Status: In Progress

Endzone

Danica Williams is a born and raised Dallas native, southern drawl and all. She comes from a loving family which she doesn’t often see because of her busy work schedule. Danica is a very intelligent girl, having graduated high school a few years early and college when she was 19, she followed her love of sports into a management position with the Dallas Stars Hockey Club, a place she’s called home since. Which is where she met a particular player who would later become her best friend.
Jamie Benn is newer to Dallas, having only been in the state since he was drafted by the Club in 2007, and playing for their affiliate in San Antonio. Now Captain of the team, Jamie is under the watchful eyes of everyone in the NHL, he didn’t know what to expect when his new position would bring him closer to working with his friend Danica.
The two grew closer over the years and eventually moved in together when Jamie’s brother moved out of their apartment. Now back for a new season, Danica and Jamie will face the hardships of being roomies, new players and new love interests. Will their friendship survive when the two become more involved? Or will their feelings tear their friendship apart?

- I do not own any of the Dallas Stars, I do however own the plot, Danica and other fictional characters. This is a fiction after all you guys, for none of this actually happened in this context. -
- However some of the aspects in the story were inspired from events in my own life. Some of those awkward moments between Jamie and Danica were inspired by real moments with my best friend Justin and me. And the whole relationship between Julie and Rob was inspired by my older sister’s relationship with her fiancé. -
- Enjoy! -