Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Niagra Falls

Edward was inside his room reading some book, nothing in particular. He just wished the sun would go away so he could be with Ella... wait I meant Bella. Heh, common mistake.

[Stupid sun.] Edward cursed. [I wonder what Ella is doing? I wonder what Bella is doing?]

"No... I love Bella. Bella has woken something inside of me no one has." Edward told himself.

"But Ella brings this light with her, where ever she goes this light brightens the room and makes it so much... happier." Edward was so confused about his true feelings towards Bella and Ella was the cause of them.

Ella had intruiged Edward since the first time he met her. She had made the greatest impression on him.

Edward chuckles silently as he starts to remember the first thing he heard from Ella.

"Yo diggity yo."

The clouds were covering the sun now, but it was too late to go to school.

"Whoo! The sun's down." Emmett came into Edward's room.

Edward gave him a hard look.

"By now you should know it's polite to knock." Edward said.

"Eh, with time it doesn't matter." Emmett shrugged. Edward shook his head. "What were you thinking about?"

"Bella." Edward lied, he didn't want anyone to know that Ella was in his thoughts more than Bella.

"Really?" Emmett raised an eyebrow. "Your face says otherwise."

"How so?" Edward asked folding his arms on his chest.

"The expression on your face is much softer than when you think of Bella. You're thinking about someone else, maybe someone close to Bella, someone with orange hair, maybe?" Emmett smirked in victory.

"I don't get it." Edward confessed. "I know my feelings for Bella are strong, something different, but then Ella pops out of no where and makes me doubt everything."

"Seems like you have serious problems there, buddy." Emmett shook his head. But Emmett was feeling the samething. He knew he loved Rosalie, but Ella was something new and bright.

"It's happening to you too." Edward said.

Emmett opened his mouth to argue but then he stopped because he couldn't lie to Edward because of his reading minds thing.

"What are you guys doing?" Jasper came in the room as well. He closed the door behind him and took a seat on the couch next to Emmett. Edward took a seat on one of the armchairs and threw his head back on the seat.

"Nothing." Emmett muttered.

"Really? Because I feel tension and other sorts of feelings in the room, like guilt." Jasper pointed out.

"Damn you and your powers, Jasper." Emmett muttered in a growl.

"Are you guys going to tell what you were talking about?" Jasper leaned back on the couch.

Edward and Emmett looked at each other.

"Ella." They said together in a low tone, hoping Rosaile, Alice or Esme wouldn't hear.

Jasper raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Promise not to tell Rosalie?" Emmett said looking at Jasper and Jasper nods. "She's... making us doubt about our feelings."

"I know what you mean." Jasper sighed.

"You too?!!" Emmett half-shouted.

[Say it louder, I don't think China heard you.] Edward hissed and glared at Emmett.

[Sorry.] Emmett said.

"Ella has three vampires doubt their feelings towards their girls. She's sure something." Jasper said.

"Wait, Jasper, I thought you really loved Alice." Edward said.

"I do, but everytime I'm with Ella, I get this... sort of warmth inside of me. Sure, her blood drives me insane and sometimes I'm afraid to attack her and it gets harder when she smiles." Jasper said. "I thought you loved Rosalie, Emmett." He retorted.

"Don't get me wrong, Rosalie is great, but Ella has this light that makes me want to smile all of the time. She makes feel... human... in a way." Emmett said. "What about you Edward?"

Edward sighed. He looked at his brothers.

"I don't know. With Bella, I just want to be with her. She's different, she's smart, beautiful. So is Ella, she's talented and doesn't try to impress me, just like Bella. Ella is wild and she's not afraid to do things. With Ella, I just want to protect her from any harm, she's been through so much and yet she's able to bring a smile to that beautiful face of hers. She's strong and independent. I'll confess there was a time inside the semi-truck when I wanted to just... just kiss her." Edward felt awful.

"But, she doesn't open up as easily as Bella and it drives me crazy not knowing." Edward added.

They all sighed deeply. Edward looked at the clock.

"I need to get fifteen thousand dollars for the piano. I think I'll just stop by the Swan house and drop it off." Edward stood.

"We'll go with." Emmett said. "I've got nothing to do."

"Sure." Edward said.

***
"Let go, Jason!!" Ella screamed. She was now pinned to the couch. She glared at him.

[Why can't I have super strength like other vampries?!] She thought.

"Come on, babe, you never complained before." Jason said licking her neck.

"Ew, gross, stop. My Uncle is the police Chief!" Ella said.

Jason laughed. "Yeah and my father is the leader of a mob. Who's more powerful?"

Ella growled.

"Oh, I like it when you make animal sounds, bring backs memories." Jason smirked.

"We never did anything, other than make out." Ella grinned.

"We were close once, when was it? Oh yeah right after your 'attack'." Jason laughed.

"Shut up!!" Ella hissed angrily. "Get off me before I kick you in the balls."

***
Edward, Jasper and Emmett were outside the Swan house and saw an unfamiliar car parked in front of the house.

"Well, Ella's here, that's her car." Emmett pointed out.

"Stop!" The boys heard Ella's scream. "Let go you fucking jackass!!"

Before the other boys could react Edward was at the porch of the house. The door was wide open and so Edward entered. Jasper and Emmett are now behind Edward.

They hear laughing and it was coming from the living room. There was a some boy and he was holding something down.

"Ella?" Edward called. The boy looks over to them and glares.

"Edward?! Help!" Ella yelled; she was so happy to hear his voice.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"He's my friend." Ella spat at Jason.

Jason was a little scared. Edward read the boys mind.

[Damn this fucking guys, I was just having to start fun.] Edward cletched his hands into fist. Jasper comes and then starts to feel a little more calm.

"Get off her now!" Edward hissed.

Jason got off, Emmett went to Ella's aid. He went around the couch, Ella's tank top was just under the breast and she shoved it back down to hide her stomach. If Emmett could blush, he would be, Ella looked fit and she had so many curves, but the good kind. She scrambled to her knees.

"I think it's best if you leave." Jasper said calmly.

"You still owe me fifteen thousand dollars, Marie." Ella winced at her middle name. Jason pointed at her.

"Here's your money." Edward threw a paper bag filled with the money. Jason caught it with a "huff".

"I'll see you around, babe." Jason winked at Ella.

"Ew. Gag." Ella said disgusted. "Go back and never come back."

"Oh, forgot to tell you I enrolled at Forks High School, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other." Jason smirked in victory and he slowly slipped past Edward, who gave out a growl at Jason.

They all waited to hear the car going away.

Ella sighed in relief as she didn't hear anything more.

"Ugh! What an arse!!" Ella threw her head back. She turned her head to the boys. "Thanks for saving me."

"No problem. Who was he?" Emmett asked.

"That was... Jason." Ella took a seat on the couch.

"Ex-boyfriend?" Jasper suggested.

"Well... not really. He was sort of my boyfriend/boss. He was the guy I owed coccaine to. Ask Edward, I told him." Ella said.

Edward explained everything in their heads.

"Oh yeah, Edward told us last night." Emmett said.

"You guys must think I'm such an awful person." Ella looked at the ground in shame.

"Hey, you're human." Ella couldn't help but to laugh, once more, everytime one of them said that.

"Yeah, and humans make mistakes." Ella said softly. Ella started to trail the scars on her wrists. The boys took a seat with Ella. Edward was to her right and Jasper to her left.

Edward's cold fingers traced Ella's scar along with her.

"What happened?" He whispered.

Ella felt like crying and she using all of her strength to fight them from coming like Niagra Falls. The thought of her true love pained her.

"Drake." She croacked. She felt the warm tears fall on her hands and on Edward's too.

"You don't have to tell us." Jasper said trying to use his power to calm her down but it wasn't working on her. She could feel her blood bumping.

"No... it's all right. You have the right to know. It's a bit silly though, childish." Ella said.

"We're not here to judge you." Edward said.

Ella looks at him and gives him a warm smile, which he kindly returns.

"Um, I was fifteen, it was during those times when I was really, really messed up. I had a boyfriend... Drake." It ached Ella to speak his name outloud and the boys caught that. "We were perfect together. I mean, he was there for me through everything. He didn't drink, do drugs or smoked, I mean he was almost too perfect and I was the total opposite of him." Ella stopped as memories of them eating ice cream and going to the movies flashed through her mind.

"We had gone to a party and I was drunk I mean, really drunk. Drake wanted get out of the party because 'Jason' and his 'friends' had brought drugs and he knew things were going to get ugly." Ella stopped and she closed her eyes as she remembered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image