Yours, Mine, and Ours.

Chapter Five

After finishing the day of work, I silently made my way back to the hotel. I had left before Jai could catch me and try to ride in the same cab.

I was willing to meet with him, and Emilia to hear them both out. Just before then, I needed a little bit of time alone before having to deal with all of this. Though, I would probably only get about then minutes. Considering it would only take about that long for Jai to get back to the hotel from the warehouse and up to my hotel room.

So instead of trying to lay down, I instead walked into the bathroom- where I picked up a bottle of Tylenol and popped two of the pills in my mouth. My head was absolutely killing me. This morning it was because of my having a hangover- now it was due to stressing myself out over this whole situation with Jai. I wasn't all too sure how to deal with all of this.

Just like I had expected, not much time had passed before there was a knock on the door to the hotel room. It was about eleven or twelve minutes after I had gotten to the room myself.

I took a deep breath, before making my way towards the door in order to allow them into the room.

Also as I had expected, the girl was standing with Jai as well. She was very beautiful to say the very least, though now that she was standing next to me I was able to see the resemblance between the two of them. They had the same eyes, and the same smile.

So I guess Jai really was telling the truth. Oops. I was just about knocked off of my feet when she ran forward and wrapped her arms around me in a large hug. I was shocked at first, but slowly wrapped my arms around her as well- returning the hug. "Oh! I'm so happy to get to meet you! I've just heard so much about you from Jai!" She gushed out when she finally pulled away to look at me. She was looking down at me.

Seeing as she was wearing heels, she was a good portion taller than me- though I'm guessing that if she were to take them off we would be about the same height.

"All good things I hope." I smiled in return, before looking around her to Jai. He was still standing awkwardly in the hallway watching the two of us. "Well, are you going to come in?" I asked in his direction. He looked like he was just about to jump out of his skin when he heard me speaking.

Emilia and I stepped to the side, allowing Jai to step into the room. "Why don't we sit down, so we can talk?" Emilia suggested with a smile. Good thing she did, because I didn't know what the hell else to do. So, she sat down on the couch and I moved to sit down next to her. Meanwhile, Jai just leaned up against the counter that was in the makeshift kitchen.

"So, Jai tells me that you two were supposed to go out to dinner last night and I kind of ended up stepping on those plans?" Emilia said with a sigh, already getting down to brass taxes. Well shit, I wasn't expecting that to happen so quick. "Well, no I guess you could say that it was my fault really. I kind of over reacted." I admitted. Now that the whole situation had been explained, I was started to feel really badly about the way I had reacted. Stupid even.

"Oh! Oh, no sweetie, you definitely didn't over react. I would have done the same thing if I had been in your position!" Emilia was quick to reach over and take my hand.

"Wait a second, I still don't fully understand what exactly happened. Would someone mind explaining?" Jai finally spoke up. I was beginning to think that he was just going to stay quiet during this whole little conversation. I inwardly groaned, "Do I really have to explain it?" I felt so embarrassed to tell the truth.

"I would appreciate it if you did." Jai encouraged me.

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes for a few moments before looking over at him. The look on his face was half amusement and another half curiosity. "Fine." I groaned out.

"When I saw you yesterday, I couldn't see Emilia's face so there was absolutely no way for me to see the resemblance between the two of you; all I saw was you two in each other's arms and holding hands, looking all happy-go-lucky. So I guess you could say I got jealous and over reacted." I kept my explanation short, sweet and to the point.

I could feel Jai's eyes on me, but I didn't bother turning around to face him. Emilia however, I did look at. She had a blank look on her face, when her body launched forward and latched itself onto mine.

"Oh my god, you're just so cute! Don't you dare blame yourself for this situation, because you did pretty much what every other woman in said situation would do. Hell if I would've seen some random girl all over the guy that I was going on a date with, I probably would've gotten a lot angrier and probably hit her." She laughed.

After that, we all sat together just talking and getting to know each other better- not realizing how much time was passing by and how quickly that it was passing.

It took hours for any of us to realize it really, and it was Emilia who realized how late was by saying that she needed to get going since she had to catch her flight in the morning. I gave the girl a hug before saying good-bye and allowing Jai to walk her to the door. In the meantime, I made my way into the bedroom and crawled up onto the bed. Once I had gotten comfortable, it definitely didn't take too long for me to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Writer's block