Unpredictable

Caraphernelia

Flashback to summer-

I was packing for the next weeks; I didn’t need much as I already had plenty of at my destination. It was the last day of school and we were breaking up for the summer holidays. Once the whole family was packed up, I checked over my travelling outfit one last time and then we all climbed into our 2 cars and headed to the airport. After a 2 hour wait we boarded onto our plane and sat back to relax as we had an eleven and a half hour journey ahead of us.

We landed at the airport and collected our luggage which took longer than expected due to the little ones playing about. Walking towards the exit, I saw 4 people I didn’t expect to find waiting for me. I ran as fast as I could and jumped into Vic's arms, yes we were in San Diego visiting our nan and grandad for the full 6 weeks. I hadn't been in a year and had missed the boys so much. After hugging Vic I hugged Mike. After we headed out to my nans car. Our family had rented a minibus but I decided to ride with my nan to be with the brothers, we needed to catch up on what had happened in the year I had been at home. That night I stayed up late just talking and messing around, Tony and Jaime had surprised me by turning up at the house we rented every time we came, which happened to be next door to my nan's and the Fuentes'.

The next couple of weeks passed in a blur. I realised how much I liked Vic in those weeks and it made me nervous to be around him. I had known for a while that I felt something for him but just denied it in my head but now as I was getting older I realised how much he actually meant to me. I spent time writing songs for the boys and even sang in the background for some songs. Vic introduced me to a friend he had met recently, Kellin who was in another band and I met his Girlfriend. Even though they were a lot older than I was, I hit it off with Katelynne straight away, we spent a few girly days together, going shopping or getting our nails done. So far it had been one of the best summers I’ve ever had.

Currently I was walking to the Fuentes house hold to go and sit with the 4 boys. I walk into them groaning about a song they can't finish. I stand there watching them, they're too frustrated to even notice me.

“How about you write about a good thing that's happened to you, a happy memory?” I suggest

All of them jump at the sound of my voice. I laugh quietly to myself.

“It's not fucking funny, you gave me a heart attack.” Mike was the fist to respond.

“That's not a bad idea yeno, fancy helping me right it?” It's Vic talking this time.

I look at him intently, I'm not really in a music mood and what to do something exciting.

“Maybe tomorrow but I want to do something fun today” I tell him.

All of sudden the Tony, Jaime and Mike convert their glances from me to Vic, all with smirks on their faces. I look at them puzzled unaware of what was happening. Suddenly all 3 of them jump up and run out of the room, leaving stare after them even more confused than before. When I turn back around towards Vic I jump when I see him less than 2 metres away from me, god he walks quietly.

“Erm, I kind of, erm need to talk to you”Vic says nervously looking at his feet the whole time whilst playing with his bracelets.

“Okayy?” I answer him, making sure he knows that I’m beyond confused on what is happening.

“willyougoonadatewithmeplease?” Vic says at superhuman speed.

“What did you say?”

“Will you go on a date with me please?” He says more slowly, I stare at him in shock. I'm actually really surprised as we've been friends for forever and I assumed that he only thought of me as a sister.

“Of course” I respond back. All of a sudden he doesn’t look nervous any more and smile at me,

“Okay I'll be at yours at 7, don't be late” And with that he walks out of the room. I stand there for what seems like 10 years before running to my house and calling Kate up, telling her everything. This only leaves me with 2 hours to get ready. Kate comes over and does my hair,make-up and chooses my outfit with the help of Charli (her sister). During all of this I’m not allowed to look at what’s happening. I'm glad that I have Kate and Charli because quite frankly I cant do make up. I'm not much of a girly girl and would rather be in my skinny jeans and band tops but seems its a date I have to 'look like a girl', that's how them two put it anyway.

With my eyes closed I'm being led into the bathroom where there is a full length mirror, the two girls have just finished and by the sounds of things are quite proud at the finished product. I open my eyes to see someone else staring back at me, I look like an actual girl which surprises me. I take in my outfit actually liking the way it makes my curves stand out. I thank them and then the door bell goes off, this is it. It's now or never.
♠ ♠ ♠
Travelling outfit~ polyvore.com/unpredictable_travelling/set?id=179885594
Date outfit~ polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=180132945