something important...
♠ ♠ ♠
please let me know what you think!