Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Quil and Embry

"But how could the guy have no face?" Emmett asked out loud.

Edward was back home. Ella had woken up and he needed to get changed and then go back to the Swan's house before Bella could wake up.

"I don't know, but when I tried to look at the guy he had no face, it was all blurry and stuff." Edward changing at the same time.

"Ella just gets more and more mysterious and interesting at the same time." Jasper said.

"It means she doesn't remember." Carlisle voice came out of nowhere and the three boys looked shocked.

"Almost gave me a heart attack... oh the irony in that one single sentence." Emmett said.

"What do you mean?" Edward was changed and walked to his door where Carlisle stood.

"As you know... or may not... humans dream about things that impacted their day... in Ella's case the day she was attacked. But she will only dream what she remembers, so if she doesn't remember the face of the attacker then she doesn't have a face to put on the attacker." Carlisle explained.

"Humans are so confusing." Jasper muttered.

Edward chuckled lightly.

"I would've never guessed Ella's secret." Emmett shrugged his shoulders.

"How does she look like with brown hair?" Jasper asked Edward.

[Beautiful.] He thought.

"She looked... good. It suit her... tan skin." Edward said absently.

Meanwhile

Ella needed to shake off the bad dream from last night.

[If only I could remember.] She bit her right lip ring.

She was wearing black skinny jeans, some black flat shoes and a Iron Man shirt. She picked up her keys from the night stand at the door of her room. Bella was coming out at the same time.

"Hey." Ella smiled.

"Oh hey." Bella smiled nervously.

"I'm sorry about last night." Ella apologized.

"It's okay." Bella said.

"So, how was your date with Edward?" Ella winked when she said his name."Did you used a condom like I said to?"

"Ugh! Ella sometimes you can be such a perv." Bella shouted.

"What the hell? I was just kidding, gosh, take it all fucking anal." Ella stormed down the stairs.

"Ella, wait! I'm sorry." Bella said.

Ella stopped at the front door. Ella had her jacket in her hands and turned her body to Bella.

"Look, it just seems a bit unfair that I should share when you won't tell me what happened back home." Bella said.

Ella looked at her like Bella had just said the dumbest shit in the world and she had.

"You... you're incredibly stupid Bella, had it ever accord to you that maybe it's too painful to talk about?" Ella growled.

Bella was going to say something but Ella raised her hand, shutting her up.

"No. Seriously Bella, you don't want to know, the less you know the better." Ella looked at her with sad eyes.

"I want to help you." Bella whispered.

"The damage is done, Bella, there is no way to reverse what I have become." Ella said and with that she turned her heel and walked out of the house.

"What I have become? Wha--- No... but..." Bella was confused by what had Ella said. The roar of a car brought her back. "That's not my truck."

Bella went down the rest of the stairs and looked out the window and saw Ella in her black Impala.

"Sweet car." Edward said and it made Bella yelp.

"Perfect by nature,Icons of self indulgence, Just what we all need,More lies about a world that...(chorus) Never was and never will be , Have you no shame don't you see me,You know you've got everybody fooled, Look here she comes now, bow down and stare in wonder, Oh how we love you, no flaws when you're pretending but now I know she..." Ella sang 'Everybody's Fool' by Evanescence

Ella liked to sing at the top of her lungs when she needed to blow off some steam. She would go to the same spot she had before but she was already late to meet Jacob at La Push. She was glad she was making friends and slowly the bad memories would fade and hopefully become nothing.

She pulled at the Black's house, thanks to Charlie's direction. She stepped out of her car and Jacob and two other boys.

"Hey Jacob!" Ella beamed waving her hand frantically.

"Ella... you're late!" Jacob said.

"I know. Sorries, I think I kind of sort of over slept." She admitted sheepishly.

"Well, at least you're here." He said. She reached the porch and the two boys looked at her. "Oh, this is Quil and that's Embry, they're my best friends."

"Hey nice to meet you." Ella shook hands with both of them.

"Quil Ateara." He was sort of brawny and cocky.

"Ella." Ella said. The other boy reached out for her.

"Embry Call." Ella shook his hand and he was really tall too. He was sort of shy.

"Ella." She said with a smile.

"So, that car is yours, huh?" Jacob said going down the porch towards the Impala.

"Yup, that's my baby. Oh how I missed it." Ella said spreading herself on the top cover.

The others laughed.

"She's a weird one." Quil said.

"Damn straight." Ella said.

"How fast is it?" Embry asked.

"Uh, I believe it is 60-5, so it's pretty fast, it could go faster but I don't think it's safe to do so up here." Ella meant the snow and the boys caught on.

"I used to ride a motor bike, but... I had to sell it before I moved here." Ella had gotten in a tight money spot, drugs, and she had to sell her Harley.

"What kind was it?" Jacob asked.

She sighed at the painful memory. "A classic Harley 1956."

Jacob and Embry gasped. "What?!"

"I know I know. I really need the money." Ella said.

"Wow, what a shame." Embry moved his head side to side.

"Well, what are we doing today?" Ella asked changing the subject.

"I thought we could show you how to cliff dive." Jacob suggested.

"Sounds freaking great. I'll follow you guys." Ella said.

"Actually... I still can't drive yet." Jacob said embarrassed.

"Oh that's right, I'm so sorry. Hop in." Ella said walking to the driver's side and opened the
rest of the doors.

The boys oh-ed and ah-ed as they touched the leather.

Soon Ella was looking down at a huge lake.

She gulped.

"That's a... a pretty big... fall." She said.

Jacob chuckled.

"Little brother?" said a voice.

Ella turned away from the cliff and went to safety, she wasn't afraid of heights, exactly... it's
difficult to explain. She shuddered.

"Ella, do you remember, Paul?" Jacob asked.

Ella looked at Paul.

"No, sorry. It's been a long time." Ella said.

"Wait, aren't you the girl that got lost in the woods for a week?" Paul reminded.

Ella sighed annoyed.

"I should really change my image here."

Paul laughed at Ella's face, she looked angry at herself.

"Why does it feel like night today?

Something in here's not right today.
Why am I so uptight today?
Paranoia's all I got left
I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
Like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)" Papercut by Linkin Park.


Ella froze at the sound of the ring tone. It kept going.

"Aren't you going to answer, Ella?" Quil asked.

The boys noticed the fear in her eyes.

"Right." She took it out of her pocket.

Jason's name flashed on the screen. She flipped the phone brought it next to her ear.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"So good to hear your voice, babe." Jason cooed.

"Can't say the same." Ella growled.

"Aw, don't hurt my feelings now." Jason teased.

Ella rolled her eyes.

[Wonder who she's speaking to? She looks pissed and scared at the same time.] Jacob thought.

"So, do you have my money?" Jason asked.

"I will... by Wednesday. Exactly one week." Ella said, she turned her back on the boys.

"Then I'll be at Forks on.... Monday. See you then love." He hanged up.

"Jason!" She screamed. "Fuck! What the hell am I going to do?!"

She felt the monster inside of her trying to take control.

"No!" She shouted as she dropped to her knees in pain.

"Ella!" The boys yelled and went to her aid.

"Please... not now." Ella begged. She clutched to her stomach.

"What's wrong? Where does it hurt?" Jacob sounded so concern.

Ella swallowed her pain and stood on her feet.

"Sorry... I have this... thing... hard to explain... it makes me weak sometimes." Ella wiped the involuntary tears from her cheeks.

"You don't to take a shot or drink some pills?" Quil asked.

"No." Ella shaked her head.

[I wish though.] She thought.

"Do you want to go home?" Embry asked.

"No. I want to cliff dive. Sounds cool." Ella said putting on a smile, it was convincing.

"Are you sure?" Paul asked.

"Yes... claro que si." She spoke Spanish. (Of course.)

"Huh?" The boys said.

"Nothing." Ella said.