Dolce Vita

What's next?

Why was it that everything had to be about this?

She was fighting a losing battle and she knew it, so she was the first to say anything, and what she said caused Roman to look up from his feet at her face, their eyes meeting in surprise, “I'm not her, I'm never going to be her, and I won't be her.”

He didn't respond, not that she expected him to anyway. He had been so quiet and stoic for the entirety of their fight up to now so she wasn't sure why she hoped he might say anything to her.

They just stared at each other, as if willing each other to take back the last two hours. Bianca didn't know what she was doing anymore; how things had become what they were, how she had let herself get into this position in the first place. She spent so much of her life making sure she didn't get hurt, and yet in a matter of a few months she got herself into the worst position she could have; she allowed herself to be used, she allowed herself to fall for someone she never, ever should have, but mostly she allowed him to make her feel so completely insignificant that she wasn't sure she could ever crawl out of that hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo surprise but I'm not done with this story!

There's a little preview of the sequel that's coming!

Here's the sequel: Sequel
Subscribe and stuff and I'll see ya in a few weeks for the sequel!