Status: this is my first story, so sorry if its bad,but enjoy :)

Spellbound Horrors

Chapter 1: Winter Wipeout

One the coldest day in Froeck, the snow falls down inch by inch and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. Ever since after Christmas with already 8 inches, a blizzard comes through and 4 days later, there was 6 more inches. This would be a kids' dream to avoid school and play in the snow; but everyone got tired of the weather and it was even too dangerous with the icy roads and snow almost half their height. Soon half the people in town were losing their power. One girl wanted to make things better.

Her name was Winter Corry. She was a very simple yet popular 13 year old who's goals in life are to enjoy life to the fullest and make as many friends as possible. She lived with her mom, dad, and her 10 year old twin brothers within the suburbs. She loved where she lived and loved being with her best friend Candy. The only problem is that she get into some trouble for intentional bullying and once or twice a month, she would get grounded for at most a week.

But there was one thing no one else knew about her; she also has a fondness to the supernatural and scaring people, especially her brothers. She had an assortment of of spooky things such as witch potions, black cat statues, and even a Ouija board that she always used. No one was creepier that Winter; and when she wants to try and make things interesting, that's when others should get worried.

On the day of the blizzard, Winter, her brothers, Candy, and her parents were sitting in the house bored when Winter decided to have some fun by grabbing a spell book she grabbed from the library the week before. She started chanting some of the spells in the book for fun when all of a sudden, miscellaneous objects like books and vases started floating around the room. That's when Winter learned that she can really do spells and decided to have fun with the book.

For the last hour, she used the spells to make things fly or disappear. She even was able to tie up her brothers and trying to make them disappear for them trying to use the book as well, which got her grounded for 4 days and had to send Candy home. While in her room, she was trying to think of ways to get back at her parents since it was their faults she got grounded. She flips through the book for spells that will get her revenge.

Winter eventually found a spell that could solve her problems. The name of it was in a mysterious text that she didn't understand but she didn't care and pressed on. She reads the spell and a minute later, the book glowed and was shaking. A hole appeared on the wall that popped up in front of her and was leaking a red liquid that looked like blood. She was scared to find out what it could be, but looked anyway.

When she looked down the hole, all she saw was darkness and more of the red liquid. But after a minute or so, she saw two red dots looking at her. The dots move closer and started resembling eyes and the face was growing close too. The more she stared, the more it looked like a man mixed with a goat with razor sharp teeth. Without any warning, a hand grabbed her neck with its claws digging into throat and pulls her into the hole.

While Winters' parents were busy with chores and caring for her brothers, they hear a sudden blood curdling scream from her room. When they run to her room, there was a horrid sight that seemed to deceived their eyes. There was blood painting the walls and claw marks on the door. Her intestines were hanging off the ceiling and from the bookcase. They knew it was their daughter because they saw pieces of her favorite shirt all over her bed and floor

The spell book was still glowing and eventually fades, showing the titled text now in English. It read "Takuna Takes Your Life (Warning:You will die with extreme pain)" and seeing this makes the parents mourn for their daughter. As they cry, the book slowly closes and a demonic laugh grows from it, as if taunting them for their pain. To this day, the book was returned to the library and the family moved to another state; but now it awaits for the next victims for more torture and despair.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy the story, sorry if its bad, and I will do my best to make them better