Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Remember Both Screams

Author's Note: This chapter is a complete flashback, this is the night when she was attacked by her attacker, which is James, if you haven't guessed or something. REPEAT THIS IS A COMPLETE FLASHBACK!!!

{Flashback}

It was the day before Halloween. Just like any other day for Ella. She was getting ready for the rock/punk concert. She had won the tickets through a radio station and had the luck to win the backstage passes for her and one of her friends, Nancy Gomez.

Nancy was a lot more "loose" and Ella wasn't, so they balanced each other out nicely. Nancy dyed her brown hair silver blonde with blue highlights. It went well because of her light skin.

"Ready to go?" Nancy was Ella's bed sitting upside down the edge, so all of her blood would rush to her head.

Ella quickly applied her eyeliner. "Yes'am." Ella did a military solute. Nancy rolled her eyes.

"Sometimes you're too hyper for your own good." Nancy sighed.

They laughed for a while, until Ella's bedroom door was opened. Rose peeked her head in with a sweet smile.

"Que pasa, mom?" Ella said. (What's up.)

"Honey..." Rose struggled for words. She just had a bad premonition about Ella going to the concert. Not that she saw it like a vision but just a really bad feeling.

"Yeah?" Ella rose an eyebrow. She had told her parents about this concert a long time ago.

"I don't think you should go." Rose tried to sound as strict as possible but she never could. She couldn't believe how much her daughter had changed in the past years. It only seemed yesterday that she would be at Ella's piano or guitar recitals. She missed the ballerina girl, the one with a great smile and non-druggie daughter. Rose blamed herself for the way her daughter turned out. Had she pushed her too far? Put too much pressure on her?

"What?!" Ella shrieked. "No, I'm going to that concert, Nine Inch Nails is going to be there for Christ sake."

"Do not use the Lord's name in vain." Rose snapped, it had been years since Ella went to church and Ella had become such a brat since then.

"But mom." Ella stretched out the O and used Eric Cartman's voice from South Park. Nancy giggled at that. "I won these tickets!"

"I just don't think it's safe." Rose said.

"Mom, this isn't my first concert, okay? I've gone to so many and most of them were a lot more wild than the one I'm going tonight. Mom, pleeeeease?!" Ella begged.

Rose gave in.

"Fine, but keep your phone on vibrate because you won't be able to hear a thing with that music!" Rose barked. Ella took out her phone and showed her mom as she put her phone on vibrate. "Be home by eleven."

"Yeah, whatever." Ella waved her hand wearily as she and Nancy exited her house.

"Dude, I swear one day I'm going to like steal your Impala." Nancy said as she got in ther passenger seat.

Ella chuckled. "Dude, if you ever do I will hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands and leave no sort of evidence."

"You know, I think I believe you would." Nancy nodded and they laughed.

***

{Still In Flashback}

James watched as Ella and her friend entered her car. James had been keeping his eye on Ella ever since she saw her in the park selling drugs, two years ago. Ella's brown hair shined through the night. It was past her breast and it was naturally wavy so she didn't do much to it. Ella's blood was so intoxicating to James, it sanged to him like a siren to a sailor.

She had this distinct smell of all the sweetest things in the world. Even as far as James was he could almost taste her like she was right next to him. She gave out this huge bright aura of goodness which was ironic because Ella was the farthest from being good at that time.

Ella had fallen back into drugs, alcohol and bad company.

James would have to wait until she got back.

"Why her?" Laurent asked James.

"Her blood sings to me, she must be mine." James growled at Laurent.

"What about Victoria?" Laruent pointed out.

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her." James smirked. "I'll just tell her this girl was special and that's why I changed her. Did you bring it?"

"Yeah." Laurent sighed handing James a digital video camera. "I'll admit her blood is one of the few I find... seductive."

"She's mine!" James growled.

Laurent raised his hands in defeat. The last he wanted to do was piss off James.

***

"That. Was. Amaziiiiiiiing!!!" Ella pumped her fist in the air with a loud 'Whoo!!'

"One of the best, by far!!" Nancy agreed.

"I mean, when Nine Inch Nails started to sing 'Hurt' with only the keyboard, I swear I was in heaven." Ella sighed deeply like if she was in love.

"He's amazing. I love him in that 'Closer' video." Nancy said. "Even thinking about it makes me wet."

"Ew! Nancy!"

"What?"

"I don't need to know what happens under that skirt." Ella whined.

"It's perfectly naturally. You get wet just looking at any emo guy that passes by." Nancy rightfully pointed out.

"I guess. But I don't plan on popping my cherry any time soon. Until I like someone I know... Nancy." Ella coughed her friend's name at the end. Nancy was shocked.

"Are you calling me a slut?" She was feiging the hurt.

"Babe, the whole entire city of Long Beach knows!" Ella cried in laughter.

"I am insulted. Don't speak to me women!" She huffed and crossed her arms as she moved her body away from Ella. Ella kept her eyes on the road, she was going to drop off Nancy at her house.

"Aw, don't be mad. You know I didn't mean it." Ella cooed as she reached her best friend's shoulder and rubbed it like you would a child who had just been scared.

"Nope." She popped her P.

"Fine be like that, you whore." Ella shrugged.

"There you go again!" Nancy threw her hands in the air all melodramatic.

Ella rolled her eyes as she moved to the curb and unlocked the doors.

"See you tomorrow." Ella sighed. "Happy Halloween." She pointed to her clock it read 1:36am.

"Fuck! My 'rents are gonna be pissed. Oh well, I'll just give out the whole 'It was Ella's fault'." Nancy pouted and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Whatever. You always blame me, then my parents are gonna be like 'The Gomez's are still saying you're a bad influence to Nancy.' When you're the bad influence." Ella pointed out.

"I know. Life works in mysterious ways." Ella rolled her eyes.

"Life sucks and likes to make me miserable. I'm like life's own t.v. show and just laughs whenever I do something stupid." Ella groaned.

"Stay off the pills, Ella." Nancy opened her door and quickly ran into her house.

Ella put the stick in drive and droved towards her house which was only three blocks away from Nancy's. Nancy lived on "Nice" side of town and Ella lived on the "Bad" side of town. You could totally tell where the bad started and the nice ended.

Ella parked in the drive way. She put those things on her steering wheel so they wouldn't try to steal it. As Ella got out she couldn't help but to feel a pair of eyes on her. She looked around her neighborhood.

"I'm losing it." Ella muttered. She felt ridiculous looking around for nothing. She got out her keys from her back pocket and turned the knob. She yelped as her mom was waiting her her at the bottom of the stairs with her guacamole mask on.

"It's a little early for Halloween, mom." Ella chuckled with a smirk but then dropped it when her mother started to tap her right foot impatiently. She bit her bottom lip.

"Do you have anything to say?" Rose was trying to keep her calm down.

"Traffic was a bitch?" Ella tried.

"I told you to be home by eleven and it's now past midnight!" Rose half-yelled. Maria, Ella's little sister was sleeping upstairs.

"Yeah, well. There was traffic just to get out of Staple Center and then you know how the 91 gets." Ella moved her hands in circles.

"Give me your car keys." Ella's eyes went wide.

"What?!" Ella shrieked, she didn't care if she woke Maria up.

"Give me your car keys Eleanor Marie Hernandez!" Her mom bellowed and then they heard a cry upstairs. "Great you made me wake up, Maria."

"Mom, don't take my car away, pleeeeease?!" Ella got on her knees and put her hands together like she was praying. Pathetic, I know.

"This is only teach you a lesson." Rose kept her ground firm.

Ella glared as she got up and threw her keys on the ground and stormed upstairs.

"I hate you!!" Ella yelled just before she slammed her door shut.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Ella dramatically pulled her brown hair. They never let her do anything. She wanted to dye her hair but they said no. She wanted snake bites but they said no. She felt so trapped, that's why she started to do drugs again. After her catatonic state she began to get more in trouble.

Ella got her i-pod and started to listen "Fuck Authority" by Pennywise. She had her "I hate everyone" playlist going. The playlist consisted of songs like "Fuck the System" by SOAD, "Bound to the Floor" by Local H and others.

James saw Ella's room light go out and so were the parents and the little kid's. It was time to make his move. In a nano-second he was at the front door. He inhaled Ella's blood scent. Rose's wasn't far behind. Rose smelled almost as good as Ella. But one of them smelled like a dog. It was the father, Jose, he was a former werewolf. And since he was former werewolf he was no threat.

James broke the knob quietly and entered the Hernandez's residence. It was like any other house. James took a little tour and stopped when he came across a huge glass cabinet. He read all of the awards. All of them had Ella's name. She won science fairs, recitals, and championships of all sorts of sports but mostly soccer.

James was impressed.

He made his way upstairs. To his left was Ella's room, but he wanted her for last so he made a right towards the parents room.

"James." Hissed Laurent was next to James. "You're gonna need help."

"Ella is mine." James reminded him.

"I know, but I deserve some fun since I got you that stupid digital video camera."

James thought but gave in and nodded.

***

"And you just don't get it, keep it copasetic, and you learn to accept it, you know you're so pathetic, and you just don't---" Ella was singing along when she heard a short scream. At first she thought she was hearing things but then she heard it again. She threw her i-pod to the side. She changed into some short-shorts like she always did on hot nights like these. She opened her door, her parents door was opened and she was baffled because her parents always closed their door.

"Mommy!" Maria's voice shrieked and Ella's heart thumped faster. She loved her little sister, sure she was annoying but what five-year-old-who-looks-up-to-her-older-sister doesn't?

Her body reacted before her mind and she was running down the hall towards her parents room. Ella's voice went away as she saw the horrible scene.

There were two men. One had dark-haired hair and the other had lighter hair. Both of them were drinking from their one of her family members. Ella's air stopped short as she saw her father's motionless body near her. His throat slit open and his eyes still open in shock. You could still see the pain in his face expression.

Ella was startled when she was splattered with blood. She looked as the dark-haired man drank from her younger sister. She lunged at the man started to punch and kick the man but it was like hitting a brick wall.

"Get off of her you fucking freak. You sick motherfucker!!" Ella shrieked.

"Ellie... help." Her little sister's voice called. Ella's vision was blurry due to her frustrated tears of being helpless. The dark-haired man threw his hand back sending Ella to the wall across the room.

James growled at Laurent.

"Ella! Run!" Ell looked at her mom and then at her attacker was standing over her. Their eyes met. Her bright green eyes with his bright red eyes. Ella felt paralyzed from fear.

[Who are this vampire-wannabes?] she thought.

Once again her body reacted before her mind could as she sprinted across the room. She knew it was too late to save her little sister because the life in Maria's eyes were gone. Ella felt sick to her stomach. She tripped along the way and hit the wall of the hall. She fell and then scrambled to her feet as she sobbed, she was half-way down when suddenly she was held against the wall. A hard body pressed against her blocking air to her lungs. She gasped for air.

James leaned down to smell Ella's hair. He could feel her heart beating against his chest. Ella then tried to punch the man and then tried to push him with her hands, but it was futile.

"You sick fuck!" Ella yelled. But he never let go.

James loved the way Ella's chest rised and fell. Her well formed breast drove him mad, even more with that tank top on her peachy skin looked lovely on her, but pale would look even better.

"You're crushing me!" Ella's vision was blurrier. James took half-a-step back and Ella gasped for air. Ella kicked him where the sun don't shine and he groaned as he doubled over. Ella fell to the ground because without her knowledge she had been an inch off the ground.

It would take longer to get up so she started to crawl as she sobbed.

"Heeeelp!" Ella yelled at the top of her lungs but she was never a good screamer.

James growled and his eyes got redder from anger. In less than a second he was in front of Ella towering over her like a predator does to its prey. Ella whimpered and curled into a ball.

"It's not real, it's not real." Ella chanted.

James bent down and picked her by the arms and slammed her against the wall. Ella yelped as the back of her head throbbed in pain. She blinked several times trying to stay awake. James took out the camera and turned it on.

"I want to remember both of your screams. One.." He leans in close and plants a forced kiss. "When I make you mine and two..." He pecks her neck. "When you become mine... forever."

Ella had a feeling of what was going to happen next. James hands lingered on the curves of her body and his cold touch gave Ella goose bumps.

"P-please... d-don't." Ella begged tears streaming down her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. James rolled the camera.

"I've been watching you, Ella. You deserve this. They way you treat your parents and the looks of it you don't give a fuck about life, since you throw it away doing drugs and selling them." His words glued to Ella this sick fuck was right.

James arm snaked around Ella's small waist and before she knew it she was in her room and the door was closed. How fast could things change in so little time. In less than ten minutes she lost her entire family and the only thing she never gave up no matter how messed up she got... her virginity.

Ella was dropped on the floor like a rag doll. James took off his jacket and threw it on her bed. He went down to Ella's level. The camera always on Ella's body. Ella hugged herself feeling more exposed than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image