Status: In the progress

Major League Sandlot

Intro

Taken first overall, exceptional arm, hitting ability, great baseball IQ. Anyone would think this would be talking about Mike Trout or Bryce Harper, but it's not. This is just a small sample size of what I can do, this is what got the Houston Astros to take me first overall. I can play any position on the diamond, I can hit from both sides of the plate. I stole 27 bases my senior year of college while throwing out over half of potential base stealers. I had a 3-1 record in 5 starts and an ERA of 1.23 in 5 starts and 16 relief appearances in my senior year. I batted .299 with 15 homers my senior year and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

My name is Erin Cole, I am not in any shape or form related Gerrit Cole, but I am the younger sister of Penguins defenseman, Ian Cole. A native of Ann Arbor, Michigan and a graduate of the University of Southern California. I played three sports in high school(Volleyball, Ice Hockey and. Baseball) and two in College(Volleyball and Baseball). I was taken second overall by the Pirates in 2010 but chose college, I was later taken first over by the Astros in 2014. This is my story, I don't care if you like it not, agree with what I do or don't like it at all. This me and this is my own unique story, just to let you know you are in for a couple surprises about me.