Two Sides of a Heart

Falling into The Darkness

Three years since the crash.

Three years since the deaths of my parents.

Three years since words passed my lips.

Three years since scars started to decorate my wrists and thighs.

Now I am eighteen and still in Korea. No one knows my name and no one in the United States had claimed me. I spent my three years in an orphanage under the care of a very nice lady. She says she asked a friend to give me a job and place to stay.

I was in her office sitting in the corner. She and some guy were talking. I ignored them. Staring at the sleeves of my long sleeves picking at my jean covered legs.

"Does she understand Korean?" asked the guy

"She does. She just doesn't speak."

"She will be staying at the dorm with the boys. Will that be ok?" he asked

"It might do her good."

Dorm? Boys?

"What's her name?" he asked

"Don't know. We just call her Kitten."

"Kitten?"

She nodded. She looked at me. "Kitten, pack your bag."

I got up and went to my room in the attic. I didn't have much. Very few clothes. I met the guy down stairs.

"Come let me take you to your new home." he said

I followed him to a car. He opened the back car door. I got in as he shut the door and made his way to the drivers side. He got in and drove off.

Flashes of that day come to my mind. I felt sick. I wanted out of the car. I looked down playing with the end of my sleeves.

Breath.

I must breath.

Soon we arrived at a building that looked like a small apartment building. He got out and opened the door for me. He lead me into the a two story home. We stood in the living room where six guys sat laughing and watching TV. I recognized them almost instantly.

"Guys," yelled the guy

Six heads turned towards us. One of them shut off the TV and all stood up, walking over to us. I looked at the floor.

"Guys this girl is Kitten. She doesn't talk and she will be helping with the chores around here."

"Hi I am N. Leader of Vixx." said the black haired leader

"Leo." said the quit black haired boy lending against the wall

"Ken is the name." said the dark haired boy with a huge grin

"My name is Hongbin." said the light pink haired boy

"Sup Kitten. Names Ravi." said the white haired rapper

"Hyuk." said the brunette boy

I bowed my head. I was living with Vixx, the band we were going to go see before the crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy