Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Drake; painful memories.

"Baby, I think we should go." Drake yelled over the loud music to Ella.

Ella and him were on the dance floor. Ella was of course drunk and half-unconscious.

"But why?!" Ella whined in a baby tone as she brought their bodies together.

"Because Jason and his friends are here with drugs and it's only matter of time before all hell breaks lose. I don't want anything happening to you." Drake gave Ella a serious look. "I couldn't live without you."

Ella smiled. "I love you Drake, you have no idea how much."

Drake smiled. "Let's go."

"I'm going to the ladies room, and I'll meet you at my car." Ella said parting from Drake and went inside of the house party.

Everywhere Ella looked there was a couple in the middle of a make out session. Ella almost gagged when she saw a couple having sex in the middle of the hallway.

"Get a room, Nancy!" Ella teased her best friend, she was having sex with one of Jason's buddies.

"Oh, shut up, Marie!" Nancy said.

"Ugh! I curse the day my mother decided to give me such an awful middle name!!" Ella shaked her fists in the air to look dramatic.

With no more disturbances she entered the bathroom and did her business. She washed her hands and dried herself on her jeans. She opened the door and there was a drunk British boy with an evil grin on his face. Even drunk Ella, still hated Jason, so she rolled her eyes at him.

"Out of my way." Ella hissed dangerously.

Jason only let out a heavy laugh. "I don't think so, babe."

"I've told you a thousand times not to call me that." Ella was irritated.

"Why not?" Jason hiccuped.

"Just... get out of my way." Ella tried to push him aside but to vail.

"Now, now, don't be so pushy, love." Jason cooed, his hand reached for her face but she slapped it away. "Ow."

Ella was able to push him aside, maybe because Jason's balance wasn't good either. Ella stormed out of the house and saw Drake waiting for her, her heart smiles and she smiles.

"Let's go." Ella said.

"What happened? You look mad." Drake said cupping her face with his hands.

"It's Jason, he's getting on my last fucking nerve." Ella growled.

Drake's face darkens. "He keeps bothering you?"

"Yeah, but he'll get tired eventually, because he'll realize that there's only one man in my life and thats....Santa Claus." Ella joked, Drake fakely glared and then started to tickle Ella, Ella was very ticklish when she was drunk.

"Okay, okay! Stop!" Ella was crying tears of laughter.

Drake had a hold of her around her tiny waist, he didn't let go, instead he brought her closer to his face and looked in her eyes. The first thing that had caught Drake's attention of Ella was her twinkling green eyes. He had never seen such bright eyes, full of life and something more. He loved how she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and do things girls wouldn't do, like burp her ABC's or run in the rain and jump on puddles. So, he fell for Ella's child-like side, but then there was her side where she was understanding and patient.

Then there was her dark side; when she got high she would do the most crazy things and Drake was always there to stop her. She would try to skate over cars and Drake would reason with her.

Drake was Ella's save pillow. Whenever she would fall, Drake was there to pick her up or sometimes get to her before she'd fall.

Drake and Ella, the ideal couple of the entire High School. Always loyal to each other. They shared a passionate kiss on the front lawn of some strangers house. Ella ran her hand through Drake's brown hair and Drake would keep his hands on her hips and occasionally would rub her thighs, but he knew his limits and he understood, which was another reason why Ella loved Drake and they had promised to remain virgins until they were seventeen and then... well you know their plan, but of course it never happened.

"We should go before your mother freaks out, she wanted you home by one and it's 1:02am." Drake checked his watch and scrunched his nose.

"So?" Ella waved her hand carelessly.

"I have to respect your mothers wishes." Drake retorted.

Ella rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'm driving!"

Before Drake could argue, Ella had reached into his back pockets on took her keys back.

"Ella, you're drunk." Drake pointed out.

"I'm fine." Ella lied, she felt a little woozy, but she wasn't going to show it.

"Ella, please." Drake begged.

"Drake, I can drive just fine. Trust me." Ella walked around her VW beetle, it was purple, her favorite color. She opened the door and unlocked the other and went inside as well as Drake.

"If you go over one line, we're pulling over and you're letting me drive." Drake warned sternly.

"Yes, dad." Ella joked in a singing voice. Drake couldn't help but to smile.

"You know I love you right?" Drake said suddenly serious.

Ella was bewildered. "Yes, I love you too. Why are you telling me?"

Drake shrugs. "Just thought I let you know. You mean the world to me, Ella."

"Drake, you are my world." Ella leaned over for a kiss and their lips met for another passionate kiss.


"Then, when I was driving and I was close to a light, it was yellow. Drake told me to stop but I only went faster, I was drunk, I felt like that guy in the motorcycle... what was his name?" Ella was now back in the present with three vampires in her living room, though she didn't know what they were.

"Yeah, that dude." Ella said. "Um, then... halfway down the light a truck driver hit Drake's side of the car and... then I woke I up in the hospital." Ella's voice was cracking and she didn't fight the tears anymore. "At first when my m-mom told me he was dead, I called her a liar, in Spanish though. When I get mad I start cursing in Spanish."

"I don't for how long I cried, I didn't even know how much my eyes could cry. I was amazed I didn't dehydrate, but I wouldn't eat, drink or sleep. I blamed myself for Drake's death, all I remember... was..."

"Ella!!" His voice echoed in her head and it was like a knife was stuck inside her chest, her heart had stopped beating for a couple of seconds and was now beating again but slowly since she was only half-vampire.

"His voice calling my name. A few weeks after the accident... I couldn't take the pain anymore... the hole inside of chest and how it throbbed whenever I thought of him and whenever I would yearn for his lips. To even think his name pained and I couldn't take the pain anymore. So, I did whatever stupid teenager did... I slit my wrist for the pain to go away and one time I slit a little deep and I was bleeding and losing too much blood." Ella looked over to the boys, first to her right, Edward had some unexplained expression and Ella didn't know what he was thinking. To her left, Jasper looked a bit sympathetic, she hated that look. Next to Jasper was Emmett and he gave her a weak smile.

"Once again I was in the hospital... with scars on my wrist. The forever reminder of my weakest time of my life." Ella wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"But here now and that's all that matters." Edward wrapped an arm around Ella's shoulder and she leaned on his shoulder.

"Thanks for helping me with Jason. Wait... you shouldn't you three be in school?" Ella raised an eyebrow as she lifted herself off Edward's shoulder.

"We could ask you the same thing." said Jasper.

"I asked first." Ella faked flared at Jasper, which brought a smile to his face.

"I didn't see you in English so I was worried and the guys came with me." Emmett said.

She eyed them suspiciously. She shrugs. "I wasn't feel good this morning so I stayed in. Oh, the piano is in the garage you can take it anytime you wish."

"I'll come by later to pick it up." Edward said.

"Yay! I can go visit any time to play right?" Ella asked with hopeful eyes.

Edward noticed that they were black this time.

[Her eyes are black you guys.] Edward thought to the guys.

[So?] Answered Jasper.

[Her eyes are the color green. I think she's a vampire.] Edward said.

"I'm going to make me something to eat, do you guys want something?" Ella asked trying to break the weird silence.

"I ate at home." said Jasper.

"Me too." Edward and Emmett said.

"Okay, I'll be back." Ella rose from the couch and started to walk away but she stopped herself and turned back to the boys whom where looking at her. "Thanks for understanding... thanks for not thinking I'm some kind of monster."

"You're far from being a monster, Ella." Edward encouraged.

Ella smiled. "Thank you, Edward." She turned her heel back to the kitchen.

"A vampire, seriously?" Jasper whispered.

"Her eyes are black." Edward said.

"Yeah, and she's eating last time I checked we don't eat. I've seen her eat at lunch, you've seen her eat." Emmett pointed out in a whisper.

"What other explanation is there?" Edward whispered fast.

"I don't know, but I think she's a vampire." Emmett said.

"Do you think Jason is?" Jasper asked.

"No, I read his mind, he's human." Edward said.

"I was wondering about the hiker gone missing." Emmett said randomly.

"Oh, Carlisle wants us to keep watch tonight at the forest in case there is another newborn attack." Edward muttered.

"At least we'll have something to do." Emmett said.

Ella came back in the living room with peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cup of milk. She bit her sandwich.

"You sure you don't want one?" Ella said with her mouth full.

The guys chuckled.

"Yeah." they said.

Ella shrugged. Ella checked the clock.

"Damn." She cursed.

"What?" Edward asked.

"I have to meet with Jake at three and it's already two." Ella shoved the rest of the sandwich in her mouth.

"Who's Jake? Does he go to our school?" Jasper asked.

Ella shook her head and the pointed towards the direction of La Push.

"Jake Black?" Emmett said in surprise.

Ella nodded and then swallowed.

"I owe him a play date because last time I sort of ruined it. I blame Jason, his arse is so dead." Ella shook her fist in the air with an angry look.

"Is... are you going out with him?" Edward asked, his voice went a little higher than normal and the other boys caught it except for Ella.

"No. He's just a friend but... who knows, he's sort of cute, young though." Ella scrunched her nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image