The Tale Of A Ferris Wheel

Chapter 2

It was about 7:00 at night now. Danielle was at my door. Damn she got changed quick. Anyway, she was wearing her black jeans with a metal belt, and her signed Fall Out Boy t-shirt. I was wearing my hair up and a gray shirt with black stripes and blue jeans. I told my mom we were leaving and then we left.

The first thing we did when we got there was buy a hot dog. Then we bought some funnel cake, my favorite cake in the world! When we finished with that food we walked over to the ticket booth and bought a ride wristband. Sam the ticket booth guy knew us right away. "Hey Danielle, Cassie! It's great to see you another year!" "Hey Sam! Did they bring any new rides this year?" "Yea, they brought the Ice Cube. Oh it's a doozy! It drops you when you least expect it. And they finally fixed the Gravatron!" "Yay! We'll see you around Sam!" we said together as we left.

The first thing we went on was the Ice Cube. That was so much fun that we went on it like 15 times straight!. Then we went on the Gravatron. We went upside down and side to side and, whoa it was so much fun.
We took a break for desert, ice cream, and I noticed this guy. He was cute. He had black hair. He noticed me too. He wouldn't quit staring at me.
"Hey someone has a lover!" joked Danielle.
"Hey! Stop it!" I said as I chuckled.

Our final traditional ride that we got on was the Ferris Wheel. I loved going on the Ferris Wheel. We also knew the guy who controlled that, Harry. Yea we've been doing this for a long time! Anyway we saw Harry and said hi. When we got to the top he stopped us so me and Danielle were dead center and on top. "I hope this was a great opening night for you girls!" yelled Harry. "Thanks Harry!" we yelled back down.
It was so peaceful up there. I loved it. I looked down and saw all the people. Danielle started to shake the car. "AH!" I screamed as I clutched to her. Suddenly I saw that cute guy at the bottom. He looked up and saw me screaming bloody murder. I stopped when I saw him. When he saw me looking at him though, he turned and ran away.
Then the Ferris Wheel started to run again. It came as a surprise to both of us. We both screamed and grabbed each other and then started to laugh.
When we got off the ride we stayed for the fireworks. They were beautiful.
We headed back home around 11:30.
When I got back to my room, I fell on the bed, laughing. I got into my pajamas and soon fell asleep.