Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Back to Forks

Clang!

That was the sounded that decided Ella's fate, the sound of the wooden hammer of the judge. As she heard it and her heart sank in pain and was scared-shitless. Ella was going to move to Forks, Washington, why? Well, now with both parents dead and the only relative alive and even close to being related, lives in a god-forsaken place. Her relative was Charlie Swan, he was her mother's first cousin. But since their families had a huge argument about seven or eight years ago they haven't talked since.

Ella remembers her cousin Bella--short for Isabella--they were like sisters until the family had a dispute and haven't talked since. When they were little they called them the Twins because they looked so much alike. But now, Ella doubts they look alike anymore, Ella had her hair dyed so many times she forgot what her original color was. She was a Scene Girl, she was damn proud, she didn't care when people called her emo, because she knew she wasn't.

Now, Ella was on a plane, leaving the only place she ever knew. It was hard to leave all of her life behind, but then again after what she had experienced she really needed a break from the cruel reality.

But how was this Forks place like? Was it a crappy town? A huge town? Small? Were the people nice? Were they nosy?

Ella let the thoughts swim in her head as she looked down at the clouds.

"Thank you for choosing American Airlines, we hope you've enjoyed your flight."

Ella reached at the compartment above her head and took out her duffle bag, she placed it over her shoulder and slowly walked down the aisle.
She got her other two suit cases and went through security really fast. Ella's wondered outside and found out that it was raining, well sprinkling. She loved the rain, but not the Ohh-it's-sprinkling- no she liked thunder and lighting.

When she reached the exit of the airport she tried to look for a sign with her name or a police car, because her Uncle was the sheriff of the town. She remembered when Bella and Ella used to get the cuffs and they cuffed themselves to each other so they couldn't be separated. Ella chuckled to herself.

Honk!! Honk!!

She lifted her gaze and saw a familiar face.

"Ella," It was Uncle Chuck--Charlies--he had the same face only a bit older.

"Uncle Chuck." She said as she put on her practiced smile. They both hug and stay like that for a second.

"It's good to have you. Let's go." He flashed her a bigger smile as he carried one of the two cases.

Soon they were on their way to Forks.

"You look so different since the last time I saw you." He said making conversation.

"Yeah, I dyed my hair black." Ella said taking the end of her hair and waved it around a bit.

"Oh yes, it used to be brunette, right?" He asked leaning his head towards Ella but kept his eyes at the road.

"Yuppers." She said and smiled. She didn't want to make people think she's fragile as glass because she didn't like feeling weak or when people gave her that stupid sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry I couldn't go to my sister's funeral... I couldn't leave--"

"It's all right Uncle Chuck. I understand, plus I really didn't have a huge funeral, I just buried them without guests and all." Ella tried to sound casual.

Then there was silence for most of the ride.

Welcome to Forks

"Bella is going to be so happy. She's not going to be the only girl anymore." said Charlie.

"Bella's here? I thought she was in Phoenix?" Ella asked confused.

"Yeah, well after her mom got married, she decided to move in with me. She came here not too long ago, well actually it's been a while." said Charlie.

Ella hid her excitement, she missed her cousin Bella. She wondered what Bella was going to say when she saw how different she looked.

Charlie parked on the drive way and turned off the engine. Ella got out the car and went to the trunk and took out her duffle bag and one of her suit cases--Charlie took the other one--, she let out a huff as she tried to pick it up, but none of the less she was able to lift the suit case and bring inside of the house.

"Bella should be back soon, she went with some friend to Port Angeles to get dresses for the school dance... well not for her." Charlie and Ella knew Bella didn't dance. "You can go upstairs and unpack, your room should be the second one on the left, it's right next to Bella's."

"Thank you, Uncle Chuck." Ella--with the help of Charlie-- got her stuff into the room.

It wasn't much, but it was good. She walked over to her window, in front of the house was a forest. She smiled, she could go for a walk. It was still early, so she had time to go for a walk. The good thing about moving here was that she didn't have to adjust the time or anything because it was the same as it was where she used to live.

After she unpacked everything into the drawers and some in her small closet, she picked out purple skinny jeans and a black Smashing Pumpkins tight tee-shirt, she also got out her worn out Converse. She took out her hoodie which had cat ears on the hoodie. She loved that sweater.

She jumped the last couple of stairs and jogged in the living room.

"Uncle Chuck, is all right if I go for a walk?" Ella asked.

He turned his attention her and had unsured eyes.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked cautiously.

"Yeah, it's only been like seven or eight years." Ella backed her answer with a confident smile.

"Oh, okay then, be back before it gets dark." He said.

"Thanks." Ella said as she pecked him on the cheek and gave him a hug.

Ella pulled her hoodie up as she walked out, it was freezing cold and she loved it. She wrap her arms around herself and she crossed the lawn.

Soon, Ella was deep in the forest. She liked to be alone; even when her parents were around, she would lock herself in the room with music blasting through her headphones. None of her problems mattered when she heard music, she concentrated on each beat and each guitar strum. She would break the song and know the lyrics by the second time she hears it.

Right now she was listening to Kill Hannah Lips Like Morphine. She loved to hear songs that made her feel like she's not an orphan.

Ella found a log and sat on it. The log was old because there was mold all around the log. She closed her eyes and listened the quiet night. Her thoughts were about her life back home. As she thought about it a sadness sank in and she needed to get away. Now that she can't eat no more and her only way of survival was through blood, she felt like a monster, a freak.

It wasn't Ella's choice to be a vampire, she was turned. On the dreadful night that marked her destiny forever. She didn't want to be this blood-sucking freak. She enjoyed eating; in fact she was surprised she didn't weigh like two-hundred pounds. Ella was an emotional eater: when she felt happy, sad, angry, depressed or even horny. She missed the human being in her. The real reason she came out into the forest was to find an animal, a bunny or a squirrel to drink.

On the corner of her eye she spotted a fox. Ella flashed a smile with her fangs showing a wicked smile. But as she was ready to attack she noticed two little foxes behind the fox. The fox was a mother; she couldn't do that so she hid her fangs.

After a while of wondering around she finally found something to drink. It was a squirrel. Her black eyes turned into her original color which was green, her mother's eyes but she had her father's sarcastic and funny personality. Guess all daughters are like that, they look like their mother but act like their father's.

Ella knew she was able to go back to the house with out temptation. She didn't want to harm Uncle Chuck or Bella. She told herself after this year was over she was going to apply to a foreign university like Oxford in England. A place where it rained a lot. When she was back home waiting for the judge's verdict, she hated being in the sun. She shined like a diamond in the sun and she didn't want people to ask questions or think she was anorexic or something.

Ella easily found her way back to the road. She remembered this place like if it was in a dream. A time of innocence, a time when it only mattered to have fun. She took out her I-pod and shoved her hands in her pocket and began to head home. Ella looked through her music and then settled for Dragula by Rob Zombie. She mouthed the words then a pair of headlights was behind her, then a honk. She removed one headphone as a silver Volvo stopped next to her.

Edward and Bella were coming back from Port Angeles. Bella just found out that her theory was right, Edward really was a vampire. She couldn't believe it, but her thoughts were interrupted as she noticed someone walking on the road.

"Who is that?" asked Edward as he honked and the girl turned around. Her face seemed familiar, but paler than she remembered.

"I think it's my cousin, Ella." Bella said her eyes on the girl.

"Cousin?" asked Edward, Bella pulled down the window.

"Ella?" asked Bella.

Ella quickly smiled widely at her cousin, whom she had not seen since they were ten.

"Yo diggity yo!" Ella beamed brightly; she doubled over to Bella's level.

Edward was taken back by the life in this girl and her smile. He had never seen a more fake smile in his life. He tried to read her mind, but he got nothing, just like with Bella. He could hear the music blasting through her headphones.

"Is that Rob Zombie?" Edward asked.

Ella turned her attention to the boy driving. He had auburn hair and honey-like eyes.

"Yes sire. Gots to have my dose of metal." Ella smiled wider. "So, you Bella's boyfriend?" Ella grinned mischievously at them two.

"Um--"

"Uh---"

Both of them had no idea what to say.

*clicks tongue* I got the memo. So, you going to give me a ride or what? It's f ucking freezing!" Ella rubbed her arm as a sign that she was cold, which she was, just a little bit. Even though she depended on blood there was some human in her left.

"Hop in." Smiled Bella. Ella flashes a smile and gets in the back seat of the silver Volvo. "What were you doing?"

"Taking a walk, refreshing my memory." Ella lied; she lied often to her parents so this was a piece of cake. "It's been like seven years since I've been here."

"Eight." Bella corrected.

"See, Gosh, I've missed this weather. Where I used to live the sun was freakin' hot and the winters were cold. But it never snowed which really got me mad... but I would go to like the mountains and snow board or something." Ella rumbled on about random things. This made Bella and Edward laugh; Edward thought this girl, Ella, had a lot of energy. Bella missed this, Ella always rambled when she felt like it was going to be quiet or boring. "... and since then I don't eat bean burritos."

"You're... weirder than I remember." Bella teased.

Ella, faked, gasped and showed a pretend hurt and she placed her hand over her dead heart. "Bella I am truly hurt. You know as well as I do, I got this weirdness from you. And your clumsiness."

"I'm not clumsy!" She said defensively. "My feet are just not coordinated."

"Definition of clumsy, my dearest cousin." Ella pointed out. "Yes! One point for Ella, nada for Bella."

"We're here." Edward announced, he had been listening to Bella's and Ella's argument and found it very amusing. Things were going to get more interesting.

"Well, gotta go lover birds. I've got to pick my clothes for hell tomorrow." Ella sighed.

"You mean school, right?" asked Edward trying to clarify.

"School is hell. It's torture and excuse for parents to be alone." Ella opened the door. "Ciao, Bella's new boyfriend."

"Name's Edward." said Edward loud enough for Ella to hear but low enough for Charlie not to hear.

"Night, Eddie." Ella gave Edward a nickname and headed inside the house.

Edward gave Bella a weird look.

"Eddie?" He asked himself and to Bella.

"Kind of suits you." said Bella and they both break into a laugh.

Meanwhile Ella was upstairs picking her outfit for tomorrow. She agreed on black, sort of shiny, skinny jeans; and a Kill Hannah tight shirt.

---Morning---

Ella is a special vampire. She can sleep, eat and feel cold and warmth, but she has the need of blood and is also really pale. She has the benefits of being a vampire but she still has the downside--which is drinking blood. So there was some humanity left in her but then there were times when she could barely control herself around humans.

But on this morning, she was fine; she had gotten her drink last night and was ready to face school. Ella dugged through her suit cases and found her messenger bag to put her stuff in, it was of Atreyu and she placed inside two notebooks and some pens and a single mechanical pencil. She pulled on the outfit she had picked last night. She took her cat ear hoodie and went downstairs and found Bella eating Eggos.

Bella hears the footsteps coming from the stairs and smiled as she remembered she wasn't alone anymore, she had her cousin back and she was happy. Ella came in and stole one of Bella's Eggo.

"Hey," Bella whined. "Get your own."

"Hey, I'm the guest. I have certain rights, like stealing your food." Ella smirked, her infamous smirk.

"Ugh! Whatever. You're lucky you're the guest, otherwise I would've tackled you to the floor." Bella said.

"All for a single Eggo?" Ella asked innocently.

"You bet." Smirked Bella. Bella checks her watch. "We should go."

"Nooooo!!! I don't want to be in school.... I rather choke on a cherry or banana." Ella said. Bella gave her a disgusted look. "Sick minded, Bella is sick minded."

"No! I am not!" Bella blushed and since she was light skin it was really noticeable.

"Oh, she's blushing." Ella cooed.

"Ella you're gonna get it." Bella said running towards Ella, chasing her. Ella widned her eyes and ran out of the kitchen and flunged the door open to the outside. When Ella was outside the lawn, she stopped running because she noticed the silver Volvo from last night and Edward inside.

Edward waved at Ella and Ella waved back with excitement. Edward points behind Ella, Ella looks behind her and dodges in time before Bella tackles her, and Bella ends up on the cold grass. Ella restrained her laugh by covering her mouth.

"Ha! That's what ya get for messing with moi! I am invinsible. I am the mighty Incredible Hulk... Women." Ella yelled, but as soon as she finished her sentenced, Bella took the chance and tackled her to the ground. Edward couldn't help but to laugh, they looked like ten year-olds. Ella had a lot of spark and she wasn't afraid of showing it.

Ella looks up at Bella and laughs.

"That was for taking my Eggo." Bella said, she got off Ella and straighten her clothes.

"Whateve, look, can I have the keys to your truck I really don't feel like being the third wheel?" Ella said streching her hand out to Bella to take the keys. Bella looks back at the silver Volvo and thought about for a second, then she dug in her pocket and took her keys and handed them to Ella, who grinned widely. Ella skipped to the beat up truck and got in.