Status: Rewrite. I wrote the first story 6 years ago and now I want to redo it.

I'm Never Better Only Suffering for You Dear

01

March 2006

“You’re my best friend.” I whispered to the dark haired boy leaning against my car, as the others joked around us.

“Your mine too Mack.” He whispered, reaching up to wipe a tear off my cheek

“I’ll miss you” I said, trying to lighten the mood by forcing myself to smile

“I’ll miss you more” He promised “Who else am I going to get to make me pancakes at four am?

“Jack duh” I smiled, threw my tears “I’ll be here when you get home. I promise.”

“I’ll hurry back” He said before one last hug as he walked towards the white van, shoving Alex inside and closing the door with one last smile.

As the van left, I smiled staring after them. Another summer, another tour.

“I love you James Matthew Flyzik” I whispered to no one, turned and trying to dry my eyes, headed to the driver’s side of my car, got in and rolling down my windows I blasted the music, singing along with Matt, already missing my best friend.

6 months later

“Hey you’ve reached Matt. Leave a message.” I hung up not leaving a message, this had been happening more and more lately, and not just with Matt.

“Yo its Alex. Speak your peace to the beep.”

“Thank you for calling Jack’s phone, I’m a little busy doing your mom so leave a message.” I had already told myself that this was going to happen, but it still didn’t mean that it hurt any less.

9 months later

“Hey I’m Jackson.” A voice came to my left as I finished my drink, I looked over.

“Mackenzie.” I said as I set my glass down and smiling at the guy to my left.

2 years later [present]

"I told you not to move you stupid little bitch" Jackson screamed in my face as he grabbed me by the neck, pushing me against the wall

"Please Jackson, I can't breath anymore." I said gasped out, pulling at his hand that was tightening around my neck

"You stupid little cunt. Shut the fuck up!" He screamed before stepping away, causing me to fall to my knees and cough trying to get air back in my lungs as they screamed. I whimpered when he grabbed me by the hair, straddling my legs as I laid on the floor.

“Who do you belong to Mackenzie?” He snapped violently, pulling on my hair.

“You.” Came my whispery reply

“I cannot fucking hear you slut.” He said slamming my head against the floor

“You.” I cried out as the hit vibrated through my whole head

“I hate to hurt you. But you bring this on yourself.” He said as he slammed my head down again

“Please Jackson” I whimpered as my head connected with the floor again

I felt my world turning black as I felt myself fading, semi aware that my shorts were being pulled off.

I woke up a few hours later, lying on the floor, naked from the waist down and completely alone.
I could barely breathe, and every movement was unbearably painful. I somehow reached my shorts, putting them on, and finding my cellphone, and called 911.

“911 what is your emergency?”

“Hello?”

“Yes? What’s your emergency?”

“I can’t breathe, and my body, it hurts.” I said barely above a whisper

“Ma’am? Can you tell me where you are?”

“I can’t-I can’t think. It hurts to much.” I feel myself slipping into the black again as I tried to rub my head. “Please help.”

“Ma’am? Help is on its way. Hold on okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is honestly just a rewrite plain and simple. I've played around with the wording and the names, and try to apply everything I have learned in the 6 years since I first wrote this. :D

Please leave some comments if you want me to continue to post this story!!