Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Don't Condemn Yourself

"I don't get it, if she was bit, why can she eat and sleep?" Alice had a confused expression as she thought of the news Edward brought. Of course she spoke before he could tell the rest of the Cullen's.

"I hate it when you do that." Rosalie rolled her eyes. Alice stuck her tongue out.

"There's only one explanation," Edward gave them the isn't-it-obvious-look. "Ella is only half a vampire."

"Well that's a first." Emmett scratched his head. "How can a vampire be only... half?!"

"Simple," Jasper answered and everyone turned their heads to him. "She was bit and someone tried to get the venom out but it was too late because some of the venom had already been absorbed by her blood."

"How would you know?" Emmett looked at Jasper in disbelief and Jasper shrugs.

"Carlisle told me once." The Cullen's look at each other.

"So, Ella is half a vampire. I would've never guessed." Alice sighed. "I wonder how it happened?"

"I wonder who bit her." Edward said.

[So I can shred him to pieces.] He growled inside his head.

"What now? Do we tell her?" Rosalie asked.

"Yeah," Alice's tone was sarcastic. " 'Hey Ella, guess what? We know you're half a vampire.' "

Rosalie rolled her eyes at Alice's smart comment.

"We can't not tell her." Edward pointed out. "I mean, we can tell her what are because technically she's not human." It was hard to say out loud to Edward because he cared for Ella, really did.

"Oh, Edward before I forget. I had a vision. Three vampires are going to pass by so be careful." Alice remembered her vision of two men and a red-head women going through town.

"When?" Edward wanted to keep a closer watch on Bella and Ella for their safety.

"Tomorrow night." Alice answered.

"Hey kids." Carlisle arrived from work. Lately he had to stay later at night because of some flu going around. "What are you up to?"

The Cullen's looked at each other, unsure if they should tell him what Ella was.

"Carlisle, Ella's half a vampire." Rosalie sighed.

Carlisle's expression didn't change for he already knew because he saw the signs. She was far too pale for an albino and he noticed when her eyes were black.

"You knew?" Edward said in shock.

"Yes. I had known since the second time she came in the house." Carlisle said.

"How come I never knew, you knew?" Edward asked. Carlisle smirked.

"Maybe you're losing your touch." Everyone snorted trying to not laugh.

"What should we do now?" Alice looked at Carlisle.

"She needs to know she's not alone... she's the one behind the disappearances of the hikers." Edward snapped his eyes at Carlisle.

"What?" He gasped.

"She's a newborn and doesn't know how to control it. She needs guidance." Carlisle pointed out very well. "She's dangerous."

"Should we go out tonight?" Emmett suggested.

"Yes." Edward answered. "Her eyes were black tonight."

Alice froze on the spot as a vision came to her. She saw Ella's red/orange hair flow through the wind as if it was underwater. The view went from the back to the front. Ella had her eyes closed and she looked peaceful as if she was dead. She snapped her eyes open; they glowed red in the darkness of the night, she smiled a wicked smile and her white canine teeth shined.

"What do you see?" Jasper's voice asked.

"Ella." She answered slowly.

"I thought she couldn't see Ella's future?" Emmett said.

Edward answered his question. "I can enter Ella's mind when she's asleep so whenever she's vulnerable we can use our powers on her. Where is she, Alice?"

Alice tried to pin point the exact location. Ella was at the edge of a cliff. Gravels of the cliff fall and hit the black lake at the bottom.

Alice shook her head trying to think of the place. "She's at the top of a cliff. I don't know where."

Edward, Jasper and Emmett looked at each other.

"We know where she is? Is she going to attack?" Edward looked at Alice.

Alice shook her head. "No. There... wait. She smelled a human. We have to stop her." Alice opened her eyes and stood; her face full of concern for the actions Ella was taking.

"Go now." Carlisle ordered.

Edward and the rest of the Cullen's nodded. In a blink of an eye they were heading towards Ella.

Everything was a blur and in red. Ella had no control what-so-ever over herself. It was like a nightmare, not it was a nightmare, a living nightmare and she couldn't wake herself, her only option was to wait until she could take control over it.

The thirst for blood was stronger than her. She moved in inhuman speed through the woods. She had smelled one of the cops keeping watch of the woods. It wasn't anyone she knew but his blood smelled good. He was looking at the opposite direction with a shot gun in his hand and he was about two hundred feet away but with her vision it was almost as if she was next to him. She licked her bottom lip.

She went for it. Half way there she found herself pinned to one of the trees. Ella groaned in pain. She looked at her attacker.

Edward looked at Ella's face and was surprised. This was the girl with the perfect smile and always made him feel somewhat human, the irony was that she herself wasn't human. He was awestrucked by what Ella looked when he was looking at her from far away. She was wearing a Chinese designed red corset, a black mini skirt, and red boots that reached just under her knees; she looked sexy.

Even with her hunger eyes she was attractive. Something Edward shouldn't be feeling for Ella, but he couldn't help it.

"Let go of me!" Her voice was like a demon and she was pissed.

"No!" He tighten his grip on her and she moaned in pain. This killed Edward. He didn't want to hurt her.

"Ed! You're hurting me!" This voice was Ella's and Edward loosened his grip on her.

"Ella?" He lifted her face to his with his finger under her chin.

Ella used this distraction and used her power which was telekinesis and set Edward off and hit a tree which broke in two and tumbled down.

"Ella!" Alice called for her friend. Her friend which made her laugh with her crazy comments and chipper charisma.

Ella whipped her head at the direction at the rest of the Cullen's. All of them shocked by what she did and what she was wearing.

Emmett secretly gulped as he eyed Ella from head to toe. Everything fit her body so perfect and all he wanted to do was have her close to him and kiss her with fiery passion. He closed his eyes shut trying to get rid of the bad thought. He could never hurt Rosalie like that, she was his soul mate for life. If that's so then why is it that every time Ella smiles at him, he just wants to kiss her?!

"Wake up, Ella!" Alice yelled. Jasper couldn't keep his eyes off Ella's curvy body. He never noticed how perfect her body was, how fit she was. She had the body of a dancer or cheerleader. He too shook the bad thoughts away.

[Alice?] Ella thought. The real Ella had heard Alice's voice and it was something of a wake up call.

"Ella, fight the thirst." The velvet voice inside her head told her, but it wasn't inside of her head. Edward was standing next to her. Ella froze at his touch, he had both his arms on her shoulders.

"Edward." Ella said.

Edward smiled, that was the real Ella saying his name.

"It's me. Now, fight it, Ella. Fight the thirst." Edward insisted.

"I... I can't." Ella whimpered and her body started to shake uncontrollably. Ella dropped to her knees. Edward went down with her.

"Look at me... You can do this." Edward encouraged her.

Ella shook her head. She snapped her jaw at him in attempt to rip his throat. This took him by surprise and was shocked at first but then he wasn't.

Edward hugged Ella and whispered encouraging words to her. She struggled to get free but Edward kept a tight hold on her. Ella could've used her powers but she didn't want to hurt Edward. After a while Ella's thirst was subsiding. Her eyes turned back to black.

Jasper had gone to get something to drink for Ella. He brought a couple of bunnies and a squirrel. When Jasper felt it was safe he got closer to Edward and Ella; they were still hugging. Ella's face buried in Edward's tear stained shirt.

"Here." He said in a soft tone. Ella didn't want to let go but she needed the blood. Jasper handed her the bunnies and watched as she dranked the blood. She had two more after that and the squirrel. Ella opened her eyes and her green eyes shined through the dark.

She wiped the blood with the back of her hand. That's when Ella looked down at herself and noticed what she was wearing and she finally felt the coldness of the night.

"What t-the f-fuck am I we-wearing?!" Ella shivered. She looked at the Cullen's and reality hit her. "You're all vampires aren't you?"

She looked at each Cullen in disbelief. "All this time." She shook her head. "But... how did you know I was?"

"When you told me someone bit you." Edward answered his eyes avoiding hers.

Ella looked at him baffled. "When did I told you I was..." Her mouth dropped his shock when she realized her "dream" with Edward earlier wasn't a dream. She stood on her feet and took some steps away from him. "What were you doing in my bed?!"

"Ohhh." Emmett said and Rosalie hit him on his chest with the back of her hand.

Ella and Edward continued as if Emmett had said nothing.

"At night... when you have your nightmares when you were turned..."

"WHAT?!!!" Ella was mad, how dare he enter her head. "HOW?!"

"I can read minds..."

"You can read minds?!" Ella yelled she suddenly thought of the times when she thought how hot he looked or something else embarrassing.

"But I can't read yours or Bella's..."

"Stop right there! Does Bella know what you are?" Ella thought of her cousin's safety.

"Yes; she figured it out." Edward smiled a bit.

"You've been in my mind?!" Ella shrieked.

"No. Your dreams. On the night of your attack." Ella froze.

"How much did you see?!" Ella demanded, did he see her get raped?

"Only what you've seen. You always wake up around the same thing." Edward tried to look at Ella's eyes now but she was now looking at the ground.

"I... I need time." Ella answered.

"Wait Ella, you have powers like me, Alice and Jasper."

Ella became aware of the other Cullen's presence and looked at them individually. Alice gave her a warm smile. Ella looked away from them.

"Powers?" Ella repeated.

"Alice can see the future, she can't see yours though and Jasper can control emotions, except yours. You're sort of immune to our powers when you're awake." Edward answered.

Ella ran her hand through her hair and sighed in frustration. Ella needed to time think. Ella walked away from them and she hid her tears.

"Ella wai--"

"Let her be, Edward." Carlisle stopped Edward by putting his arm out. Edward opened his mouth to say something but he stopped. "She needs time to absorb the news."

Edward nodded.

Ella hugged herself as she walked down the road towards her house.

[I always knew there was something fishy about them. I guess I always knew but didn't want to admit it.] Ella thought. Suddenly, head lights hit her from behind. She turns around and sees a black Mercedes. Ella stops and sees Carlisle inside.

[He's a vampire too.] Ella thought.

"Let me take you home, Ella." She knew he meant no harm so she opened the door and got inside the warm car. The goose bumps on her arms faded.

Most of the ride was silent.

"Just know what you're not alone." Carlisle looked at Ella. She was looking at her house as if it was a strange place.

Silent took over. A dreaded silent.

"I knew I was a monster... a freak." Ella's voice broke.

"Ella.." She raised her hand up and Carlisle stopped.

"I got what was coming to me. I had sinned too much. I told my parents I hated. It was the last thing I told them before the... attack. My mom kept insisting I stay home that night instead of going to a concert. But I said 'Ugh! You're the worst parents in the world I fucking hate you!' then I stormed to my room and sneaked out the window." Ella poured her feelings. "This is my punishment."

"Ella... don't condemn yourself like this. Now that you have time to redeem yourself, live life to the fullest." Carlisle gave her a smile. She returned it.

"Gracias, Carlisle." She thanked him in Spanish.

"De nada." He said 'you're welcome' in Spanish.

"You know Spanish?" She cocked in eyebrow.

"When you live for three hundred years you sort of know the main languages." Carlisle smirked. "Plus it's almost like Italian, my main language."

"Could you tell the guys not to tell Bella?"

He nods.

Ella got out of the car and sneaked back into her room through her window. It was easy because of her agility and there was a tree close by her window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image