The Tale Of A Ferris Wheel

Chapter 8

'I think I like you'
Then he kissed me.
'I think I like you'
Then he kissed me.
'I think I like you'
Then he kissed me.


"AH!!!!!!!!" I screamed when I woke up. Last night's scene kept going around and around in my head. "I don't even know his goddamn name!!!!" I screamed into a pillow. I walked downstairs and grabbed a pop-tart. I walked back upstairs and ate it in my room.
When I finished I walked over to my closet and changed. I grabbed my skateboard and walked outside.
It was pretty fun. Danielle was at a winery with her parents, the poor soul, so I was alone. I almost landed the kickflip but lost my balance and fell face down. I finally got my mind off of that Mystery Guy.
I walked back to my garage and took a soda break. I was leaning up against the wall in between the two doors. I took a sip and leaned my head back. I looked back up and the Mystery Guy was standing right in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I said in amazement.
"I just couldn't be with out you."
He kissed me again. I didn't pull away from him, even though I wanted to. I pulled apart and looked straight into his hazel eyes. His black hair was blowing frantically in the wind.
Suddenly he started to run. I didn't stop him, I just said, "What is your name!" He kept running.
"Wait!"

In a split second I woke up. "What the...." I looked around. 8:00 PM at night. I slept for over 23 hours. "That whole thing was a dream?"
Yes, that was all a dream. My brother coming to me in my dreams, kissing the Mystery Guy, the fair, all straight down to me almost landing the kickflip. All a dream.
There was no Mystery Guy in the fair. It was all my imagination going wild. There is only one thing that was fairly true about this dream. The Mystery Guy, looks exactly like someone I will meet in the future.
The End