Status: This will also be on wattpad

Looking for Something to Bring Me out of the Darkness

San Diego -draft-

I'm Kellin. Kellin Bostwick. Never liked the name, never will. Friends call me Quinn.

I moved here from Michigin a few weeks ago. Summers almost over so the new semester is about to start. My new school is called Clairemont High, and i will be in junior year. I'm 16 and my whole life so far has been a series of lies and 'miss told truths'. I'm going to be honest and say that i am the "problem child" of my family, depression, anxiety, OCD and ADHD. I dont really get along with my sister and my girlfriend broke up with me before i moved here; when she came to visit me in hospital.
Let's just say that no one really has sympathy for people like me, they just cant wait for the day that i'm gone from this world, all my views, all my one-sided reasons, just gone. They don't like to look at me, I personally think it's because I don't fit into their 'ideal society', But y'know, thats just me i guess.

I wouldn't say that i have a depressive outlook on life. I just see it in a way that most people wouldn't realise until they've reavhed their death, but even so, some dont get it at all. I believe that we have no purpose on this planet but to reproduce and destroy, and considering what we do to the world, I'm guessing im not the only one who knows this... With carbon emissions and poverty on the global increase, it's no wonder this world is starting to become unable to provide for us anymore.

The human race is like a cancerous tumour on the worlds back, We are slowly killing it without even acknowledging the pain we are causing.

I'm not really looking forward to next Monday, considering i have to go to school and learn all the new faces around me. I mean getting used to people is hard enough when you already know them. But when they're brand new faces and new names, It's even harder to configure.
In my old school i wasn't very popular, as i suspect i wont be in this one, but i knew just about everyone, and i was as comfortable as anyone could be in an uncomfortable stereotypical environment such as school... And although it doesnt seem to be a place where people would like to be, I quite liked the thought of not being alone at home all the time, and since i rarely spoje to my family; I much preferred school to the badly painted walls and ripped carpet that i called a bedroom.

Most people would find it unbelievable, that I - KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK- could get a girlfriend