Unpredictable

I'm low on gas and you need a jacket

My nan and grandad on my mums side lives in San Diego and has done for the past 12 years. They had money saved in the bank and decided to do something spontaneous, my nan has always loved America so they decided to move there. They just happened to live in the same neighbourhood as Vic and Mike. Eventually my nan became close friends with their mum and decided I could have 'play dates' with them. Somehow I became closer to Vic but I was close to both the Fuentes boys from the age of 2. Then when I was 6 I met Tony and Jaime and since then we've been pretty much inseparable even when I’m half way across the world, they try and Skype me everyday and if that doesn’t show true friendship then I don’t know what does.

After our little discussion on Pierce The Veil, Caitlin, Holly and me carry on walking to school. Our schools is a private school and you have to pass a test to get in. It's full of snobs so for a group of 'emos' to be in it is quite disturbing apparently. We have a few other friends, there's Riely, Oli, Josh and Dan.

After first two lessons Caitlin, Holly, Reily and me are walking outside to meet the others when the biggest bitch of the school Natalie comes out with her little minions step out in front of us and try to trip us over.

“Well look at this, its the Satan worshippers, little bitches don’t even deserve to be in this school, just like at the state of them, urgh” I blank her out trying not to lose my cool, the thing about me is that I have bad anger issues.

“What you not going to answer me you little cow? Cat got your tongue or are you just scared that we'll hurt you?” By now my jaw was clenched, Holly and Caitlin have panicked expressions on their faces knowing what I'm capable of.

“Say something else you twat I dare you” I reply to them testing how far they will go.

“Oh so the thing can talk goody, why don't you tell your mum that she shouldn’t have conceived you cause now she has a worthless righter that’s going to do nothing for this world and is a failure at everything she does.” She laughs, waiting for me t run away crying, but she chose the wrong girl and wrong day to cause shit.

I walk straight up to her, smile sweetly, lean in and whisper “Never ever bring my mum into an argument again or you'll get worse than what’s coming.” With a confused expression on her face Natalie starts fake laughing trying to hide her fear.

“What do yo think you are, worse than what's comi-”

Just as shes about to finish the sentence I pull my fist back and and slam it directly into her nose, hearing a satisfying crunch I smile slightly.

“That's what I mean, now we're on the same page, don't even try pulling an act like this on me again.”

I walk outside, Holly and Caitlin laughing about the whole incident, secretly I hope she doesn't tell any of the teachers because I can't be in trouble again or ill be excluded for a week and I can't have that on my record.

By the end of the day no teachers have come to speak to me so I guess she didn't tell but the rumours are that she walked into a pole. I'm walking home with the girls when Oli texts to say his brother is having a party and we're allowed to go. Excited about the night to look forward to, we decide that the girls should sleep at mine tonight as my rooms the biggest. Even though I'm 13, I hang around with older people between the ages of 16-19 so I drink alcohol and now and then have smoked weed but that’s usual for people in the group, for example Oli is 16 but started all of that shit at 11, it just depends on what your story is and how shit your life is or how fucked up your head is. The 2 girls go home to tell their parents what’s going on, I walk into my house greeted by little hands wrapped around my legs, I look down to see Tyler smiling up at me, I scoop him in my arms and walk into the kitchen to see my dad cooking. I place Tyler in his play pen and head upstairs to start getting ready, I walk into my bathroom to see hair dye on my baths side, I turn around to see Alex smiling at me.

“It's a present form me, little sis. It's so you can be different fir your party tonight, which I will also be attending so if you need a lift home, I'm your man.” He smiles childishly at me.

“Thanks bro” I say whilst hugging him quickly.

2 hour later, me, Caitlin and Holly are all ready to go to our party, after today I need it, we meet alex downstairs and head off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had to change the ages of pierce the veil in order to fit in with the story, so Vic will be 16, Mike, Jaime and Tony will all be 15. They are still a band and are quite big but the ages are slightly different. Kellin Quinn will also probably be mentioned in this book at some point so his age will have changed too, he is 23 and he still has Copeland and is married. Just to clarify that for you all

Caitlin~ polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=179480050
Holly~ polyvore.com/unpredictable/set?id=179479475
Party outfits~ polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=179485770