Yours, Mine, and Ours.

Chapter Three

Just as predicted, work went by a lot slower than usual, all because I was looking forward to what was going to be happening after work. By which I mean my date with Jai.

Though, all I wanted to do after boot camp was to go back to the hotel and sleep- I was down right exhausted to say the least. What I wouldn't do to be able to fall down into a bed and just sleep for as long as humanly possible; but that's not what I'm going to do. No, sir.

Instead, I went and changed back into the clothes that I had worn on my journey to the warehouse this morning. Once more in my blue jeans and my plaid shirt, I made my way to the front door of the warehouse in order to wait for Jai. I figured that would be the best place to wait in order to try and find him. Plus it's pretty much the only spot in the entire warehouse that is visible from any other spot in the entire building.

I knew that he was probably doing the same thing that I had been doing in the first place- which just so happened to be changing into something more appropriate for a date. So, it was perfectly understandable why I was having to wait.

After all, I was finished and able to go change a little while before they were. The actors had to stay behind and talk with my father and Neil about the rest of this week- so I had taken that perfect opportunity to sneak off and go change my clothes. I also took that time in order to touch up the little make up that I had actually worn today. That way it wasn't smudged.

I smiled and said good-byes to the people that I had been able to bond with over the past week. It was nice to actually be able to get along with the people I work with, unlike when I work on most movies I just end up getting ignored after work.

The people that I'm working with now, they're nicer. It's like they actually care, and it's different than what I'm used to.

Our first day here at boot camp, I only knew two people. One of which was my father of course, while the other was Theo. I had the chance to meet him during the filming of a movie I had previously worked on, which just so happened to be part of the Underworld franchise. It was quite the experience to say the least- Theo and I just so happened to grow together as close friends while working together.

So it was definitely nice to be able to work with him again, especially when working on this movie. Considering when I read the books, I had absolutely loved it- but now I get to take part in making that book come to life. It was a great feeling.

I was stilling waiting for Jai, when someone tapped on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Miles, Theo and Shailene all standing there. "Hey guys, what's gong on?" I smiled to the three of them. "Well, we're all going to hang out tonight, you know order take out, have a couple of drinks, just have some fun; and we were wondering if you'd like to join us." Shailene said with a rather large smile on her face.

It made me feel kind of bad that I would have to turn them down. "That sounds fun and all, but I actually have plans with Jai tonight." I explained to them, "I'm just waiting for him, I don't know what's taking so long." I said with a sigh.

"Wait, isn't that him, over there?" Miles spoke, pointing over my shoulder. Immediately, I turned my head to look over my shoulder in the direction that he was pointing in. Straight away I noticed Jai standing there with a large smile on his face. Though, he wasn't standing alone. "Yeah, but who's that with him?" I heard Theo mumble ever so slightly.

There was a woman standing next to him, and there hands holding each other, while their arms swung back and forth playfully. They were walking in our direction without a care in the world.

I couldn't help but feel anger building up inside of me as I turned back around to look at the group of people standing in front of me. "You know, on second thought it looks like he's busy. I'd love to hang out with you all tonight." I smiled. Theo, who was standing behind Shailene, flashed me a sad smile as he watched to see how I would react.

I looked over my shoulder once more before walking away with their small group. It was while we were walking that Theo placed his arm around my shoulders and gave me a sideways hug as we made our way over to a car that one of them had rented for while we were in Chicago.

In said car, I was able to sit in the front, with Miles driving while Shailene and Theo were sitting in the back seat together. They were all making small talk about how awesome tonight was going to be since we all get to hang out together. I also heard them saying something about the others joining us at some point- but other than that I didn't really pay attention until we got back to the hotel.

We all gathered in Miles' room which was about two floors below my own. Though, the room itself was pretty much the same.

Right inside of the door, there was a kitchen and living room type area, then through another door was the main bedroom and a bathroom. It was a nice little place, though it reminded me more of something that would be seen at the beach. And that thought alone was the one that made me miss being home.

Were I could lay in my own bed, sleep as much as I wanted to. I wouldn't have to be freezing all the damn time, I could actually wear shorts instead of having to be bundled up like its the middle of winter. Oh, how I longed to go home.

Once I found myself in the hotel room, I collapsed down onto the couch and released the breath that I didn't know I had been holding in. Theo laughed at me as he handed me a beer before crouching down in front of me. "Are you really that tired?" He chuckled. I took a sip from the beer he had handed me before responding, "Physically and emotionally." I admitted, taking another sip. Theo immediately realized what I was talking about, "This has something to do with Jai, doesn't it?" He said with a sigh.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner." I said sarcastically. As if on cue, that was the moment that my phone began vibrating in my pocket. Upon looking at the screen, I saw that it was Jai who was attempting to call me. "Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." I mutter, ignoring the call.

Theo reached out and took the phone from my hand before silencing it and putting it down inside his pocket. "Come on, don't think about him right now. Let's just relax, enjoy the night and have some fun. Alright?" He suggested with a smile. It was nice knowing that I had Theo here with me during all of this.

I mean, I know that Jai and I had only ever once gone on a date, and that was simply for coffee. Most girls wouldn't be too upset about seeing him like that with another woman knowing that they had only gone on one date together; but I had the right to be mad as hell with him, simply because the fact that he had asked me to go on another date with him tonight, only to be holding hand and all that jazz with some other girl.

It's bullshit that's what it is. So, what I did, was I took Theo's suggestion. I didn't focus on it, so we could all have a good night together.

"Guess who brought Chinese take out!" Christian called loudly, walking into the room with Ben. They both had their arms full of Chinese food and booze. It definitely looked like it was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet ya didn't see that one coming did ya?