Status: Currently writing

The Stars in Your Sky Aren't the Same Stars in My Sky

Old Times

"What the fuck are you doing?" Real Bad rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and lazily looked at me.

"Getting my clothes." When I didn't stand up though, he stood instead.

"You don't have pants on...." He looked down and immediately covered himself with the sheet.

"Oh fuck we didn't?" I sighed before pausing to see if I was sore anywhere.

"Possibly. Turn around so I can get dressed." He groaned but did as asked.

"Ya know, we spent the night together. I've already seen you naked." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes before locking myself in the bathroom.

When I flipped on the light I groaned. My head hurt and my eyes had a problem focusing. I still had some alcohol in my system and it was giving me a headache. When my eyes finally focused in the mirror, I went wide eyed. There were deep purple marks on my chest all the way down towards my bra and some on my stomach. My hair was a mess and on top of that my shirt was ripped. I tried to make myself look presentable and cover up anything that I could before coming out of the bathroom. Real Bad had pants on and was looking at his back using the wall mirror.

"Damn girl, cut your nails." I had drawn blood in some areas down his chest and back. He also had deep purple markings on his chest and neck.

"Well at least we know we did. " I shrugged. I don't remember it and I can't change it.

"Well..." He sighed.

"We tell no one." We finally said at the same time.

"Good, now I'm gonna go back to my room. Wear a turtle neck or something." With haste, I went back to the room I was supposed to be sharing with Nikki, Christian, and Mark.

I can't begin to explain the relief I felt when I didn't see them in the room. With the freedom of them not being there, I showered and quickly covered any and all marks I had with makeup and a long sleeve shirt and shorts.

"Fucking hell." I took some ibuprofen for my headache before sitting down. It was 7 and our van was suppose to be here any minute to take all of us to the venue.

I grabbed my stuff and thankfully found the guys already outside with everyone else.

"Where did you go last night?" Ahren asked.

"I fell asleep in someone's room. I don't know whose there was no one else there when I woke up." He shrugged.

"Mark has some amazing video from last night..." I let James trail off as Real Bad walked out with JJ and Alex.

"Real Bad fucking scored last night." Everyone looked over at their group.

"Who the fuck would sleep with him?" Ahren laughed.

"Some broad I found last night I guess. She was still in the room when I woke up." He took a sip of his bloody mary and made eye contact with me.

"Poor her." I smirked and her just raised his eye brows.

"Really? because I think she quite enjoyed it by the marks she left behind." We shared a long lasting glare that caused everyone to look between the two of us.

"Welllll....." Joel trailed off. It was extremely awkward for everyone around us but they were saved by the vans pulling up.

All of our gear was delivered to the venue last night for set up. It was all ready to go by noon and they all had sound check. Real Bad and I avoided each other as much as we could, which left me to sit in the pouring rain at the top of the stands instead of hanging out with everyone. I sat with and umbrella on my phone writing anything I could to keep Real Bad off my mind. Him pissing me off lead me to think about a lot of the other things that pissed me off. Eventually Jake was on my mind again, but I didn't think twice before I changed subject. Before I could do that, I realize what my problem was. I was addicted to the feeling of alone and hopeless. Much like Jake had been addicted. The song came to me immediately. I had the beat in my head and everything. No one quested me grabbing a guitar off our rack with the computer and mini keyboard from the rig and taking it to the dressing room we shared with everyone else.

"Song again?" Ahren asked, having seen the whirlwind my mind was when I had something. It was no shock to him when I plug headphones into the computer and immediate complied the beat before adding the keyboard parts. Man was it rough but the potential it had. I smiled proudly as I got it together and started dancing to the track. When I saw the camera on me I stopped and glared at Mark.

"Come off it." He chuckled, even though I couldn't hear it due to the headphones.

I took a look around and saw that Amity was gone, probably to their signing at a store down the street, and everyone else was staring.

"Christian," I called for him while taking off the headphones," Remember that really soft drum part you wrote that we weren't going to use?" He nodded.

"Now we are. Come on." I grabbed all the gear again and he and Mark followed me out to the stage. It was bare now since everyone was getting ready for the show else where. I had Christian sit down and I ran the keys and beat through the speakers.

"Let me just run it through some pedals ok? Take a run at it and decide what you wanna do." He nodded and practiced on his knee while I brought the keyboard with our computer rig over to where Nikki and Mikey's pedals were. I hit play and the soft beat came through while I played the guitar. I had it down way low and played around with some ideas. I found what I wanted as the keys kicked in and I gave him a nod to come in when he wanted on the next run. As I played through the first time he started playing a little bit to catch on and then I let it go and he had a full beat while I had the lyrics good to go.

"Did you just write that?" I saw Real Bad, JJ, and a few of the guys from one of the other bands sitting there. I just motioned Andrew over to his bass with a smile. He grabbed it immediately.

"This is like old times...." He smiled. Nikki and Mikey watch me and eventually picked it up. James went to the computer and ran it for me while I grabbed a mike.

"So be careful what you wish for." I said a few times as it was something I had. Soon all the bands were watching us with laughs as I danced around dragging the microphone stand with me and pointing some stuff out to the guys to fix in what they were playing. They were blown away but when I switched it up on them and accidentally clicked on the track for true friends that I finished. I quickly turned it off, but not until after I sang the chorus.

"Jesus Jax, depressing much?"

"Its about Jake and Bryce." I coughed. They didn't need to be told twice. I looked at my phone and laughed.

"Well we're the last ones to sound check." I moved all my stuff back to where it was supposed to be.

"No, Play the song from Cleveland." I shook my head.

"The music is all the same, I just re did the lyrics. We don't need to play it."

"What princess? You scared for us all to hear it?" Real Bad egged me on from the side stage area.

"Hey asshole, The untalented fuck heads go back to the dressing room. Closed stage." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well whatever the fuck you did to her obviously isn't going away anytime soon."